Former Gartan Addicts #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
First comment....JG and MV in that Phase One Kiss weren't just kissing that was full on make out session. Just looking at that kiss it was intense and full of meaning. JJ might have been right about the timing/filming even though we all doubted him. ;)

2nd comment...I don't think it would be awkward for JG and MV to talk about the love scenes because it's not them it's their characters and we know how much they love being these 2 characters.

3rd comment....I definitely think we should get one or two commentaries from the beginning of the season and then ep 19 with Jen and JJ or Ken Olin. Then one with Vartan maybe Nightingale with the director or something and then maybe another one we haven't seen yet. I'll be interested to see how Mia interacts with all these crazies. ;)

:smiley: read this from sd-1 (thanks to SGal), posting it here too...

Premiere – Hot Tickets
2005 Summer Movie Preview
--------------------
Monster-in-Law

Fonda came out of retirement to play Viola Fields, a TV interviewer “who’s lost her youth, who’s just been fired, and now she’s going to lose her son,” she says.  “[But] she’s going to go down fighting.”  Reflecting on her 15-year hiatus, the two-time Oscar winner adds, “My last bunch of films, I would dread getting up in the morning and I was so scared.  I had a feeling that wouldn’t be the case this time, and it wasn’t.  It was so much fun.”  When Vola’s surgeon son, Kevin (Vartan), brings home his fiancée (played by Lopez as the kind of girl “you’d find at a Starbucks at 11 AM,” says director Luketic.  “She hasn’t quite figured things out yet”), the two women instantly clash.  “They do these nasty things to each other, “says Luketic [Legally Blonde].  “But horrible as it sounds, that’s the most uniquely satisfying part of the movie.”

Forgotten Son:  “I knew it wasn’t my movie,” says Vartan (TV’s Alias).  “It was a treat for me, because I could just sit back and play the nice guy and watch these two girls go at it.  They were like sisters by the end.”
"because I could just sit back and play the nice guy and watch these two girls go at it."

but we'll all be focusing more on you MV! :P 3 more weeks before the premiere!

Well we know that one will be the 19th episode. I'm guessing Jen might do that one along with JJ or whoever. Season Finale perhaps?

I was thinking about the commentaries......and the season finale won't be done until mid-May after they have wrapped the season. Then the whole cast will be split up for the summer.....Jen will be in Vancouver and everything. So if we want the whole cast in one room it needs to be done before that and maybe on an earlier ep.

I'm excited for Jen's upcoming movie. She'll be doing something different. I'm happy for her. And what's the name of the hot dude that she's working with? :confused:

MV doesn't have anything lined up for the summer? Good for him.. he can get in some rest before shooting S5. :D

I don't really care what episode they do a cast commentary on, I'd just like to see one. It definitely gives you a look at how close the cast is with each other. ^_^

We're still dont know if he will be part of season 5...

He'll be a part of it. That's not a spoiler, but you don't need spoilers to know that, lol. Vaughn will be on Alias till the end.

I'm excited for Jen's upcoming movie. She'll be doing something different. I'm happy for her. And what's the name of the hot dude that she's working with? 

Timothy "yummy" Olyphant. Good God that man is hot, even with that hideous goatee he has in Deadwood. :lol:

tippinlover said:
Timothy "yummy" Olyphant.  Good God that man is hot, even with that hideous goatee he has in Deadwood. :lol:
[post="1295547"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Who is this Timothy? Does anyone have any picture of him?

Ohhh, thanks Keeks! I saw his picture awhile back and was like, who is that? :D Jen is working with another hot guy. Lucky, lucky girl she is. :P

He'll be a part of it. That's not a spoiler, but you don't need spoilers to know that, lol. Vaughn will be on Alias till the end.
Word.. of course he will. ^_^

Keeks, been meaning to congatulate you for NC. I was cheering for them and my roomate/cousin wasn't so we were battling at the end. :lol:

Thanks EJ! I've only watched the tape of that game about 5 times since Monday. :angelic:

Jen has worked with some of the most beautiful men in Hollywood! Seriously, now she's adding Tim to the list? It's not fair! :lol:

I didn't even want to address the Vaughn thing b/c I think we all know he's going nowhere. Vartan has said this is the perfect job for him, and the only way we'd get no Vaughn is if he'd want to move one. And he doesn't.

ETA...btw, I just saw that bomb Michael Tucker hit today. WOW! Were you at the game?

Hehe, yeah I know the feeling. :D If only my boys can win the World Series this year.... :P

I always thought it was great Jen got to kiss Ethan Hawke. :lol: He comes on for one episode and she gets to kiss him. So lucky!!! She got to kiss Ethan Hawke and make out with MV in the same episode. Awesome. ^_^

ETA: Of course I was at the game!! :P It was nice today... the last two nights have been unbelievably cold.

PoketRockets11 said:
Hehe, yeah I know the feeling.  :D If only my boys can win the World Series this year.... :P

I always thought it was great Jen got to kiss Ethan Hawke. :lol: He comes on for one episode and she gets to kiss him. So lucky!!! She got to kiss Ethan Hawke and make out with MV in the same episode. Awesome. ^_^

ETA: Of course I was at the game!! :P It was nice today... the last two nights have been unbelievably cold.
[post="1295622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmmm, let's see Edward Atterton (Danny Hecht), Bradley Cooper, Peter Berg, Michael Vartan, Ethan Hawke, Justin Thereoux, David Anders...who else am I missing from Alias?

Not to mention Leonardo DiCaprio, He who shall not be named, Mark Ruffalo, Goran Visnijic...sigh...I might have to start hating her. :P

BTW, I don't know how you go to night games in San Fran in April. I went to a night game at Fenway two years ago, and I was just miserable. I kept drinking beer to keep me "warm."

Too bad Jen didn't get to kiss the dude that played Cesar Martinez cause he was HOT! I think him and Nadia make a cute couple. Mmm, that guy looked good. Not as good as MV. :P But, he was still pretty hot.

Jen has a long list! Double Agent is still my favorite though. Syd gets to kiss Ethan Hawke's character cause he's too drunk then she gets to go home and bang Vaughn. Oh no! Someone please save her from her horrible life. :lol: I'm just joking around by the way. That's so great. ^_^

SBC park isn't as cold as Fenway. It's just the cold wind blowing in your face that gets to you. Especially cause the park is right next to the water. You get a nice sea breeze coming in, haha. A bunch of layers are always needed on night games. ;)

Hmmm, let's see Edward Atterton (Danny Hecht), Bradley Cooper, Peter Berg, Michael Vartan, Ethan Hawke, Justin Thereoux, David Anders...who else am I missing from Alias?

Kevin Weisman. In that episode where Marshall goes on his first mission she kisses him to wake him up. And um, Ron Rifkin. Cause there was that dream sequence in Concious where she is kissing Vaughn and he turns into Sloane. But, well......no offense to RR, cause he is awesome but that might not really be a plus. I think she has kissed every male on the show besides Victor and Carl Lumbly.

I saw a new promo of Alias tonight. They said "cheating on your girlfriend is bad....", and then something else I didn't hear. Now that's a teaser. Vaughn would never do that. ;)

Ok... that makes me nervous. I know it shouldn't cause I guess we all know what eventually happens, but still. Someone reassure me... :lol: Make me think happy thoughts. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back