Former Gartan Addicts #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
To save staff sanity, this thread (and the Jennifer/Ben thread) are on a zero-tolerance policy. This post is your only informal warning.

BEFORE posting, please see the forum rules (which ban, among other things, doubleposting). Also, please read the specific topic riules below.

Whoever mentions topics which are NOT ALLOWED (Ben, rumors and gossip, judging Ben/Jen/Michael/ladida) will be warned one point. For every time you do so in this thread. I don't care who you are or how long you've posted here. Everyone is answerable to the rules.

The only exceptions are:

1. Posting press articles/interview summaries/other *OFFICIAL* info
2. Real-life encounters.

If someone posts something forbidden and you quote/reply to that person, both of you will be warned. If you see something posted which shouldn't be, DON'T ADDRESS IT. At all. Because that's just escalating the problem. Why get in trouble because that person won't follow the rules? And besides, that's why I get paid the hypothetical big bucks. ;) Feel free to PM me about it, or just wait until I see it. Also, if you want to post something but aren't sure if you can, please don't hesitate to PM/email me and ask! I'd be happy to answer any questions. Really! I'd be thrilled you asked!

I don't want to lock this thread. Really. I'd hate to break up the community here. But I will if this doesn't work.

------

Previous thread

Thread 6! Wow. lol

:lol: I saw the #5 thread closed and was like, "Oh no!" I thought we got in trouble. Thanks for the new thread Jinnie! Holy mother, thread #6. #6 is a good number. ;)

Yay #6!!

Why would we get in trouble? :lol: We only ever say good things about the Gartan :P

ETA: Hey you know what's great about #6? It's the 6th month of the year! :D

Actually, we only hit on Vartan. :lol: Or gush over Gartan or S/V. :P

That ovaries comment in thread #5 cracked me up. That poster's description was so cute. ^_^ The Saints aren't very good MV. :P Actually, they're not horrible though. At least we know he's not a front runner with his teams being the Mets, Kings, and Saints. And all in different areas? I can understand the Mets and Kings, but New Orleans Sants? :confused: Explain that one to me MV. ;)

HAHAHA! That was the first thing that I thought too when I logged in. "Uh-oh, what happened?" I thought Jinnie closed the thread too.

Yeah, wow, thread #6!

I'm gonna have to read that later when I get home. Did you guys ever watch the rough cut of the NHL clip with Millie that was posted a few days back at vartanho?

Yeah, we mostly hit on Vartan. JG is always an afterthought. (That's so wrong and I'm shaking my finger at all of you. :P But JG's thread is alive and well, so it's only fair ;) ).

I don't know football very well. The only thing I know about the Saints is that when I went to New Orleans I saw their stadium, and apparently, it's famous for being the only astro-turf or something. I wasn't really paying attention to the tour guide because I was partying too much the night before and was a little out of it. :P

Ok, what I was thinking was maybe MV likes the Saints because he like to go with where the party's at. :lol:

ETA: I thought the NHL clip was old? It's new?

You know what else is good about the #6? It's my apartment number. And JT Snow wears #6! Sorry if you don't know who JT Snow is. :lol:

Nope, didn't watch that clip yet. I should in a couple of minutes. ^_^

ETA: I can't figure out why MV likes the Saints. You'd think he'd like a team closer to where he is. The Saints are so random. :lol: They're not even that popular. C'mon MV! Pick a good team! *cough*Niners*cough*

We talk about JG but just not as much as MV. ;) Although if we crushed on Jen as much as we do on MV we might be talked about. :lol:

ETA: I'll watch tonight while I pay bills. :P

No, it was the same NHL promo he did before but there were some "never-seen" cute scenes with Millie.

Cute scenes with Millie??? :woot: Ok, I'm all over that. Must go watch. Is there anything hotter than a good-looking guy and a dog? Cause for me there isn't. :lol:

OK, now I have two things to watch tonight. :smiley:

:lol: Jules, I do my laundry while I read the boards. That's why it takes me four hours to do one load. :lol:

What? You do the laundry while reading the boards? So you run back and forth to the computer? :lol: Man, that's difficult. I can't do that. Talent. :P

Is the clip at The Safehouse? Or vartanfan.com? :confused:

:lol: Okay, I just got confused there for a minute with our avs. I thought Jules' post was Elise's. I'm gonna change mine back later. Gorgeous pic though and fun while it lasted. :P

ETA: The clip was posted at vartanho.

I know, I'm getting confused of our avs. Maybe I'll change mine to black and white. :lol:

Thanks Chatty! Do you guys get vacation from work during the summer? Or are you guys working all year round? :confused:

I like that we have the same avs. :smiley: Just more hottness to stare at.

I have a mini break coming up in August - November. ;)

I changed mine to black and white for the time being just so people don't get confused. :lol: Yeah, I like that we all have the same avs too. :D I don't think any of us can get enough of those pictures. Those are the best sets of pictures that we've had in awhile. ^_^

Oh Jules, I knew you were getting a break. :lol: ;)

ETA: Awwwww, Millie kept licking his face in that clip. Lucky, lucky dog. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back