Former Gartan Addicts #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtlv1.jpg

pray.gif
too for that S/V wedding and a good ending! ...and thanks Jessie for that wrap party info :woot:

and thanks to those who posted the promo link! :hug: I had seen the clip! ~> just 🤤 !!!

Bradley Cooper went to the S4 party, and I hope he can make it this year again, because I would like to see a picture of the entire cast. Sort of like a graduation picture. It doesn’t feel right if any one of them don’t show up.

Yeah Jill, I know what you mean...I want all of them to be there too....but Bradley is doing that show in NY....I don't know if he'll be able to make it! That makes me sad.

You're right Chatty....the wrap party is on Good Friday...that's really odd. They should've saved it for Monday, JG's birthday! That way they could throw JG an awesome bday party and the wrap party all in the same day! Oh well, I hope we get lots of pictures and video of everyone!

This was posted by Bambam over at SD1 and taken from Jinnie's lj...If its true and not an april's fool :smiley: That scene is gonna be :D :love:

SpoilerFix is no longer covering Alias, but I have you covered!

Just like last time (ie, just lines), here is a brief scene from an upcoming episode that I specifically demanded from my source because OMG VACK.

And this is just too good to hide, so this is a public post.

(Vaughn is rocking Isabelle when Jack comes in)

Vaughn: Can we do this later? She's asleep.

Jack: I can see that.

Vaughn: She knows her father.

Jack: One would assume, Michael, that you of all people would understand my reasoning.

Vaughn: Your reasoning? Is that what people call kidnapping these days? I've been out of touch for so long, must've missed the memo. Of course, you already knew that.

Jack: Your being around them was a danger. I had to take action.

Vaughn: That wasn't your choice to make. I suggest you leave before my daughter wakes up.

I can't wait ... I'll probably :woot: :stretcher: when I see it

This was posted by Bambam over at SD1 and taken from Jinnie's lj...If its true and not an april's fool :smiley: That scene is gonna be :D :love:

Just like last time (ie, just lines), here is a brief scene from an upcoming episode that I specifically demanded from my source because OMG VACK.

Jack: One would assume, Michael, that you of all people would understand my reasoning.

Vaughn: Your reasoning? Is that what people call kidnapping these days? I've been out of touch for so long, must've missed the memo. Of course, you already knew that.

Vaughn: That wasn't your choice to make. I suggest you leave before my daughter wakes up.

omVack + Isabelle! 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 :thud: :stretcher:
Thanks for posting, Lovygirl!

OH.MY.GOD. :thud:

I REALLY REALLY hope that's not some bad effing April fools joke. I'm gonna be pissed off if it is, cause that is just SO freaking awesome.

:love: :love: :love:

:stretcher: :woot: :thud:

I can't wait for that though!! It's gonna be so cute! :D

OMG
can't see... or breathe :cry: :cry: :cry:
OMFG *DIES*

*dies again*

:thud:

if this is a april fools joke that i just broke my spoilerfree-ness for - someones gonan get it :diespam:

^me too! I hope it's not :Ph34r:

I hope there's Christmas in April so they'd give us an early gift 🎁 a teaser pic of that "**Vaughn is rocking Isabelle** when Jack comes in" :love:

...oh and forgot to thank BamBam for posting the info and to Jinnie for that spoiler! (y)

Oh my word, I seriously cannot wait for Alias to come back!!!!

Vaughn is rocking Isabelle, Jack is respnsible for Vaughn's kidnapping, and Vaughn is po'ed about it...I mean, i woudl be too....This is gonna be amazing! I wonder if Syd knows that Jack kidnapped him....I'm thinking she does, but if she did, dont you think she would have tried to see him??? AHHHH....I can't wait 3 more weeks!!!

Also, they showed a new preview tonight during Lost....it was amazing. A little shorter and no Vaughn....but it did show Sydney pointing a gun at someone and another scene of her and some stuff....I can't wait!

Holy Cow!!! I hope that spoiler is true! If it's not whoever made it up will have a mob of people after them.

I saw the new preview too, and good lord I can't wait till April 19th!

Awwwwwwwwww! :P Is that spoiler for real, because I am so happy for that Vack scene. After reading that, I had to stand up and do a Weiss happy dance. :lol:

Now how do we get them to do a Will/Vaughn scene before Alias finally ends? :whistle:

An April's fool... :D ...Jinnie that's mean (ok maybe not mean, when you think about it it's funny) but you must have had a good laugh :lol: Compared to those of the previous years this one seemed so true...

I would have loved to see something like this on the show....

Has the new promo been uploaded somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back