Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm not saying that cute guy is out-goodlooking MV. :lol: (because who could ever do that? :P ). I'm just saying his teammate is not bad looking, and I'd like to know what they were laughing about. :hide:

Actually, MV being 6 feet tall just makes him normal. Not too short, not too tall. Just perfect for me :lol:

ETA: What about JG's hands? Are they bigger than MV's?

^ That's what I was thinking during the warmups and the game. I would have loved for MV to wear one of those audio things so you can hear what they were talking about. :P He sure was laughing a lot. Look at those pics that I linked. He's smiling in a lot of them. :D

ETA: The guy who we thought was passably cute (considereing MV's in the rinks:P ) is the guy on the fifth row of pics (from the link), left pic, bottom left corner guy....except he looks like he has thinning hair. ;)

MV just looks like one of those guy's guys that are so easy to talk to, doesn't he? :D Like if you brought him to a party all of the guys would have an easy time talking to. ;)

I'm obsessed with that guy. I just watched clip 3, and I think his name is Fitzgerald. :lol:

MV sure was talking a lot during that game.

Oh, just going back to big feet, I think it's amazing that JG can run well because usually, people with big feet are slow runners.

If you think his name is Fitzgerald, then he's Aaron Fitzgerald, the chopper 2 news reporter. LOL, I just fished out the FTD team lineup from my sister's trash.

ETA: Now you got me looking through pics to find out the guy's name. :lol:

Good job fishing from the trash! :lol:

So is that guy from your local news, and is he cute or am I blind?

ETA: I agree, I think if you brought MV to a party, the guys would be talking to him. The girls would all be at a loss for words. :P

:lol: I honestly don't know. :lol: That's what it says on the team lineup. I've never seen the chopper news guy on CBS. I usually watch NBC news.

:lol: I also watch NBC for my news.
Ok, I just found the KCBS news website (can you believe how many people have the name Aaron Fitzgerald on the internet?). He's not that cute up close. :lol: MV has nothing to worry about. :P

We are so off topic right now. Chatty, (y) (y) on trying to tie it in with "the guy next to MV" :rotflmao:

No one really can measure up to MV. :D

ETA: Paul Rudd with thick eyebrows. :lol:

Since we are already off topic, tell me if I should agree with my co-worker who says Patrick Dempsey looks like that guy from Felicity. (Speedman ;) )

Maybe you're right Jill, MV spreads his good looking-ness to other guys. :lol:

Ok, I'm off to bed cause I'm exhausted. Night guys! :hi:

It's a stretch. But I can imagine the resemblance. They smile the same way. The eyes crinkle/squint the same way, I think.

ETA: Goodnight, Elise! Wow, Charrise has a new yummy av! (y)

OK, goodnight 👋 I hope we don't irritate people by talking about another man in this thread. I'll stop looking at other men. No one is as good looking as MV. ;)

So that's a yes to SS and PD looking a like, Chatty? I thought the only resemblance was the curly hair. :D

ETA: Charrise, YUM!! :lol: See, no one else looks that good in boxers.

G'nite Elise!

Glad you approve, Chatty. I needed a pick-me-up and thought i'd spread the MV hotness ;)

ETA: ^ you're soooo right Jill. i've yet to see anyone else look as good in boxers as MV did in that ep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back