Former Gartan Addicts #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
julesvartan said:
DAMN!! It won't let me save those pictures!!!! :( Can anyone help me?! I think I want the 2nd one as my avatar (EJ hint hint)
[post="1364836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Just move your mouse around and there should be a little deskop (sp) on the corner of the page, and then click save.

It really sucks that I didn't win the auction. After the auction ended I kept thinking maybe I could have sprung for a few more bucks to win it, but for all I know, the winning bid was up to $600 or more. (They don't reveal what the actual price it went for, they just show the next highest bid, and that was over $500). Anyway, I was just going to keep it in my dressing room so I can stare at it everyday. I was going to try on the scrubs, hoping I could say "it's bigger than I thought". :P We'll have to live with the size 9 until I find who won that bid. Maybe I'll look around the different boards to see if it's one of us fans.

ETA: You're not retarded. :D (unless I'm retarded, too :lol: ) I had the same problem with my computer at home.

What's all this talk about retardation for? lol. What's the trouble?

ETA: Here. Just click on the thumbnails and save the pics.

th_mv_oceandrive_03.jpg
th_mv_oceandrive_02.jpg
th_mv_oceandrive_01.jpg

julesvartan said:
I tried that Ngan and it's not working. I think I'm just retarded. LOL
[post="1364917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're not retarded. I tried to help you earlier from my work computer but it won't save it either. My guess is it only works on Windows XP because here my Windows version is older. I can email it to you later when I get home if you can wait.

K - You know I have trouble with those kind of pictures. ;)
Thanks Chatty. Now I just need that one with his biceps looking all nice as my avatar. :smiley:

ETA: Sorry about the bid Jill. :(

Those pictures are funny (but HOT!!!). It looks like they were interviewing MV, and then they just said, go stand there by the wall so we can get a pic to go with this interview. :lol: No make-up, no dressing up in Hugo Boss, etc. :P I really believe those are MV's own clothes.

^Oh girl how many black t-shirts and jeans does he own...yeah those are his clothes. I swear in MIL he wore his own wardrobe for most of the movie except for the suits. Not like I cared.

Oh and wasn't that purple shirt he wore to one of those functions from MIL?!:thinking: I swear it was.

Morning... :hi: If those hot pictures of MV doesn't wake me up, I don't know what will. :lol:

Jules, I'll make you that av when I come back. I have to bring my car in for an oil change and a smog. :angry:

Pre-sale on Coldplay tickets go on sale this morning if anyone is interested! ^_^ Check out Coldplay.com.
Those pictures are funny (but HOT!!!). It looks like they were interviewing MV, and then they just said, go stand there by the wall so we can get a pic to go with this interview.
That's what I was thinking!!! How come MV always poses like that (like the one on the 2nd picture). Maybe he thinks he looks really hot doing that. :P Well he does... ;)

Which purple shirt?

I noticed on MiL they had him wearing a lot of pastel colors. The baby blue shirt was hot on him. (y) But I don't think MV likes to wear pastels in real life. :P

It was that eggplant colored shirt he wore to the PSP thing I think. I swear it was in MIL.

Hi EJ!! Thanks hon!! :smiley:
I don't think MV ever thinks he's hot. He's too modest for that.

Did you guys read that recap of MV on some NFL show that was posted on vartanfan boards? Hilarious! I hope someone finally gets the clip of that posted somehwere. I'd like to watch him go Rain Man of SuperBowl trivia :P He's such a sports junkie. How come he never talks about soccer? -_-

boyscout11 said:
Did you guys read that recap of MV on some NFL show that was posted on vartanfan boards?  Hilarious!  I hope someone finally gets the clip of that posted somehwere.  I'd like to watch him go Rain Man of SuperBowl trivia :P He's such a sports junkie.  How come he never talks about soccer? -_-
[post="1364988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey Jill... do you know when this aired? Maybe awhile back? Cause it isn't football season. :lol: Yeah, MV's a sports trivia man. ^_^ I like it.

Jill if you can find it post it here. :smiley:
MV is a sports junkie. I used to be awesome at sports stats but not so much anymore. Lately I've been asking dumb questions.

Unfortunately, I do not have the NFL channel. But I know what show they're talking about. It's the NFL total access show. It's on like M-F at 7pm. I used to have that channel at my apartment. MV a Saints fan? :P That's odd. MV knows a lot about sports. Jill, did you ever watch that clip of him on The Sports Roundtable? He's going on and on about baseball and the Mets and Edgardo Alfonso and I was like, holy felgercarb! Does he have a flaw?

The person who did the re-cap was so funny. They didn't know who Rich Eisen was and said, something like, "He must be a famous football player or something." That was so cute. :lol:

No, I've never watched The Sport Round Table. Is that on one of the Alias sites? I wanna watch. :woot: Can you imagine how much trivia he could spurt out if the topic was hockey? He'd probably be untstoppable.

The person who did the recap is really funny. She admitted she had no clue what they were talking about. It was so cute. I clicked on the link to her blog,and the title was "the entry that just keeps going, and going and going and going...". :lol: She just writes about anything. And she's an Alias Fan. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back