Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called us weird!? I'm not weird I'm perfectly normal but when it comes to him I'm slightly passionate. ;)

I mean what else would you have done with the scrubs Jill besides where them to bed. ;)

boyscout11 said:
I'm not lurking and I'm getting scared. :P
[post="1365305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Jill, would you wash the scrubs? I bet those things are hella comfortable to wear. They'd make perfect pajama pants. And yeah duhhh, they were MV's. I never noticed those shoes in the movie though. I think I was so focused on his face. :P

Yeah, I would have washed it first. :lol: I really feel bad I didn't win that auction. I could have had lots of fun with it. My friends were telling me that if I win I could do a Cinderella contest and I should marry the guy who's feet fit the shoes. :lol:

Awww, that would be so cute. Every guy that wears a size 9 could've been your prince. :lol: You know, with our new found information thanks to Chatty, if I ever meet him, I'm gonna be staring at his feet. :P

you guys are :lol: ! and the FGA's up for a new thread :woot: !

Wow 🤤 thread #6! :groupwave:

and since it's a new thread :D ...

you've seen this before (and yeah, maybe countless times already) :P but look at it again...

don't stare too much :Ph34r: you might get mesmerized...

:love: ...
odpic.jpg

and S/Vness...
wp_apo.jpg

sv_hello.jpg

sv_aposv.jpg

sv_box.jpg

and the foursome too...
spyfam.jpg

Aww, now I'm really kicking myself for not winning that auction. I may have missed out on my prince charming. :P Actually, when my friends said I should do the Cinderella thing, that was before Chatty discovered the size. :lol: At that time, my only reaction was, I'm not going to let anyone who doesn't look like MV try it on.

ETA: Thanks for the pics, Sapphire! My co-worker just came over to my desk just as the pics were loading. She said, "oh, Kevin Costner looks really young in that pic". (it's the Ocean Drive pic) :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: What? Kevin Costner??? How can she mistake MV for Kevin Costner? Although, I have to say, KC was pretty hot back in the day. :D Like in Robin Hood with Christian Slater and in Field of Dreams. (y) But no one is better than MV. :P

ETA: Awwww, look at all the dimples in that picture! :love:

I know, Kevin Costner??? I told her to get out of my sight. How dare she say MV is KC. We both laughed so hard after I told her it was MV.

Yay, the dimples. :smiley:

boyscout11 said:
ETA: Thanks for the pics, Sapphire!  My co-worker just came over to my desk just as the pics were loading.  She said, "oh, Kevin Costner looks really young in that pic". (it's the Ocean Drive pic) :rotflmao:
[post="1365385"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A friend of mine says MV looks like Tom Cruise... I said :blink: what??!! no way! :P MV looks better! (y)

Ok Tom Cruise is way off too. The only celeb that I can accept that looks similar to MV sometimes is Chris Martin. ^_^ He's the only one that looks like MV at times. :lol: Chris Martin is hot though so I'm down with that. :P

Come to think of it, MV does look like kevin Costner in that pic :lol: I never thought that before. I think MV said he's been mistaken for Hugh Grant and Luke Perry. I think I read that in InStyle magazine. :smiley:

I think Chris Martin looks like MV, but MV does not look like CM. ;)

Thanks for the piccies Sapphire.

I love love that Season 2 one with Syd Giggly and Giddy!! :love:

So sweet ;) :smiley:

Must d/l this MV/Millie Clip :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back