Former Gartan Addicts #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's pretty bad when I keep rewinding my TV to see that little clip of Vaughn. His smile is so cute. :blush: I kept pausing it. :lol: I can't wait till Alias starts, I'm so stoked for it.

Is anyone else watching the Evidence? It's on after Lost. I really like that show, and it's probably because I'm biased since it takes place in San Francisco. :angelic: Only my home town. (y) So when Alias comes back on, that's gonna be 3 hours of good TV in a row. Wednesday nights are a great block of shows for ABC.

ETA: Did anyone else want to get in on that poker game between Sawyer and Dr. Jack last night on Lost? That was one of the hottest poker games I've ever seen. :P I wanted to jump in there and turn it to strip poker. :lol:
I had the promo on tape and watched it like five times last night. I can't wait either. Vaughn's gonna be in five eps, we get Spy!Baby, and Irina & Will-age. It's gonna be f'ing awesome. :smiley:

Dude, and that poker game. :thud: Too bad MV wasn't there to join in. ;)

Yep, I just did. It's good promo. (y)

So of course, I took a pic of the pretty Vaughn shot...:D
vaughnpromo1.jpg
Vaughn! :thud: thanks Chatty!

I've checked here and sd-1, then here again and sd-1, back here to see a link to that promo... nope! no luck :blink: nobody has it up yet??!!! All I read were descriptions of it and they're all good! (y) if everyone's excited... I'm excited too! :woot: ALIAS!!!

Sweet @$$ picture or Mr. Vaughn. 🤤 :thud: EXACTLY what I needed today. Rough one. :(

Definitely new footage of him that is for sure. He's looking even more rugged/scruffy. :love:

ETA: Did anyone else want to get in on that poker game between Sawyer and Dr. Jack last night on Lost? That was one of the hottest poker games I've ever seen. I wanted to jump in there and turn it to strip poker.
Tsk, tsk, Elise! :P :lol:

I was too distracted watching that promo last night to pay attention to Lost. I read someone's post that it was shown during Freddie so I taped that show and fast forwarded it to find the promo. By the time I saw Vaughn, I was just too excited to watch Lost. :lol:

ETA: :hi: Jules. I know, it seems like Vaughn/Vartan has forgotten what a razor/shaver looks like.

I was checking out SD-1 and found that someone finally posted the preview. (it's at the bottom of the page)
I can't wait for it to come back. And I liked someone's guess that the new Vaughn shot is him smiling after looking down at Isabelle in her crib. :love:
Promo Link

I need to see this promo....I hope they show one tonight....but they probably won't. Lol.

Welcome CJ....I love your signature...he's looking mighty fine.

And it does look like MV has indeed forgotten what a razor looks like!

I just watched the promo.....and it does in fact look like Vaughn is looking up from looking in a crib!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

and it does in fact look like Vaughn is looking up from looking in a crib!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH
It sure looks like it :D Seriously... and that smile... ahhh... It's a family scene ;)
I hope that happens in episode 14. The sooner the better :P
What episode are they filming now?

Oh my word, I actually got to see it on my television....I about flipped out! Lol.

You know, I don't know what episode they are filming right now...they'll probably be done filming by like the end of April, so they're probably on like episode 15...I would think....

I would guess they are either on the last episode or second to last at this point. They usually stop filming mid to late April. I saw the promo last night during LOST and I was so excited to see new Vaughn footage. I could barely concentrate on LOST after that.

^ From Chad Darnell's post last Friday (24th), he said he got the script for the 16th episode so they're probably still on that one. I hope there's some media coverage of the Alias series wrap party.

Since I had nothing better to do, I tried making my first video clip. I just learned earlier today how to do videos with my digital camera. :rolleyes: I had to figure out how to upload and post it so let my give it a try for those of you who still haven't seen it.

