Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, I know whatcha mean RJ. I have a s***load of AP Hist to do and I've done almost none of it. This thread (Well, MV's hotness) is too damn distracting! :P

And hell YES! Only THIRTEEN DAYS! :D

I'm watching Ice right now. :smiley:
Question: I got my 15 year old daughter an ankle bracelet for her birthday...are those things still cool? :thinking:

Oh yeah MV has GREAT eyelashes.

Hahah, I know whatcha mean RJ. I have a s***load of AP Hist to do and I've done almost none of it. This thread (Well, MV's hotness) is too damn distracting!

I had AP History. What was it American, European? I had both. Eek. Loved the teachers though.

14 days. :thud: Woohoo.

And being the Jen updater here.... (even though I've slacked off a bit.. :P)

"Jen will be on Ellen on September 28th." Woohoo!

And I don't know Jules. I seem to have a 40 year old mentality in a 22 year old body. So yeah I wasn't the best at finding out what was popular in high school. :P

Ankle bracelets are still in, i always wear them in the summer with skirts and stuff. Now if you were to get it for her in the winter it would be kinda pointless. lol. Although, i've have family members due that before, then i have to wait four months to wear them. lol.

It's AP US History. I already took World History and I loved it, cause it's mostly European history, and that's my fave. :smiley:

What time does Ellen come on?

And.. Jules, I still wear 'em. I'm almost 17, so I'm sure she'll like it. :smiley:

ETA: Well, I wear them all year long, but I live in VA where it doesn't get too cold and I can wear flipflops all year 'round too. :P

Hi Chatty. :hi:

Yeah, MV's eyelashes are pretty thick in that one part of Crossings. That episode is one of the only S3 episodes I'll watch because it's such a S/V centered ep. Hardly any Lauren. Except I wanted to punch Vaughn in the face when he went and hugged Lauren. (n)

julesvartan said:
I'm watching Ice right now. :smiley:
Question: I got my 15 year old daughter an ankle bracelet for her birthday...are those things still cool? :thinking:

Oh yeah MV has GREAT eyelashes.
[post="1490708"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jules, jewelry's always a safe gift for a girl.

PoketRockets11 said:
Hi Chatty. :hi:

Yeah, MV's eyelashes are pretty thick in that one part of Crossings. That episode is one of the only S3 episodes I'll watch because it's such a S/V centered ep. Hardly any Lauren. Except I wanted to punch Vaughn in the face when he went and hugged Lauren. (n)
[post="1490746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So far, I've watched the first 4 epis and then Crossings last night. I love the "I slept with Will" conversation. :lol: I think maybe the next one up is Facade. :smiley:

Next week, I want to watch some S4 in prep for the premiere.

OT: For the Bradley fans, there's a LOT of (hot! :P ) BC in this week's mags. I guess it BC week next week with the premiere of Kitchen Confidential on Monday. There's a small article in People but I didn't get my People mag today so I can't post it.

Facade is probably the best S3 episode for me. With Syd saying the man she loves is on that plane and Vaughn showing up out of nowhere in the parking garage and them hugging. :love: That was their best hug. It was a full on hug. :blush:

^Facade was one of the best of that season. Chatty - Hitting any LA hotspots this weekend? We could use some more pictures onf MV :smiley:

Chatty, you should go to a Kings game when the season starts up. You'll be sure to accidentally run into him there. ;)

Does anyone know where I can find a clip of the end of Nocturne where Vaughn goes to visit Syd in the hospital and he tells her that his dad thought spiders were good luck? :confused: I can't seem to find one. :thinking:

ajw, sorry no plans on hitting the MV trail this weekend. :( :lol: I have a mini-reunion/get-together with some friends from high school on Saturday and it's nowhere close to any of MV's stomping ground. :P

Elise, there's a hugh "KINGS RULE" on the freeway already. As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of MV. It's that rule again, all roads lead to MV. :lol: I don't know about watching hockey. I'm not too fond of the game but for MV maybe. :P :lol:

You tried A-M already for that clip? That's the only place I know of. ;)

ETA: Okay, I'll admit to driving by the Kings/Lakers training facility (same place where SWS was held). :hide: Maybe, MV wants to practice with the Kings?

Oh Chatty, hockey is so much fun. And if you don't understand it, there's dozens of hot guys to stare at skating on the ice. :lol: I'm gonna go to the Sharks vs. Kings game when the Kings come up here. My apartment is 5 minutes away from the arena. ;) It's funny, whenever I see something Mets I think of MV.

Nah, AM doesn't have it and truthtakestime.net is no longer up. :thinking: I really want to watch that clip. :blush:

ETA: :lol: Chatty, I don't blame you. Maybe you'll get lucky one of these days and MV will be in the parking lot.

^ No, I really don't understand hockey 100%. ^_^ And even if there are cute guys skating on ice, you really can't see them because of the face masks. :P Seriously, maybe I'll ask my cousin for some freebies. The company she works for has a box at the Staples Center. :smiley: I have this feeling that MV is a season ticket holder for the Kings.

Well, if MV is unemployed right now, who knows, he might just drop by for a
visit. :lol:

ETA: Speaking of hockey, in Crossings when Lauren asked Syd if she wanted to go out to dinner on Tuesday since it's Vaughn's hockey night, it reminded me of what I overheard MV say in the parking lot, that "Tuesday night's his game." It's cool that Alias incorporates some stuff of the actors' lives in the story.

I'm off ot get my nails done. Have a great weekend, everyone! 👋

chattyg said:
^ No, I really don't understand hockey 100%.  ^_^ And even if there are cute guys skating on ice, you really can't see them because of the face masks.  :P Seriously, maybe I'll ask my cousin for some freebies.  The company she works for has a box at the Staples Center.  :smiley: I have this feeling that MV is a season ticket holder for the Kings.

Well, if MV is unemployed right now, who knows, he might just drop by for a
visit.  :lol:

ETA: Speaking of hockey, in Crossings when Lauren asked Syd if she wanted to go out to dinner on Tuesday since it's Vaughn's hockey night, it reminded me of what I overheard MV say in the parking lot, that "Tuesday night's his game." It's cool that Alias incorporates some stuff of the actors' lives in the story.

I'm off ot get my nails done.  Have a great weekend, everyone! 👋
[post="1490831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm going to the Kings game when I'm in LA in Oct... It's a Sunday afternoon game. :blush: Chatty I'll tell you what's going on. We could let the men watch hockey while we scour the arena for MV... :angelic: Since there was no season last year, is there any doubt MV will go to every game he can???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back