Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I thought of that....will he just come back for that? Or can he get a refund on the $250K if he has to pull out due to work. I don't see MV flying back and forth that much since he HATES to fly. ;)

ETA: Funny where as MV used to be my background..it's now Nyah. :lol: ;)

My guess is that it's a really good script and opportunity that he couldn't pass up. He'll probably take something to knock himself out on the flight. :lol:

You know what else would be good?

If the scene was a dream, and Sydney wakes up alone in her bed and sits up to find the patio door in her bedroom open and the wind blowing in with the curtians. THAT would be a good way to say "HEY! There's something goin' on here but we're not gonna tell you what!".

Yeah, and there wasn't any Vaughn mention. He needs to be demoted to the guy who cleans the decks, or even worse the poop traps.

You know what else would be good?

If the scene was a dream, and Sydney wakes up alone in her bed and sits up to find the patio door in her bedroom open and the wind blowing in with the curtians. THAT would be a good way to say "HEY! There's something goin' on here but we're not gonna tell you what!".

Yes that'd actually be GOOD! I don't want it to be a dream, but if that means he'll be back anyway heck yes.;)

My guess is that it's a really good script and opportunity that he couldn't pass up. He'll probably take something to knock himself out on the flight. :lol:
He should take benadryl. 12 hour flight to France last summer and I was knocked out cold. :lol:

Ahhh, I watched that video so many times last night. :lol: I can't get enough of it. ;)

Aside from the "splash-video.com" link (not working for me) anybody knows of another link :blink: I was at Alias-media and :thinking: seems like they don't have it yet... and those pics, I hope AM will have the hi-res ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back