Former Gartan Addicts #9

Thread #9... :groupwave: I can't believe we've had 8 full threads of Gartan talk. :lol: That's so exciting. ;)

Thanks for starting the new thread Jess. (y) Only 2 and a half more weeks until Alias.

ahhh... New thread!! Soo cool :D

Katy, Jodi said at SD-1 that he would be briefly in episode 11 and then he would come back in episode 14 until the end :smiley:

So I heard there was confusion on my new spoilers, and they're so good, I gotta make sure everyone is clear. :smiley:

Click here for clarification!

And don't forget to start a new thread at 200. ;)
:bag: oohhhh Jinnie! I thought it's :blink: :( :D :lol: :P :smooch: ...I was kinda imagining that "Vaughn is rocking Isabelle" scene already

Welcome to Thread #9!

Lets keep the Gartan love alive!
yeah! :cheers: :groupwave: 🎸 :band: thanks for the new thread Jess! :hug: ...and :D I think you forgot to add the **PREVIOUS THREAD #8** link...

and some Gartan pics for the new thread :throb:

mjdance.jpg

mj_mag.jpg

mj_mag1.jpg

mj_alias.jpg

abc1.jpg

abc2.jpg

pca_cast.jpg

okay :D I was over at the GVR site and might wanna look at some pic links to oldie Gartan pics but some "newie but oldie" HQ ones (some I haven't seen) ~> :coolio: HERE

I :love: those pics. Thanks Sapph. (y) Love that all professional looking pic of them from the ABC thing. You can both see their dimples. :love: We should post pics of them on every first page of a new thread. :lol: Considering, you know, this is the Gartan thread. :P We kinda favor MV, but that's ok. We give Jen some love too. ;)

ahhh... New thread!! Soo cool :D

Katy, Jodi said at SD-1 that he would be briefly in episode 11 and then he would come back in episode 14 until the end :smiley:
Thanks Tuga!!! :smiley:

That doesn't make sense though... Ep 11, then fourteen... What about 12 and 13? :hug:

Thanks for all the pics Sapph!! They're so adorable.

Hey no problem guys....and Sapph, thanks for adding in the previous thread link...I totally forgot! And thanks for the pics as well!

I can't believe we're gonna get to see him a little in EP. 11 and then they take him away from us for two weeks! That's evil...lol

That was a good short story by Jinnie. (y) :lol: Too bad it's not real. :P But still, I could picture that whole scene in detail. Vaughn in a black sweater and jeans, rocking Isabelle to sleep, then Jack comes in....ah we wish! Someone refresh my memory, has Jack ever called Vaughn, Michael? :thinking:

I just finished watching Counteragent. :love: Vaughn is still the hottest hospital patient on tv. :lol:

Thanks for the new thread, Jess and Sapph for the lovely pics. I can never get tired of looking at those ones. ;)

Considering, you know, this is the Gartan thread. :P We kinda favor MV, but that's ok. We give Jen some love too. ;)
:lol: Okay, some Jen news from the current issue of People. I think these are safe to post here.

jenpeople.jpg

jenpeople1.jpg

ETA: Sorry about the glare spots.

:lol: OOOOh, Jinnie got me good. Good thing I only told one person about it. No one still believes me when I say Vaughn is alive. Everyone tells me that no one can survive those bullet wounds. -_-

Chatty, I don't think Jack has ever called him Michael. No one really calls him Michael. :lol: I think people call him Mike or Vaughn, but not Michael.

ETA: Why wouldn't it be safe to post those pics here? :confused:

Yeah, I didn't think so. Syd's the one who calls him Michael sometimes. "How come you never call me Michael?" :love: Thanks, Jill. :smiley:

It's safe to post pics but I thought the old thread rules still apply. No mentions and discussions of the hubby. :thinking: So since those 2 pics had very little of the unmentionable, I thought it's safe.

ETA: My sis told me her friend saw a couple celebs recently at Koi but she couldn't remember. I kept bugging her to try to remember who they were. She said earlier, "Oh it JJ Abrams' friend, the guy in Alias." Her friend apparently sat next to Gren Grunberg. :lol: I wanted her to remember who the other one was, I said, "It's not Michael Vartan, right? You'd definitely remember to tell me if she saw him?" :lol: She said no. :P

ETAA: Here's the other version of the new Alias promo that aired during Grey's Anatomy. The original one also aired during DH.

Click here to watch ALIASPROMO2

:lol: I just saw this one from Chad's website. I've never seen it before. It's an old Alias spoof with Syd and Sloane for Monday Night Football. Here's the link...

:lol: Okay, some Jen news from the current issue of People. I think these are safe to post here.

jenpeople.jpg

jenpeople1.jpg

ETA: Sorry about the glare spots.
Since we're giving equal treatment to Jen, there's another pic up at People.com.

Here.

Last night during GA, I saw the preview come on and my dad was in the middle of talking to me, and I was like "SHUT UP. ALIAS. DON'T BREATHE."

Then when it was over, he was like, "Can I breath again?" :rolleyes:

But, I'm really get excited for the second half of the season. More so than I thought I would.

Chatty, you'd never seen that Monday Night Football spoof? That thing is hilarious! I remember when it first aired....ahhh those were the days...when ABC actually liked and cared about Alias....lol.

Thanks for the pics and videos everyone! I like the second promo...but its not as good as the frist one....because a certain someone isn't in the second one! Lol.

Thanks for the Jen scans and link! and let's have a S/V pic too on this page :D...

p5_12.jpg

Vaughn is still the hottest hospital patient on tv.
(y) yep! yep! :love:

...and just read over at sd-1 📖 the two-hour return event/episode info/SPOILERS(??) :Ph34r: HERE

Back