Former Gartan Addicts #9

I think M5 concert was cancelled due to change of plans. :LOL: I don't really know. I think the reason given was schedule conflict.

I haven't seen Josh Hartnett in a while, but last time I saw him, he was hot! đź‘…

Haha! :LOL: Yeah, the unibrow is a problem. The last time I saw him, I think on one of the late night talk shows, he said would never get his eyebrows waxed again. :(

I have to have back up. There's too much competition for MV. đź‘…

^ Too many backups! :P Is BC still being linked to CD? I haven't seen/read anything on them since the story came out.

My sister and I were watching Heroes on Monday and she said DA looked older than 26, more like someone in his 30s. On the other hand, Milo V aka TOMV, looked like he's just in his 20s.

WOOHOO, it's a 4-day weekend!! You guys ready for Thanksgiving?

Don't know why but I have the urge to cook/make something this year. I even brought baked salmon today for the office. :smiley: Tonight, I'm making Tiramisu then maybe seafood stuffed shells tomorrow. I'm the worst cook in the family so the main dishes will come from my older brothers and sisters.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I made pumpking pie today!! First time ever in my life I made something this significant. :LOL: I think it tastes good. :grinning: Tomorrow I'll be making stuffing -- just the Stove Top kind. :LOL:

Best thing about Thanksgiving is the next day. Attention shoppers!! :D Right Chatty? đź‘…

I don't normally watch Heroes, but now I've been watching just to see DA. I have to agree he looks older than his age. I think it's because he keeps getting roles that are meant for older guys.

Okay, good luck with the stuffing. :lol:

What do we have to be thankful for this year? That Michael Vartan came back to network television. :P

Of course, Black Friday shopping!! I've been looking at the Black Friday deals since last week. :lol: No Midnight Madness at the outlets for me this year. I'm done doing that, it's not worth all the trouble. :lol: I've found some really good online deals lately.

hey guys
i really hope this thread is still active because i have a question/ request

So im watching big shots...but im a little behind the times. I think last night i just watched episodes 4 & 5... anywho, it was the episode in which MV dressed as the "silver surfer" for lack of a better discription :lol: That silver superhero for his son's b-day party. Anyway i was wondering if anyone had caps of that or knew where to get caps because that would make a freakin' awesome icon considering that was the hardest i laughed in a long time ;)

incidentally, i'm sure MV just LOOOOOOOOVEd doing that scene. Not embarassing AT all :D

thanks for your help!!!!

Back