Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I fall asleep on the couch for 2 hours and you guys go to town. :lol: I was only in on the conversation where we were talking about licking our computer screens. :P

Fireman Vaughn, stripper Vaughn, lifeguard Vaughn... :woot: Oh yeah, I'm down with all of that. I'd like to see Vaughn shirtless, in board shorts, laying low on his hips so you can see his hip indents. :thud: Wow.

ETA: Did you guys see the link over at AM where you can buy Alias wallpapers for your cell phone? They spelled Vaughn's name wrong on the site! :lol: I have no use for that. The camera on my phone works just fine. ;)

chatty, love the new AV...I thought he looked super hot in that suit in Monster-In-Law

I saw the wallpapers. I have T-Mobile, and they dont have ones up for me yet...and I noticed they spelled Vaughn wrong too...ticks me off...lol

The Safe House has a new translated French MV article up: MV French Article

Michael Vartan: “I am still single!”

Aren’t you tempted by family life?
MV: First I have to find a girlfriend. Apart from that, I already got the dog. That’s a good start, isn’t it? (Laugh)

What were your best holidays?
MV: At 14, in the south of France. I went to a tennis summer camp where I got drunk for the first time; I had my first spliff and my first naked sunbathing! (Laugh)

Girlfriend volunteers anyone? :P :lol:

Hmm, 14-year old naked and sloshed MV .... :thinking: :Ponder: 🇳🇴 :P

Glad to see we've moved on from the heavily tagged posts. It was getting hard to read . :P

What's a spliff? :angelic: Is that like marijuana or drugs? Bad MV. :devil:

OT:Chatty, I was watching the new vidclip over at vartanfan, and noticed a somewhat cute guy :lol: standing next to MV. From clip 4, as they were introducing the players. Who's that? :hide:

What video clip? From last Sunday? There was another cute guy there. Okay let me see....:dogrun:

ETA: Sorry, Jill, don't know who that guy is. I'm assuming you mean the taller guy without the mask and not the one wearing the mask standing beside MV earlier in the clip, 'coz how can you tell if the guy's cute if he's wearing a mask? The other guy my sis and I thought was kinda cute was the unknown Ryan Rockabrand. He was listed as a sponsor.

:lol: I can't see MV using the word spliff. That cracks me up for some reason. Where'd you look it up Chatty? There's actually a site that has a definition for spliff? :rotflmao: Damn, they have everything on the internet these days.

Mmm, his eyes look pretty in that pic where he's on the cover. :love: I like what he said about kids coming up to him and asking about Alias. :lol:

Yikes! MV was only 14. In the first place, why would his parents send him to the south of France for tennis camp? It's their fault. :P

Chatty, I meant the taller guy to MV's left, without the mask. ;) They are shown talking and laughing together about 3 minutes into the clip. Was he cute, or was it just the blurry video that made him cute? :lol: (or maybe just the fact that MV was talking to him :hide:smiley:

ETA: :lol: Yeah, there's a site about spliffs? :rotflmao: It's a mad world. :lol:

I just clicked the research/dictionary icon on my Internet Explorer. It says spliff is a "noun, marijuana cigarette (slang)" :smiley:

ETA: Jill, I figured that's who you meant but I don't remember if he was cute. I only had eyes for the guy next to him. :P

ETAA: Yeah, the clip was just blurry. I don't think that guy was cute. No one would be really cute standing next to MV. :P :D

It is weird that very young kids are Alias fans. It's more a teen to adult show, I would say, because of the violence. Exactly why it's shown at 9pm. I still can't get over how my brother in law forbids me to let my niece watch my Alias DVDs. :rolleyes: I was just showing her how handsome MV was. :P

Chatty, i want you av!! Is that from Monster in Law? :confused:

ETA: So who's that guy?

Ok, that definition is a lot better than mine. :lol: I didn't have a good one. :P

I'll check this clip out and tell you Jill if the guy is really cute or not. :lol:

Yep, it's from MIL. I changed my av today to the SCT cover but then I found this one as pic of the day at VHo so that became the av. :smiley:

Jill, I have no clue. Sorry. :(

ETA: And you guessed the av in 1 note. (y) :lol:

Hmmm, the guy standing next to MV, the one without the mask is kinda cute. There's one part of the vid where you get a sorta good look at his face and he's smiling. He's freakin' tall though!!

OK, Elise, what do you say? (Chatty is unreliable because she was too close to the trees to see the forest :lol: ). Cute or not? I think whoever that is is kinda cute.

I want an av with MV wearing a suit and tie.

ETA: Yay! I guessed the av in 1 note. :jump:

ETAA: I'd say that cute guy is about 6'4". Now I'm on a mission to find out who that is. :lol:

It's not like cute guy is all out good looking like MV. :P But he is pretty cute. I don't blame Chatty, anyone standing next to MV looks like chopped liver. :lol:

MV only looks tall standing next to JG. :D

Tell me which pic of MV in suit and tie you want, Jill. I'll make you a new av.

Yeah, in some scenes, MV looks much taller than JG. But lying down, JG has bigger feet than MV. :P :rotflmao:

Oh yeah, JG does have bigger feet than MV. :rotflmao:

Damn, MV must've been sweating like crazy when the lineups were being announced cause he's constantly wiping his face. :lol: That or it's his nervous habit. I know him wiping at the bottom of his nose is his nervous habit. And awww, it's so cute. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back