Former Gartan Addicts #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That's good reassurance. I saw that too and was screaming 'Holy f***' at my TV. :P

It was like "Cheating on your girlfriend is bad, it's even worse when she's a spy!"

tippinlover said:
He plays Seth Bullock on HBO's show Deadwood. He was also in the movie Go, Dreamcatchers and The Girl Next Door.

Timothy Olyphant
[post="1295572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He's one good looking guy. Jen's lucky to be working with these hot guys! :cool:
and they're so lucky to be working with Jen.

:smiley: saw this link from sd-1, MV pics...
one
two
thumbnail at isifa.com

Thanks Kave for the reassurance! ^_^ I'm ok now..

And thanks to Sapphire for the links! :D I saw those this morning over at Sd-1. MV really loves that jacket. ;)

Hey Katy! :hi: I see you lurking down there. :smiley:

:hi: hey Katy! Elise! and Sher! and everyone 👋

krzykty57789 said:
Look at his smile in the first one. :smiley: That's so adorable. Thanks for the link Sapphire! :P
ETA: The two women in those pictures are EXTEREMLY lucky.  :P
[post="1296246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, I like that one too. Maybe someone said something funny and made him all smiles :D and I wonder what those two said that made him serious this time :P .

yeah Elise, kinda notice that too :blush: he likes wearing it.
and Sher, it's lotsa talk about S/V, MV hotness and drooling! and Jen and Gartan and all kinds of talk and hot, beautiful pictures and screencaps :P ...

woohoo! We're on page 200 🎸 and Jen's birthday is nearing 🍰 :balloons: :balloons:

Page 200, man we go through these pages so fast, and im not even her much :( But yeah we should get a new thread, thread number 5 :D

Oooh i like the new picture of Michael, so hot.

krzykty57789 said:
Oh Yeah! What day is her birthday? 16th right?

Time for a new thread!!! Number Five!!! :groupwave:
[post="1296321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
is it 16? ...or 17?? help?!! :lol:
yes for Number 5! (like season 5 :P ) :groupwave:

and hey Mad bout Alias :hi:

Ok so I just saw that promo and I'm FREAKING OUT!! ARGH! Seriously I know it's editing but yeah um WTF?!?!!

Oh and who are the 2 girls chatting with my man. ;) I get so insane when he talks to women other than Jen! I know I need help. :( (Yes I'm a Gartan forever at heart even though I just want them happy?

Where were those pictures taken?

julesvartan said:
Ok so I just saw that promo and I'm FREAKING OUT!! ARGH! Seriously I know it's editing but yeah um WTF?!?!!

Oh and who are the 2 girls chatting with my man. ;) I get so insane when he talks to women other than Jen! I know I need help. :( (Yes I'm a Gartan forever at heart even though I just want them happy?

Where were those pictures taken?
[post="1296514"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know the feeling about other women talking to our MV. In fact I think I'm the one who needs serious help (I know it's been 10 months now but sometimes I still think that I'm in denial and nothing would make me happier than the two of them together but if JG is happy then I'm happy) ;)

Robin - I totally agree with you. I would do cartwheels if they got back together (ok maybe not when I'm pregnant) but Jen does seem happy and good for her. True happiness is hard to find in life.

Also, I do think our feelings of JG/MV together has to do with S/V. ;) It's the nature of the beast and their natural chemistry.

I watched Titanic last night....VG with either an Irish or British accent. I :love: that movie. What great chemistry between Kate and Leo.

ETA: I was in Michael's Mistresses and ajw48 said they were taken at the 4 Seasons for the MIL press junket. So I bet that was his assistant and publicist. I know they are both brunette. Boy I feel better already. :blush: :rolleyes:

His publicist and assistant?? 2 lucky girls. :lol: I need to get into that business. What the hell do you major in in college to get that job? Does Kinesiology work?? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back