Former Gartan Addicts #9

They just showed a new preview on ABC during the NBA game.
I didn't see or hear all of it, but they mentioned Vartan returning to the show and I think something about people never staying dead. The part I did see just had the same clips as the other previews but they were shown a little slower than the others.

Luce (gucci_94) :D you here??

Happy Birthday girl! :hug:
mvyellow.jpg
🎂 🍰 🎁 :balloons:

eta: ...okay :read: I was over at Vartanopia mb and read there about MV and soccer ⚽ here

I would either like to see MV play hockey (Chatty, when do I get to see that? :P ), or MV at least in a baseball uniform. Those are my 2 fantasies. If MV puts on baseball pants I might die right there on the spot. It is very very hard for me to resist a guy in a baseball uniform. :lol:

Yeah, if I see a guy smoking it's usually a deal breaker. :P When I see MV smoking it makes me go, "Damn that's hot." :rotflmao: He has control over me.

What's this of a new promo surrounding MV's return?? :confused: I want to see this. (y)

I would either like to see MV play hockey (Chatty, when do I get to see that? :P ), or MV at least in a baseball uniform. Those are my 2 fantasies. If MV puts on baseball pants I might die right there on the spot. It is very very hard for me to resist a guy in a baseball uniform. :lol:

Yeah, if I see a guy smoking it's usually a deal breaker. :P When I see MV smoking it makes me go, "Damn that's hot." :rotflmao: He has control over me.

What's this of a new promo surrounding MV's return?? :confused: I want to see this. (y)
Dude, MV playing baseball. That's like hotter than Secret Agent!Vaughn. :thud:

And I've been watching ABC since like 8, and I haven't seen the promo at all. I'll tell you if it comes on during GA. ;)

ETA: They didn't show it. <_< This effing sucks.

:lol: I feel exactly the same way. ;) So, I guess we can all join together and make an ocean. :P
That's right!! :lol: Now all we need are some promo pics of S/V. :jump: The ones with SpyBaby will have to wait until Alias comes back 'cause I think everyone here will have a heart attack. :P

Elise, MV playing hockey is only a 6-hour drive from you, sometime in July or August I think. :lol: I wonder if MV ever goes to watch the Mets when they play the Dodgers or the Angels. :thinking: I've given up on seeing MV watch the Kings. I've come to the conclusion that hockey games are not celebrity-friendly. They rarely show any celebs watching hockey games. :(

Thanks to sunsetgirl for posting those awesome pics!! (y)

What's up with the smoking? Lately, MV's behind-the-scenes pics show him with a cigarette. :( Maybe, he should try hypnosis. :P Matt Damon swears by it. :lol:

ETA: I wonder who MV's text mate is :smiley:P) or was he just playing games on his cell phone to pass time? :lol:

Well dear lord if those aren't pretty pictures to see on a Monday. 🤤
I've said it before and I'll say it again I can't stand smoking but man he makes smoking look sexy. :naughty:

I think he's playing a game but maybe he's texting. :smiley:

maybe those smoking V pics is Vaughn :hide: a dark-evil!Vaughn :eek: :shocked: ...naaah! that's 'V' with the 'artan' :P ...and have you seen the "French 'Alias' poster" over at the VartanHos... here :coolio: here

and OT (coz yeah, sometimes they're a topic here so :D ...) just read at MSNBC *here* "Gwyneth Paltrow gives birth to baby Moses | Another unique name for 2nd child of actress and husband Chris Martin" ... yep ^_^ the name Moses reminds me of the Ten Commandments

^I like the name Moses. It totally fits GP and CM's personalities I think. Hopefully he'll be as cute as Apple. Who totally is looking like her daddy right now. ;)

:groupwave: Baby Moses...... so cute. (y) I love it. I'm so happy for them. I'm such a CM/GP shipper. Until MV has a kid, CM remains one hot Daddy. :P

Maybe he's playing a game. I'm always playing bowling on my phone. There's pretty good games offered these days. :lol: His phone looks so pretty and unscratched. He must keep that away from Millie. I freak out if there's a new scratch on my phone. :lol:

Does anyone can put the new promo please?
I haven't seen it yet. I'll try to do it as soon as I catch it on ABC. I guess I'll have to record it since I don't like ABC's primetime line-up.

Yeah, I just read that baby news. Moses is a lot better than the names (Capone, Mortimer, etc) previously reported. :lol:

ETA: :hi: guys! Okay, playing cell phone games sounds better than texting some girl. :lol: I just added the texting a girl part, so don't freak out about it. :P

that french poster is weird. Both Michael and Jen's pics aren't from Alias. But well... you can say it's a Gartan poster :lol:

I had a bf who's name was Moses. lol it isn't that bad.

Back