Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeks, does Bradley also play the guitar? I didn't know that. :confused: Ok, I don't hide that I love BC, too, even if this is the MV thread. I meant the Gartan thread. :P

Elise, they didn't do Message? That's one of my top Coldplay favorites. I thought that was one of their classics. :eek:

chattyg said:
Does he really? :thinking: LOL :nonono:
[post="1462636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL. Yeah, Bradley did one of those artist's sketches for Greg and it was quite good. He's also a cook too, so there's definitely a lot of artist in him. :cool:

Jill, I don't know about the guitar playing part. It seems to me I've read that somewhere before, but I can't place it.

I think it's actually crazy how much Michael and Bradley have in common. They're both athletes. They both speak French. They have similar senses of humor. No wonder they are good buddies.

Nah, they didn't do Message. I was pretty bummed about that. :( But they did all of the other songs I love. They even played Everything's Not Lost from Parachutes. ;)

MV and Bradley should do a duet together. :lol:

Yeah, I saw Bradley's painting. Not bad. ;) Wasn't that pic the one where there was a dog beside him? :thinking:

ETA: Haha! Why do we always sneak Bradley into this thread? We'll get another post asking why his pic is here or why we're talking about him. :lol:

Yeah, I knew about the painting. I didn't know he played the guitar too. :thinking:

So since we're unsure about a guitar-playing BC, then there's still one person that we know of who fit both criteria, right? :P :lol:

ETA: Goodnight, for real this time! :asleep:

Oh yeah, goodnight for me, too. If I don't stop, pretty soon it'll feel like I have to say goodmorning. :P 👋

ETA: of course the description fits. ;) If it sounds like MV, it's because it's MV. :P OK, I'm going to bed :hide:

boyscout11 said:
Yeah, I saw Bradley's painting.  Not bad. ;) Wasn't that pic the one where there was a dog beside him? :thinking:
[post="1462649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, that's the one. That's one of my favorite Bradley pics ever.

And to be on topic, this pic cracks me up to no end. The athletes in action:

Linkage

ETA...good night everyone.

Oooh Elise do you have any pics? My sister didn't wanna risk taking her camera. :( But OMFG, THE CONCERT WAS FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEE.

I love Chris. I love Chris. I love Chris. Dude he was soo freaking funny!

During Yellow, he's like "Oh hold up. Come on down here. Please don't kill each other while running down. I'll get into a lot of trouble for this."

And during Politik, he changed the lyrics to a little bit about SF, 'cause he does that for every city he visits. I forget what he said, but it was something about Golden Gate Park lol.

And then during one song, he was saying "See, the farther away you are, the better 'cause we're not very good-looking. For the people in the front, yeah, I know, we're butt-ugly." :rotflmao:

I didn't get to see you, Elise! Well... duh, there was like 30,000 people there. But amazingly, I did see one of my online friends. She was like 20 feet away from me, which is a miracle 'cause that lawn is huuuuuge!

:lol: Sher, were you not flipping out during God Put A Smile Upon Your Face?? I had such a big S/V moment. :blush:

Yeah, I walked in and laughed when I saw people in the lawn cause it looked like a zoo. I got some pretty good pics I have to load on later. ;)

I love how he ended Fix You at the end of the concert!!! Instead of saying, "Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones.." He sang.. "I left my heart in San Francisco..." :lol: Except, he kept calling us Frisco. Real San Franciscans don't say Frisco! :P But yeah, he's so cute.

I started hella laughing when he say, "Don't crush and push each other like people do at a Mariah Carey concert. This is a Coldplay concert." :rotflmao:

PoketRockets11 said:
:lol: Sher, were you not flipping out during God Put A Smile Upon Your Face?? I had such a big S/V moment. :blush:

Yeah, I walked in and laughed when I saw people in the lawn cause it looked like a zoo. I got some pretty good pics I have to load on later. ;)

I love how he ended Fix You at the end of the concert!!! Instead of saying, "Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones.." He sang.. "I left my heart in San Francisco..." :lol: Except, he kept calling us Frisco. Real San Franciscans don't say Frisco! :P But yeah, he's so cute.

