Former Gartan Addicts #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real! My last final next week is on Thursday at 7:15am, the morning after Alias. :lol: I'm probably gonna be so stoked after watching Alias next week I won't be able to sleep which is gonna screw me over. :blush: When do you finish up Jess?

THANKS NAT!!!

Luckily, I get done Wednesday at 3pm...so I will have nothing the rest of the week...or the next month! So...I definitely got lucky! Lol.

OMG NAT :cry: I <3 you, thanks soooo much!!!
God... i didn't make it through that, i'm gonna be a mess when the ep airs!

I'm not going to look. :smiley: I haven't watched "Bob" yet due to commute times last night but I know I'll be plopped on the couch at 8:59CST next Wednesday!!

Hi Jill!! 👋

Hi Jules! :hi: I heard about the commute problems in your area yesterday. :console:

"Bob" was the first Alias I really watched since "Prophet 5", and I just have to comment that JG looks really pregnant. I didn't like the spy baby story line, but now I'm thinking there's no way they could have pretended Syd wasn't pregnant. Unless they delayed Season 5 to next year. :lol:

I kind of want to watch because I taped it and I would love to see Sark again, but I don't want to be scarred when I see that love scene betwen him and Rachel. :rolleyes: I don't know if I can endure that. :P No fair, I don't think there should be a love scene involved in this season before a S/V love scene. :lol:

That's true. I do kinda want to see how Sark looks shirtless. :lol: I've never really thought of DA as really hot, always thought he was cute though. But if you think about it, it's because he was on the same screen as Agent Hottie all the time. :P And, anyone standing next to him doesn't tend to look as good because MV is always smokin' hot. :angelic:

^:lol: Sark is too thin for me and as Chatty says...too young. ;) Agent Hottie is just right. Boy I sound like Goldielocks. :rotflmao:

Aww it's not working anymore....:(
yeah, it isn't :( it says...

"File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. The file has most likely exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
"

and 2005 ET Online Year in Review with MV's quote and pic (thanks to SG :smiley: at sd-1)

"Bob" wasn't too bad.

I think your right, they definitely could not have hid Jen's pregnancy...she was REALLY pregnant. Lol.

I seriously cannot wait until Wednesday of next week...it's gonna be the best week for me ever. I finish up all my finals, get to go home for Christmas break, and I get an Alias episode with tons of Vaughn!!! What could be better?

^^I think she says something like, "I don't care. I can't say goodbye to you again." :cry: So sad. I can't wait till Wed. night. I am so stoked! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back