Former Gartan Addicts #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
To save staff sanity, this thread (and the Jennifer/Ben thread) are on a zero-tolerance policy. This post is your only informal warning.

BEFORE posting, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, doubleposting). Also, please read the specific topic riules below.

Whoever mentions topics which are NOT ALLOWED (Ben, rumors and gossip, judging Ben/Jen/Michael/ladida) will be warned one point. For every time you do so in this thread. I don't care who you are or how long you've posted here. Everyone is answerable to the rules.

The only exceptions are:

1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info
2. Real-life encounters.

If someone posts something forbidden and you quote/reply to that person, both of you will be warned. If you see something posted which shouldn't be, DON'T ADDRESS IT. At all. Because that's just escalating the problem. Why get in trouble because that person won't follow the rules? And besides, that's why I get paid the hypothetical big bucks. ;) Feel free to PM me about it, or just wait until I see it. Also, if you want to post something but aren't sure if you can, please don't hesitate to PM/email me and ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions. Really! I'd be thrilled you asked!

I don't want to lock this thread. Really. I'd hate to break up the community here. But I will if this doesn't work.

------

Previous thread

Congrats on thread 5! :smiley:

Thanks for the new thread Jinnie! YOU ROCK! :D

Woo hoo! Thread 5... We should party it up in this thread since Alias will be getting a Season 5. ^_^

*nods* we should.. and have gartan piccies everywhere *nods* and play the alias theme and do our alias dances and ummm.. ALIAS MARATHONS! we can watch umm.. all the seasons and umm... re-enact alias scenes and..

ok i'm a tad overexcited lol

Whooot numero cincooo! OMV, juju, at laur's dance competition, someone did a dance to an Alias song! And they had red wigs and they did this gun-pose thingy at the end lol.

checking if Jinnie posted a new thread already and :woot: new thread! :group: :group: :group: :group: :group:
some oldy but goody pics for thread 5... :love:

S/V wallpaper...
wp_apo.jpg

(beautifully made by B'Elanna :smiley: )

Michael...
mj_tgot.jpg

Jen...
jg.jpg

Gartan...
abc2.jpg

Alias cast pic...
wp_alias.jpg

(^_^ I went back to thread #2... got this one^ posted by Dani)

:D am happy now and now I gotta :bye:

the gartan pic

:cry:

why must they look so happy together?

yes, it IS the ape's fault

*sigh*

i'm still in denial about it.. no joke

Aww Nice Piccies Sapphire.

I will post mine when I get home.

About 6/7 hours.

Anyone posts that Dancing Piccy.

You better watch out.

It's mine okies ;) ;)

Lol

Sapphire, I just wanted to say that S/V wallpaper you posted is fantastic!! (y) It's so...S/V :P . "I missed you. I wanted to say that I missed you" (y) hahaha! I love it.

Sapphire said:
abc2.jpg

[post="1296597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just noticed that Jen's wearing a ring in this pic. That's not her wedding ring, is it? :confused:

ETA: I really love that dress. I think I could pull that off if I had MV as my date, because no one would be looking at me. :P

boyscout11 said:
I just noticed that Jen's wearing a ring in this pic.  That's not her wedding ring, is it? :confused:

ETA: I really love that dress.  I think I could pull that off if I had MV as my date, because no one would be looking at me. :P
[post="1296662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, I noticed that awhile back that she was wearing a ring. I never noticed before cause I was always looking at a smaller version of that pic. ^_^

Seriously, if MV was my date, he'd be drawing all of the attention. :lol: I love his hair in that pic. It's at a good length. Long and kinda messy. :love: Adorable.

I think I've said this before, but I think MV has nice hair for a guy. :love:

Although, I think we'd still think MV is hot even if he had no hair. :lol:

I'm trying to imagine Vartan with really short hair, but I can't do it... I bet he'd look hot though. :lol: I wonder what he would look like with his head shaved.... :confused:

Hey Jill.

I believe Jen is wearing her wedding ring in that bootiful ABC Piccy Sighs!! :love:

As MV was her "Date" for the evening. I believe it was in March 03 when that event was. :D -_- :P

Oh well I will post my piccies in a few hours I promise :smiley:

Okies I at work but I have finished.

So here's my piccies as promised :smiley: :blush:

mvjgglamour.jpg

My Picture. It also my LJ Friends only piccy ;)

Thanks to Shibby for Cutting out Melissa. ( I still love Mel) being the faithful Aussie that I am :smiley:

jenmich.jpg

Bless you MV!!. :P -_-

tv3.jpg

The dancing pics :love: yeah, that's your fave pic Dani... thanks for the pics!
and thanks B2Y for the MV link :smiley: it was posted also on the last thread.

They have the good MV back shot in that pic.
again, Elise = MV's back... you own it Elise :P
so who again owns MV's ass? ^_^

ETA: I really love that dress. I think I could pull that off if I had MV as my date, because no one would be looking at me.
^_^
and Jill...
boyscout11 said:
Sapphire, I just wanted to say that S/V wallpaper you posted is fantastic!! (y)  It's so...S/V :P . "I missed you. I wanted to say that I missed you" (y) hahaha!  I love it.
[post="1296618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thanks to B'Elanna (she made the wp) she has a very creative imagination in making such a beautiful wp. The firey orangey red-yellowish color used combined with the hot scene is just perfect :love: plus yeah, the caption she used. Of course, it's MV/JG*S/V as the subject, made it much more uniquely beautiful!

can we have another scene like that :D but this time not too fast??! :P

*sorry :blink: double posting*

in the last thread, the promo for this weeks ep was mentioned :thinking: somebody would please describe what was it about... Vaughn with another :confused: ??
thanks in advance :blush:

oh no
do you guys share stuff about season four? *paces* do you mind putting that stuff in spoiler tags and make it known that those spoilers ARE in fact for season four.. i'm trying so hard to stay spoiler free and that would be great!

love the new pics of michael 🤤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back