Former Gartan Addicts #9

Just wanted to say thank you Chattyg for loading that promo. I've been dying to see the one of Syd and Will. Thank you so much!

And Tuga, I thought that looked like Sark in the promo. I think that person has those blonde curls in the back bottom of his hair (like Sark gets when his hair grows out).

keeks I loovveee your avatar :love: That's when he says "There's only one Sydney Bristow" It reminds me of Remnants when Will said "Cause you are you" or something like that :love:
everyone needs a best friend :smiley:

I thought that looked like Sark in the promo. I think that person has those blonde curls in the back bottom of his hair (like Sark gets when his hair grows out).
Yep... that's an option too. :D But I thought Sark wasn't coming back before the final.

Uncle Will! I'm hoping he says that at least one time during that episode. :blush:

And I'm so behind on spoilers...but I thought Sark was gonna be in at least 2 episodes, if not more?

Topic? Um, I definitely think Vaughn is looking at Isabelle in the crib.

Good Morning! You're all very welcome.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get some HQ promo pics from the upcoming Vaughn episodes. :woot:

I just fixed the link for the YouTube link that wouldn't load last night.

I have no idead how many times I've already watched the promo... :P

Uncle Will! I'm hoping he says that at least one time during that episode.
ah ah I wanna see his face when Syd tells him abou Isabelle. the last time they saw each other Vaughn was married :thinking:

I hope they post Vaughn pics soon.

Quote of the page "We'll find each other. We always find each other" :love:

I hope we have new pictures of the Vaughn episodes, and I hope we get pictures of Mike and Jen from the wrap party!

I didn't even think about the fact that the last time Will saw Syd that Vaughn was married....he is gonna be absolutely shocked! Syd has a lot to tell him! I mean seriously...everything that happened with Vaughn and Lauren...Syd has a half sister....they saved the world....lol

Ohhh, if we can't see a Will/Vaughn scene, I think the second best thing will be Syd telling Will about Vaughn. Although, she probably thinks he's still dead so she'll be telling Will that they got back together and then he was shot 6 times in the chest. :lol:

Hope we get new pics of anything. (y)

^ You're welcome again. :D

Some Alias news from KV's column (she still doesn't know how to spell Rambaldi :rolleyes:), spoiler tagged 'cause it's quite long.

Prison Break Shockers! Alias Insanity! ER Mouth-to-Mouth! It's Future Husbands Gone Wild

by Kristin Veitch | Apr. 14, 2006

Wentworth Miller. Michael Vartan. John Stamos. Yes, they all appear in this column. And yes, they just so happen to be my top three future husbands of all time. But if you think I'd stoop so low as to write about these shows just because I want to put their names at the top of this column, well, you know me too well.

(First page is Prison Break news)

Then the Alias part....
Your Countermission: Try Not to Cry I'll admit it. My voice cracked this week while interviewing Kevin Weisman about the end of Alias. And I'm not talking about a Peter Brady kind of hormone-induced crack, but rather, the kind you get when you're saying goodbye to not one but a whole group of friends you've adored for years. The kind that puts a vice grip on your heart 'cause you realize it's the end of a really good era.

Say what you want about Alias' ups and downs over the seasons; even in its darkest days, it continued to be 99.9 percent better than anything else on television. And that is why Weisman told me the cast and crew are actually at peace with the timing of the show's final wrap.

"It's hard, but we really feel like we're going out on top," he said. "You know, we're not getting the ratings that some of these other shows get, but we still have our loyal fan base, and I think ABC is honoring that and honoring the fans by really promoting these last episodes."

"It's a bittersweet thing," echoed creator JJ Abrams, "but it's wonderful to know it's the end, so that we can actually end the series the right way, as opposed to finishing a season and then having the network just say, 'It's over.' "

FYI, by all accounts, JJ was so not kidding about "the right way." Everyone I've spoken with who has seen the final episodes told me more or less the same thing: They are "classic Alias" and "the fans are going to love it."

Of course, with the Rimbaldi storyline finally coming back and giving us some long-awaited resolution, the return of one Mr. Michael Vaughn, aka the delicious Michael Vartan (whose life-pulse status I will reveal in this Monday's chat, if you still don't know), not to mention Irina (Lena Olin), Will (Bradley Cooper), Nadia (Mía Maestro), Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres) and Weiss (Greg Grunberg), how could we not?

That's one hell of a bon voyage party.

Speaking of celebrations, in case you hadn't heard, Kevin's wife just gave birth to his first child, Maya Rose. "My mother was excited, 'cause she was a TV grandma first and now a real grandma!" he laughed, referring to Marshall starting a family a few seasons back. "So, yeah, I didn't change diapers or anything, but I think the love I had for my TV son prepared me for the love I have for my real-life daughter."

By the way, we're gonna see Marshall's spawn before the series ends. "My son on the show is now, like, three and a half, and in the 16th episode, the kid has a couple scenes. He was really cute." Amanda Foreman of Felicity, who plays Marshall's wife, also is back, and Kevin said it's one of his favorite episodes yet. "I was actually doing that episode when the baby was born and it was crazy," he said. "It's a really big episode for me, where I get captured and tortured and all this crazy s--t happens."

Crazy s--t? On Alias? Ya don't say! Still, Kevin promised we won't be disappointed. "Creatively, the end is amazing," he said. "I wish I could tell you all about it, because I think they really did a good job. It's insane what happens at the end, and you know, not everybody survives. That's all I'm sayin'! Get ready, 'cause yeah, it's a little sad."

Watch with Kristin 041406

There's also a 3 page Alias article in TV Guide. Vartanfan has the scans already.

Jill, you may want to check out that TV Guide. Hugh Laurie is on the cover and of course, it features House. There's a great cast pic to go with it. BTW, isn't it your birthday soon? Friday or Saturday? :thinking:

I am definitely buying that TV Guide because it has Alias in it, and then the "House" stuff will be the bonus. I already read the A to Z thing on vartanfan, and I was awwwing at letter Z - zamboni. :love:

Wow, Chatty you remembered my birthday! Yup, it's coming up. Tax day - April 15. I feel old. :( JG's birthday is also coming up. She's also getting up there in age. :P

Back