Former Gartan Addicts #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the clips up of that at The Safehouse. I think it was when S1 was just starting out. He talks about JG too! :D I actually hated that show, but MV's appearance made it worth watching. I think he's wearing a leather jacket, though I'm not sure on that.

I never get lucky enough to catch a random MV interview. My only luck is flipping the channels and finding that OHP is on FX and it's the end where Robin Williams is taking those creepy pics. :lol: That's the only part I don't want to see!!

PoketRockets11 said:
They have the clips up of that at The Safehouse. I think it was when S1 was just starting out. He talks about JG too! :D I actually hated that show, but MV's appearance made it worth watching. I think he's wearing a leather jacket, though I'm not sure on that.

I never get lucky enough to catch a random MV interview. My only luck is flipping the channels and finding that OHP is on FX and it's the end where Robin Williams is taking those creepy pics. :lol: That's the only part I don't want to see!!
[post="1365030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What did he said on the interview???

OK, I have something to watch tonight. Leather jacket? :woot: I'm glad because I was having Alias withdrawals, it being Wednesday night and all. ;)

We're on page 250!!!

He just talked about baseball and Alias. It's an old interview so I don't remember much. I do remember he looked adorable though. ^_^ And he said something like JG being easy on the eyes. :lol:

Yeah, I was going to wake up and say Happy Alias day! But it's not. At least they're showing Lost re-runs. Maybe I'll tune into that if nothing else is on. :D

Jill, is Coldplay not touring near you? :confused:

ETA: Yeah 250!! Do we get a new thread pretty soon? :lol:

MV always says that about JG. ;) Bradley Cooper also says that about JG. :P

Nope, Coldplay is not playing near me. :( Maybe I'll go back to L.A. and catch them there. Do you think MV is a Coldplay type of guy? Maybe he'll be there watching, and I'll hit the jackpot and see Coldplay and MV in the same room. :woot:

Oh man! I cracked up when I read the part that said her ovaries ached for him! Then I realized that my ovaries felt the same way! I hope someone puts some clips up soon!

angel_audie said:
Oh man!  I cracked up when I read the part that said her ovaries ached for him!  Then I realized that my ovaries felt the same way!  I hope someone puts some clips up soon!
[post="1365054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Same here. :P I think anyone who has ovaries feels that way about MV. ^_^ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back