Former Gartan Addicts #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I think she says something like, "I don't care. I can't say goodbye to you again." :cry: So sad. I can't wait till Wed. night. I am so stoked! ^_^

Oh. I thought she said "I don't care, I don't want to see you again." :lol: But well, I understood she didn't say that but still... ^_^

hahaha yeah but watch us on wednesday night, we'll all be depressed and crying our eyes out :lol:
How can you be depressed after watching MV on TV for an hour? :P

Haha, this morning, I was flipping through the channels and that To Wong Foo movie came on, and I saw MV in it. It was so funny, cause he was hitting on a man who was dressed as a woman. :lol:

OT, but Katy, aren't you the one that told me Verizon is coming out with Razors? Well they already did. :lol: I was looking at the Verizon site and razors are already available for sale. I don't know when they came out though. :blush: I want one! :P I just got a new, really nice phone in July though. Maybe I'll "accidentally" break this one and claim I need a new phone so I can get a razor. :angelic:

Yeah ok, if Syd didn't have this phone on Alias I don't think I would want it. :P
Oh. I thought she said "I don't care, I don't want to see you again." But well, I understood she didn't say that but still...
:rotflmao: Yeah, I don't think Syd would say that to him. I think she does want to see him again.

Haha, yeah, I saw them at the site too! :smiley: That's what I'm asking for for my birthday. :D

I saw that BC had one too on KC! :P

😆 Yes, I think Syd missed Vaughn almost as much as we did! ;)

I see now the "Download Now" thingy... thanks for the new link :D nat!

tick..tick..tick..tick.. 🕰️ how many hours/minutes/seconds till :serenade: S/Vness!!! ... 🤤 Vaughn...

and Vartan :thud:
vhopotd1211.jpg

(pic from the VartanHos :smiley: pic of the day)

I see now the "Download Now" thingy... thanks for the new link :D nat!

tick..tick..tick..tick.. 🕰️ how many hours/minutes/seconds till :serenade: S/Vness!!! ... 🤤 Vaughn...
and Vartan :thud:
vhopotd1211.jpg

(pic from the VartanHos :smiley: pic of the day)

How old is that pic? He looks different there, younger and his face is very thin!

I'd say he was in his earlier 30's. So it's probably from 2000 or somewhere around there, but I really have no idea where it's from. It doesn't say at VartanHo?

I forget when that is from...maybe 2001? I'm not sure.....

Yes, snow woudl make MV week better!

I saw taht Too Wong Foo was on today too, but I didn't watch it.....my family was here, and they would just make fun of me....lol

You know where you can really see MV's dimples? In that scene with the "i'm the point guy". :woot: :P

Oohh, they are showing the Box Part I right now and Vaughn just shoved Haladki. "I think I'm gonna kick your ass!". (y) Honestly though, Haladki is right. Vaughn's judgment is impaired because he's always been too emotionally attached to Syd. :D

aahhhh 🍅 Haladki!!! spydaddy Jack surely was mad and :sniper: him...

Vaughn when angry looks hot :thud: and his voice even mad still sounds cool hot to me :P .
If only Weiss weren't there :D Vaughn could have punched him in that scene.
madbox1.jpg

madbox2.jpg

madbox3.jpg

madbox4.jpg

madbox5.jpg

madbox6.jpg

madbox7.jpg

madbox8.jpg

madbox9.jpg

Angry Vaughn is hot. :lol: That's all I have to say. :P When his voice gets all deep and his teeth clench... :thud: I like it. I am a fan of Angry Vaughn. :blush:

Thank you for the link to the clip, I've been looking for it for ages. Its so sad, I know I'm gonna be bawling come Wednesday, but The Horizon is the episode before Alias goes on hiatus, right? Oooh its going to have a cliffhanger

maybe it'll be something about Vaughn being alive, because didn't TV guide report that Vaughn's still alive? :D

I can't wait for Wednesday :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back