Former Gartan Addicts #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewii

April 27th
To save staff sanity, this thread (and the Jennifer/Ben thread) are on a zero-tolerance policy. This post is your only informal warning.

BEFORE posting, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, doubleposting). Also, please read the specific topic riules below.

Whoever mentions topics which are NOT ALLOWED (Ben, rumors and gossip, judging Ben/Jen/Michael/ladida) will be warned one point. For every time you do so in this thread. I don't care who you are or how long you've posted here. Everyone is answerable to the rules.

The only exceptions are:

1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info
2. Real-life encounters.

If someone posts something forbidden and you quote/reply to that person, both of you will be warned. If you see something posted which shouldn't be, DON'T ADDRESS IT. At all. Because that's just escalating the problem. Why get in trouble because that person won't follow the rules? And besides, that's why I get paid the hypothetical big bucks. ;) Feel free to PM me about it, or just wait until I see it. Also, if you want to post something but aren't sure if you can, please don't hesitate to PM/email me and ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions. Really! I'd be thrilled you asked!

I don't want to lock this thread. Really. I'd hate to break up the community here. But I will if this doesn't work.

------

Carry on. :smiley: Thread 4 and still goin' strong!

We've reached thread 4 already? Alright.. :D #4 is one of my lucky numbers.

There's more pics of MV at the same link. He's chip shuffling. :lol: I'm missing his scruff. Stop shaving MV! :P

Hey! I'm on so I thought I'd come by and say hey. I love those MV pics of him playing poker! So sexy. I wish i was in Vegas!

ETA: I'm going to bed though, I'll chat with you guys hopefully if your on when I come home from school!

MV on Celebrity Poker: "if you're not cheating, you're not trying" :D .

I watched a little bit of Celebrity Pool on Bravo. All I can say is, they should have gotten MV, because that was a snoozer of a show. :blink: Maybe next time, they'll get it right. It would have been awesome to see Michael play pool on that show. Heck, I'll settle for another Vaughn/Weiss scene in a pool hall. This time, they should let Vaughn hit some balls (or at least show him bending over :P . Sorry, my mind is in the gutter)

boyscout11 said:
I watched a little bit of Celebrity Pool on Bravo.  All I can say is, they should have gotten MV, because that was a snoozer of a show. :blink:  Maybe next time, they'll get it right.  It would have been awesome to see Michael play pool on that show.  Heck, I'll settle for another Vaughn/Weiss scene in a pool hall.  This time, they should let Vaughn hit some balls (or at least show him bending over :P .  Sorry, my mind is in the gutter)
[post="1248470"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey, I'm down with that. I watched a little bit of it on Saturday. I turned it on and was like, "Hey, it's celebrity pool!" Then my bro told me it wasn't cause there weren't any celebrities. :lol: He was right though. All of those people I didn't even recognize.
MV on Celebrity Poker: "if you're not cheating, you're not trying" :D
Word, MV. Word. So true. :P

PoketRockets11 said:
Then my bro told me it wasn't cause there weren't any celebrities.  :lol: He was right though. All of those people I didn't even recognize.
[post="1248487"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought it wasn't too, but then it actually said "Celebrity Pool", so I kept watching. ;) Tom Green is a celebrity, if anything, right? ;) But the rest of them, I didn't know. That one guy, Joe Rogan, was good but c'mon, he was acting like he was the best pool player ever, like telling his team mate where to hit the ball, etc. He was good, but I'm sure MV would've kicked his ass, and MV would have looked hot doing it. :P

Looking at MV's new photos playing poker, today I was apparently Chandler Bing. :lol: My sister says that whenever I look at MV's photos, I turn into either Paris Hilton (when I say "he so hot") or chandler Bing ("could he BE any cuter?"). :D

By the way, Kristin on eonline says MV won the poker game!!! (y) Yeah, we should have known, because he's always trying ;) .

boyscout11 said:
I thought it wasn't too, but then it actually said "Celebrity Pool", so I kept watching. ;)  Tom Green is a celebrity, if anything, right? ;) But the rest of them, I didn't know. That one guy, Joe Rogan, was good but c'mon, he was acting like he was the best pool player ever, like telling his team mate where to hit the ball, etc.  He was good, but I'm sure MV would've kicked his ass, and MV would have looked hot doing it. :P

Looking at MV's new photos playing poker, today I was apparently Chandler Bing. :lol:  My sister says that whenever I look at MV's photos, I turn into either Paris Hilton (when I say "he so hot") or chandler Bing ("could he BE any cuter?").  :D 

By the way, Kristin on eonline says MV won the poker game!!!  (y)  Yeah, we should have known, because he's always trying ;) .
[post="1248511"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Mmmm, he won. Damn, the fact that he's a good poker player makes him even hotter to me. :lol: I wanna play him. I bet I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the game though. I'd be too busy staring at him. Or, if he talked to me at all I'd probably be so flustered that I'd fold my hand, hahaha.

I do the Chandler too! I do the Chandler for everything though. His sarcasticness is like mine. :P How can you say anything else when looking at an MV pic? :blush: I swear, whenever MV comes on the television my body temperature rises like 20 degrees. It's so bad. I have the fan going and my window open when Alias is on. :lol: :rotflmao:

Well since we on Thread 4. :jump: :woot:

Here some pretties.
:smiley: ;)

mtv298.jpg

mtv306.jpg

talkingone.jpg

13afterparty.jpg

Enjoy :smiley: ;)

Wow new thread. Not that I don't doubt that MV didn't win but it is Kristin and they didn't mention it on Access Hollywood. :(

Wow new thread. Not that I don't doubt that MV didn't win but it is Kristin and they didn't mention it on Access Hollywood.
The entertainment shows that I watched didn't reveal who won. They mainly focused on Paris Hilton and Nicolette Sherridan, neither which played!

They need to do another thing that shows the behind the scenes stuff on Alias. It's so fun to watch the interaction. Jen's MTV diary was awesome because it's the first time we really got to see the cast hanging out.

I ran into the family room when I heard them talking about LV this past weekend. Only to be ticked that he wasn't even mentioned. :angry:

I agree Kristina..more behind the scenes.

I went back to wireimage to look at more pics, and saw a lot of guys also wearing hats :D Tobey Maguire - red cap; Leo DiCaprio - black cap; MV - blue cap :P Those are my new favorite MV pics. Jules, I see you're already using one of them. (y)

I agree, how come we never see behind the scenes stuff about Alias? I guess they're saving their footage for the DVDs.

You know what I'm still waiting to see? In the show "ABC in Production" they showed a very quick video of the whole cast in various poses (same as those Season 4 pics on the ABC website) and I thought that maybe at some point they would use that for the promo. they haven't shown that yet. Anyway, I think a while back people were discussing whether those photos were photoshopped, as in taken separately. But that video definitely showed Victor Garber, MV and JG standing next to each other. I remember I paused my TV in that one shot with VG, MV and JG. I wish I could show you guys but I can't post screen caps. They all had the smoldering look :lol:

A lot of dudes wear hats while playing poker cause it's supposed to hide your eyes. A lot of people wear hats and sunglasses so no one can see their eyes.

I was watching the new season of Punk'd last night and I hope MV is on this season. Ashton punk'd Salma Hayek at some restuarant.

According to Audie it doesn't look like it's MV wearing the tights it's the gardner from DH. So maybe Kristin didn't have her stuff right or she was punk'd. :smiley:

According to Audie it doesn't look like it's MV wearing the tights it's the gardner from DH. So maybe Kristin didn't have her stuff right or she was punk'd.
I read that over at sd-1. Never actually saw the preview though. And it is Kristin so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back