Click here to watch AliasPromo99

ETA: I missed the first scene so I had to fix it. :smiley:

^ From Chad Darnell's post last Friday (24th), he said he got the script for the 16th episode so they're probably still on that one. I hope there's some media coverage of the Alias series wrap party.

Since I had nothing better to do, I tried making my first video clip. I just learned earlier today how to do videos with my digital camera. :rolleyes: I had to figure out how to upload and post it so let my give it a try for those of you who still haven't seen it.

Click here to watch Alias-Promo

He also said once that they get it about a week before hand so they are probably just about to start 16.

Sweet....do you think they'l lhave a totally awesome wrap party? And you're right, we better get awesome coverage of it! They should include stuff from it on the Season 5 DVD

Sweet....do you think they'l lhave a totally awesome wrap party? And you're right, we better get awesome coverage of it! They should include stuff from it on the Season 5 DVD
I agree. ;)

If they're in episode 15 it means Vaughn meets Isabelle before that... if that scene in the clip is what I think it is :lol:

Thanks Chatty for posting it. That one is great too :smiley:

New from Chad:

We got the outline for the finale of "Alias" this morning then had our final concept meeting at the studio for three hours this morning.

If nothing else, I am so happy to be a part of the shows finale. Drew Goddard and Jeff Pinkner are writing the final script, and the final two hours air back to back. It's perfect. It's brilliant. It's exactly the way the show should end. And sitting around that table with people I've worked with for five years, and watching as we hash out the last hour of the series was such a powerful experience.
I'm excited and sad at the same time....

Yeah, it's pretty bad when I keep rewinding my TV to see that little clip of Vaughn. His smile is so cute. :blush: I kept pausing it. :lol: I can't wait till Alias starts, I'm so stoked for it.

Is anyone else watching the Evidence? It's on after Lost. I really like that show, and it's probably because I'm biased since it takes place in San Francisco. :angelic: Only my home town. (y) So when Alias comes back on, that's gonna be 3 hours of good TV in a row. Wednesday nights are a great block of shows for ABC.

ETA: Did anyone else want to get in on that poker game between Sawyer and Dr. Jack last night on Lost? That was one of the hottest poker games I've ever seen. :P I wanted to jump in there and turn it to strip poker. :lol:

Hi Elise, I watch The Evidence as well! I, too, really like it which now means that I'll have something to look forward to on Wednesday nights besides Alias.

Click here to watch AliasPromo99

ETA: I missed the first scene so I had to fix it. :smiley:

well, this pic is from CHAD DARNELL'S posted on March 13th:

five.jpg

and you can see in that paper... it says:

ALIAS
SAVE THE DATE!
WRAP PARTY
Friday 04/14/06
It's a 3 day weekend.
We don't have a time or place yet but i will keep you posted.
so i think that will be a wrap party on 04/14, and i hope, just like you that we can see A LOT of videos... especially with Jen And Michael!!

and chattyg, i know, i'm asking too much, but my computer sucks so i can't see the video.. can you uploaded with rapidshare or megaupload, or anything :thinking:

I'm excited and sad at the same time....

I agree, it's sad to see it end but at the same time, I really want to see that happy S/V ending we're all hoping for. ;)

Sounds like Chad is pleased with the ending and that is a good sign. (y) Now lets pray we get a S/V wedding. ;)

It sounds like we will. :D

and chattyg, i know, i'm asking too much, but my computer sucks so i can't see the video.. can you uploaded with rapidshare or megaupload, or anything
kibejj, it's your lucky day. :lol: I uploaded that MPEG file via megaupload.com but I didn't like it since that site has too many pop-ups. I'll find the link in a sec and post it...

ETA: Here you go...(you'll have to wait a few seconds and then a MEGAUPLOAD WINDOW will pop-up on the right hand side, just close the window, you should see the DOWNLOAD LINK behind it. Oh, and that's the first one I did last night so it's missing the first frame with Syd in the red wig.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKW5FOIG

ETAA: That wrap party is on Good Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back