Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now - as much as it hurts, would we really trade the 4 years we had? Not me.

Honestly, I'm so bitter about how it ended that I would trade the last 4 years to avoid the disappointment I felt after last week's show. I don't know if I'll still feel that way in a few weeks, but just ask my sister, I'm still cursing the day I shipped Joey and Dawson. :P :lol:

I personally have no like or dislike for Rachel (what's her last name?), or Thomas or Renee. As far as I can tell, it's like a whole new show anyway.

Hey guys! 👋

The Safe House has their Tuesday update. It says Stephen Hanks, MV's manager contacted them yesterday regarding the ad in The Hollywood Reporter. He said MV appreciated the ad and his mom read it to him over the phone.
awww :blush: wonder what was the conversation about after his mom read it to him... :angelic: if only there's like a MV fans day :P ...a way or means where all his fans around the world would meet and yep, see him up-close :D ...

Who's sending him a post card for his birthday? :lol: I am... I just have to find a good San Francisco one.
me :D I'll be sending him too. yep :smiley: gotta find a good postcard.

What do you want linked? :confused: The MV vidclip? You can find it here: http://www.vartanho.com/fanart/index.html Go to the bottom of the page and click "Time of Your Life".

Yes… that’s exactly what I wanted !!!! Thanks :P

Awwwww, his mom read it to him over the phone?!? That is so cute! :love: I'm glad MV is appreciative of it. ;)

Who's sending him a post card for his birthday? :lol: I am... I just have to find a good San Francisco one. And I'm gonna donate to the PEP fund in MV's name as soon as I pay off my credit card. :P

I can so see MV having a conversation with his mum… How :love: is that…

And sure I’m gonna send him a postcard!!!! What did you think LOL :lol:

Seeing all your message that doesn't even want me look at the season opener now since I know how sad it's going to be... but still I wanna see all those happy :love: S/V scenes *sigh* What should I do???????? :lol: :P

You shoudl watch...definitely

okay, so I just totally had an epiphany....

You know how JJ told us to look for subte hints? Well, at the party "I Know You" from Sleeping Beauty was playing in the background....

We all know that Vaughn is gorgeous...hence the Beauty part...and the Sleeping part....maybe Vaughn is just "sleeping" he isn't really dead...I know this is kind of a stretch....but when that song started playing at the party...it stodd out to me, because honestly, who plays Disney songs at their party? I don't know....i know this is really obscure and maybe I'm missing something completely...but would anyone else like to share they're thoughts on this?

Well, JJ did say for Alias to look for signs..... He's not gonna tell us to look for signs that Vaughn isn't dead if he really was dead. :lol: For one, that would just be f'n cruel. Vaughn's coming back, just wake me up when that happens. -_- I know, I'm with everyone else who is bitter. At first I was sad, now I'm in the anger stage. Whoever thought of this genius idea to kill Vaughn or fake kill Vaughn really needs to get off the crack that they're smoking.

Well alteast MV knows about the ad with him. He knows how much he means to us and how much Vaughn means to us. I hope he makes the right decision and signs for another few episodes. Because right now it's totally up to him.

Well alteast MV knows about the ad with him. He knows how much he means to us and how much Vaughn means to us. I hope he makes the right decision and signs for another few episodes. Because right now it's totally up to him.

I am not sure it is the right decision for him. If you look at the time frame, the last few episodes would be filmed months from now, maybe around March or April. It may not be in his best interest career wise to sign up for something so far in advance.

From VartanHo:
Stephen Hanks, Michael's manager, contacted us yesterday to say that the ad was much appreciated and that Michael was flattered by it. He also said that Michael's mom read it to him over the phone (aww!). Michael is shooting his appearance on "Kitchen Confidential" starting today, and there's no airdate set just yet, so everybody try to remember to watch it after baseballus interruptus goes away. I don't want to have to wait for the DVD!

I know you guys talked about an "ad"..sorry, I'm a dumb swedish and I know you guys will laugh at me but...What IS an ad????

Well, whatever the deal is with MV (although I still don't believe Kristin or that MV hasn't already cut a deal with Alias if there was a deal to make because I highly doubt ABC would just let him go without a negotiation with the possibility of breaking his character back), but I do believe he will be back. Too many signs that he will. ;)

I don't dislike Thomas or Renee, but I do dislike the new girl... Rachel... whatever her last name is. :P She's partly to blame for Vaughn getting shot in the chest. That qualifies her for aversion. :angry:

I'm not bitter or angry because I dealt with those emotions when I first heard all this in July. I actually have faith. JJ said he's a shipper and well I do believe so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

That being said GO WHITE SOX!! :lol:

I've been sad, angry, and bitter since July and I will continue to be so until MV comes back. My little MV, S/V shipper heart is hurt. (n) But Alias can always redeem itself if they give Vaughn a fantastic return and S/V it's happy ending. :P

ETA: Yeah Jules! Go White Sox! That was a fun game to watch today. ;)

Me, I'm still bitter. :angry: I watch "Prophet Five" every night before I go to bed. :hide: The bitterness is not going away. -_-

I used to have faith in JJ, but I blame him because he's the one who could have saved the ship but I think he let things get too far away from his control. He's too busy being a movie director. :angry:

The White Sox whooped a** today. Holy felgercarb! I've been reformed. I'm a Sox's fan. The Cubbies are too boring. I'll be 80 before they make it to the WS.

I think i'm gonna go watch "Tuesday", that was a good epi.

"Nocturne" is good too. I can't wait for the DVD's to come out so we can see the other version of it. Maybe more S/V moments in it.

I wasn't going to buy S4 DVD, but since Vaughn is dead (for now) and MV is not a regular anymore, there's no point boycotting the DVDs. It's not going to change the storyline, so I might as well enjoy it. :lol:

I hope MV shows up for the launch of S4 DVDs. He can't say he's too busy anymore. :P

Yeah, there's too much on the S4 dvd's to pause and stare at. I can't wait to watch APO and press pause during the end of the love scene so I can stare at MV's sexy back. :lol: Thank god I have a big TV. :P That's gonna be fun.

Hi Jill and Chatty. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back