Former Gartan Addicts #9

How do you know he's not going to go shirtless this episode? He's going to hook up with that news correspondent on this episode. It's gonna happen. :grinning: đź‘…

Isn't that Stephen Curry interview just hilarious? :LOL: I liked that part where MV was being a gentleman and was the last one in the trailer. Can you imagine how horrified he must have been when he finally got in there? :LOL:

James is not ready to go shirtless. :lol: The bathrobe was still tightly belted 'til the last episode, what makes you think he'll just take it all off? Maybe we'll try some reverse psychology. :P

With these pranks that his co-stars play on him, I'd like to find out what he does to them. Seems like there's more to it than MV just trashing SC's trailer.

I just watched another Big Shots preview on abc. MV/James is still wearing long-sleeved shirts. I'm beginning to think he's not going shirtless anytime soon. :( Why do the BS production people feel so obligated not to show any of MV's tattoos. Is it that impossible for a CEO to have tattoos?

Guys, Rogue is quite good, not as scary as Wolf Creek...but a crocodile that big is still frightening!

Michael was really good in it, the unlikely hero in the end; and he was so hot the entire time! Almost better than his best Alias episode, you should definately see it! I don't think there's an American release date yet...but keep a look out!

I'm so jealous. I want to see Rogue already!!! I'm glad it's not as scary as Wolf Creek. I rented Wolf Creek on DVD and returned it without finishing it. :LOL:

I'm so jealous. I want to see Rogue already!!! I'm glad it's not as scary as Wolf Creek. I rented Wolf Creek on DVD and returned it without finishing it. :LOL:

Hahah, well you only just did worse than my friend and I...we were under a blanket the whole time and had to stop it halfway, watch an episode of Sex and the City then go back to it!! The scariest movie I've ever seen!

We watched Wolf Creek months ago and it's rerunning on one of the movie stations and my hubby put it on and I told him to turn it off. Once was enough for that movie for me. It freaked me out! Probably because it was based on true life.

Wolf Creek is based on a true story? Wow, that scares me even more. :LOL:

This is the FGA so I can talk about JG for a second. đź‘… I was at the book store browsing through one of those magazines, In Touch or US Weekly. There's a pic of JG from the Glamour event. Total girl crush!!! I want to look like her. :D

What I envy about JG is her complexion. She looks good with or without makeup.

There's an article on people.com from last week or maybe a couple of weeks ago, of SpyDaddy VG talking about how smart Violet is. It's cute article.

I watched Dan in Real Life last Friday and they showed the preview of Juno. JG looked like Syd in WTLV. :lol:

Never seen and don't have the urge to watch Wolf Creek. :lol:

Jules, M5 is going to be on Ellen this Friday, along with Patrick Dempsey and Keri Russell. You've seen AL's baldy-Prison Break look?

^He finally got rid of the weird do? I think I saw that with his Halloween costume or non-costume. :P I thought it was tomorrow they were on Ellen? I'll have to check my guide at home.

Jules, M5 was on Ellen today! Did you catch it? Ellen interviewed Adam. What a funny but disgusting story he had about the L.A. show. :LOL: Maybe Chatty can share and tell us if she noticed something was wrong. đź‘…

Speaking of Ellen's show, my TiVo shows that JG will be a guest on Tuesday, the 20th.

Yeah, I watched that video clip too. They must still be doing BS. MV's not as scruffy as he would be when he's not working.

How about the AMAs last night? AL looked dapper in his suit. :smiley:

ETA: Just in case you haven't seen these scans from People's SMA issue (same ones I posted at

The scans from People's SMA 2007 issue:

The last one with DA was from the Sexy At Any Age pages.

My SMA copy was the special limited MV edition and it had this page:

HAHAHA!

^Ok that is not FAIR!! I want that edition. :smiley: I looked for MV in mine and was sorely disappointed and was disappointed that AL wasn't mentioned.

I did watch some of the AMA's. Enough to see M5 perform and drool over AL and his fine self. 🤤

ETA: Josh Hartnett is NOT hot.

Back