Former Gartan Addicts #9

Thought of you when he mentioned Brett. ;) Watched most of last nights game, Brett nor the Packers were very good. :Ph34r:
They were GREAT in the first half, and I was doing a big happy dance. However, then we had to play a second half of a game, and well, the final score told it all. I blame a lot of it on the playcallling by their dumb&%$@ coach, but that is for another thread 👅

That is true but I don't think that BS is the worst show on tv now. I'm almost positive there are worse.
Cavemen, perhaps ?!? :LOL:

Thanks to Girasol at VartanFan for the heads-up, there's a new clip up at YouTube for Thursday's show: Bachelor Party. hehehehe 👅
Thanks for posting the link. Don't you just love a steady stream of MV?!! :D To add to that, and thanks to redhat at VF for the heads-up, MV will be on the KTLA Morning Show tomorrow. Have to remember to set my MVR. :P

ETA: I finally watched Monday's episode of Prison Break. Damn, that was cruel!!. :angry:

Sorry my Bears got the best of your Packers Alias_Mom. :smiley:

Poker? Michael plays poker?! Wow I didn't know that. :P

Rob Thomas won't disappoint. He writes witty dialogue.

Jen should get a role in Big shots, as James Walker's love interest ;)
Doubtful that will ever happen. :Ph34r:

Sorry my Bears got the best of your Packers Alias_Mom. :smiley:
That's exactly what happened ~ they were amazing in the first half, and then THUD they turned the game over (literally!) to the Bears. I'm heading to the game in Green Bay this weekend with my son, so I'm hoping they can get the better of the Redskins for his sake!

Pretty MV pics from this morning's KTLA show: Click Me. On the right-hand column, there's a link for the backstage pics. There's 3 of them.

Makes me want to hurry home and watch MV. :lol: Torture Chamber or MV on TV? 👅

^ Okay, the pants escaped me earlier. I couldn't really stare at the pics earlier at work. :LOL:

Here's the video of MV on KTLA this morning. Sorry, I had to cut it into 2 parts because uploading it takes forever.

Part 1:
MV on KTLA Part 1

Part 2:
MV on KTLA Part 2

Is it just me or did MV look better today than on Carson Daly? He looked so fresh. :blush:

Thanks for sharing the videos, Chatty. I agree, MV looked better than he did on Carson.

ETA: Big Shots is really frustrating me. Another wasted chance to see MV with his shirt off. 👅 He really needs to get rid of that robe. :grinning:

Hi Jill!

It's sooo wrong that CT and JM were shirtless in that steam room but not MV.

ETA: HAHAHA! We must have been typing at the same time.

LOL!! That's all we're asking for! :D Well, I really don't understand why MV can't take his shirt off. Maybe MV tattooed his chest and now he can't take his shirt off because it would require a lot of make up to cover it. :LOL:

^Maybe MV was really liquored up in the ALIAS boxer scene and he's not comfortable with it. I don't understand why. Maybe he needs a tan?!

I thought last nights episode was an improvement. I chuckled outloud at some stuff.

Okay, I don't buy that. :lol: Cmon, the guy bared all in One Hour Photo. What's a towel, shirtless scene?! 👅

Since getting James shirtless on BS has become an obsession, I'll call for a shirtless James by episode 8. :lol: What was your guess, Jill, episode 6?

There must have been a conspiracy about that steam room scene, still can't get over fully-robed James and Duncan vs shirtless Karl and Brody. :o_O:

^Maybe MV was really liquored up in the ALIAS boxer scene and he's not comfortable with it. I don't understand why. Maybe he needs a tan?!

I thought last nights episode was an improvement. I chuckled outloud at some stuff.

I agree. I laughed quite a bit. It was definitely better than last week. I hope they at least give it a full season. I think they will, with Michael's fan base they almost have to.

Ahhhh! I missed this place. Welcome back!! :D

Next week on Big Shots, we finally see the poodle. (Yeah, that's my answer to Chatty's question posted over on VF boards. 👅 The power of positive thinking. If you build it, they will come. :LOL: ).

I watched the "Making of Rogue" clips. I think that's going to be a great exciting movie. I don't know who Sam Worthington is, but he's hunky. :D

Hi guys! Yes, welcome back AA.

Even one pool-playing shot of MV would be cool to see this Thursday. That's your "consolation prize", Jill, 'cause I don't think he'll go shirtless this episode. :P

I finally listened to Stephen Curry's interview. That's funny, how he put up all those pics in MV's trailer the same day he had visitors doing a set tour. :lol:

Back