I started hella laughing when he say, "Don't crush and push each other like people do at a Mariah Carey concert. This is a Coldplay concert." :rotflmao:
[post="1462877"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG! I knooow! He was sooo damn funny!! I like how he makes fun of other celebs. *snort* Oh, and the haircuts? About Bon Jovi? That was FREAKING hilarious!! He went offstage a lot... did he come near you? lol were you in the center, in the lower or upper level. 'Cause I did see a sign that said "Section 202" but that was the center, upper level. Thank God I was right near the front center in the lawn. There were no people in front of me. :D

I was in 200. So all the way on the right, but he did come near me a couple of times. Too bad I wasn't close enough to see if he really did have a resemblance to MV. :lol:

Hahahaha yeah. OMG he's soo cute and wubbable. :love: I think it was Talk that he came to the back, but he was in the very corner so I didn't see him.

Hey everyone, how's it going? I just wanted to respond to what
I've been hearing about Michael possible leaving Alias. Well I have
one think to say to the powers to be, "What are they crazy". What a
bunch of monkies I mean honest to God. Michael has been there from the
beginning, and this is how they are treating him. I'm telling you all one
thing I blame J.J. just as much as anyone else for this decision. I like the
rest of you won't being watching Alias after Michael is written out. I think this truely
SUCKS. I mean what's the deal do they think that basing the show around one
character is going to fly. NOT. I remember they did the same thing with Andromeda I don't look at that show it totally Sucks. No offence to those who may like it but it's not my cup of tea. I remember when they cancelled Hercules because Kevin Sorbo was moving on to Andromeda I really didn't care. But this with Michael is tearing my heart out. I can only imagine how he feels. His such a great guy who is sweet, understanding, Hot, Hot, hot , compassionate, and goes out of his way for anyone and did i mention that his really HOT. I know for sure
that no matter where life brings Michael that he's going to have a ton of fans out there cheering him on and loving him for the great guy he is. I love his smile, and how his eyes shine when he smiles. I saw him on Extra last night, And i have to say he totally rocked. He looked so cute, but then again when doesn't he look cute. Anyway I just wanted to say that I'm with you guys in boycotting the show. And that I'm so angry :angry: about this whole thing that I see red, i know how Michael
feels in some ways. Because the same thing kind of happened to me in my profession. I'm an Early childhood Educator and i was working at this daycare for ten months and began having really bad knee problems so my employer told me to go to the doctor. I did and he took me off work that day. I had to have papers filled out to get my EI benefits from my employer and on the paper she wrote that i quit my job. When in fact i didn't, I had to leave because of medical reasons. Any way i was talking with a friend of mine from there a little while after and she said that basically the employer made out like it was my decision to leave. Which was totally bull#### :angry: . So she gave my job away and when my friend asked if she would have me back she told my friend that there was no position staying open for me. So I kind of know how Michael must be feeling. I hope that I didn't offend anyone by this post. I wish Micheal all the best in everything he does.

Keep rocking Michael,
My love always,
beth3031. ;) :cool:

Wow, y'all went kinda crazy yesterday and last night. :lol: I missed a lot.

That MV extra interview. :lol: He was SO funny and so cute. hahahhaha... he's so perfect. :sigh:

And those MV/BC pics. :rotflmao:

And I don't want to wait another month and a half for my coldplay concert. :( Y'all are SO lucky. :woot:

I deleted my post, I'm so stupid :P

Anyways I was just saying that I've bought my Ticket for Coldplay's concert today. :D I'm so happy. Too bad I stilll have to wait 3 months. I think I will have a S/V moment during God Put a Smile Upon Your Face too ;) When I saw their concert in 2003 I still hadn't watched their concert.
What songs did they play?
I love Chris he is Awesome :D

Beth We're all sad about those news :( If it wasn't for Jennifer I would give up on Alias...

My concert isn't until the end of Sept. Sadly. At least I have row 16 seats. :D

Haha.. I had a God Put a Smile Upon Your Face moment yesterday. I was listening to the song and I played the whole Spy!Sex scene in my head. :P

I'm so envious of those that got to see Chris Martin live! I have to continue to lust after him here in Nowhere, TN!

If it wasn't for Jennifer I would give up on Alias...
The day Jennifer leaves is the day I officially give up on the show. It ain't Alias without Jen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back