Former Gartan Addicts #9

Just too let you all know Karen Has the Hi Res Piccies of Mv and Millie Playing Ball they are on the Vartan Ho Site.

Not sure if this was previously posted :smiley:

Thanks again, Karen, for sharing those HQ pics. (y)

Watch the AOL preview for the next episode. It looks good too. Bradley Cooper returns! :P

🤤 just wanna say THANKS to Karen :hug: for posting those HQ pics! and to the VHos for having the pics! and the VFan for that MV clip! (y)

can't wait to see season 5 here!!! :band:

Maternal Instintct was a great episode. I wans't expicting more Vaughn... but that was way short. It was one second. But I love his smile. :love:

Everytime Syd talks about Vaughn I melt. Seriously... you can see that she loves him so much and misses him. I almost cried during the birth. "I wanna be on the beach with Vaughn. I miss him". Awwwwww... loved that part :love:

And come on... "she has Vaughn's eyes" That rocked. I love the person who wrote that. LOL

Thanks for those pics. They look so cute together and with the baby.

Oh, goody, vartanfan has them up already. I saw the HQ pics at VHo earlier.

Hmm, I don't know why MV would be wearing his own ring on the left. :blink: He used to wear it on the right, yes? Oh I forgot, we got married so now it's on the left!! :P

:hi: Karen! Ooh, thanks for those HQ pics.
The ring on the left finger is interesting... I hadn't noticed that initially.

I'm never around when something interesting happens...

So Vaughn's not there when Syd goes into labor... only spymom and spydad?
Where is Vaughn?
and how does Vaughn that Syd went into labor?

Those are my only main questions...

Believe me I have so much more but that's all I'm asking answers for...pleease :angelic:

gosh... i just was able to see the second episode now....
i loved both episodes!! and see Vaughn... makes jump out my chair! is good to see him with pulse! :lol:

and when syd was delivering the baby... and she was saying: "I Miss Vaughn..." i was crying and saying: "i know i miss him too!!" and my mom was like: WTH?!?!? :lol:

yay! can't wait for the next episode! No Vaughn in the next episode, but we see i little piece of him... in baby Isabelle! :rolleyes: "She has Vaughn's Eyes" :rolleyes:

and where is BHUTAN?!!? :thinking:

and thanks Karen for the HQ pics!!! they're SO beautiful! *-*

Hey cookiemonster!

yes, only Spy mommy and spy daddy were in the labor

Vaughn is in BHUTAN!
one guy came in a horse and tells him... (I think jack sent him)

i found somes informations:

Geography
Bhutan is located in the eastern Himalayas, bordered to the north by China and to the south, east and west by India. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau

You know what I would love to see? Now that we know Syd and Jack were hiding Vaughn all along, I would love to see flashbacks of Syd secretly going to visit Vaughn in the middle of nowhere. :lol: That would be rad, but we're probably not going to get that. :P

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but was anyone else laughing at Dixon's hair? :rotflmao: I kept looking at him in the first 20 minutes and thinking, why does he look so different? :P

Hahah, yeah, I saw that too EJ. I didn't notice it until Dixon and Syd were in the car talking about waddling, then I saw it and was like 'OMG :rotflmao: '

What the hell was he thinking?

^Dude yeah Dixon's hair was all crazy.

Yeah the one second shot of Vaughn was nice and pretty much all I expected to see. I was slightly hoping that he would have just shown up while she was giving birth. I would have died if that had happened, but I didn't think that was likely at all.
I hope they flashback too and show how they hid Vaughn and any visits that Syd possibly made to see him.

ETA!!!! Oh Snap, I just looked at Abcmedianet.com and they have new pictures for Alias up with Vaughn in action with I think Dixon. Plus some Sark pictures.
The pics are for the episode "No Hard Feelings"
ALIAS - "No Hard Feelings" - Sydney must stay undercover and partner with Sark to track down Rambaldi's final clue before Prophet Five finds it. Meanwhile, Vaughn sees daughter Isabelle for the first time, and Rachel discovers Tom's secret, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 17 (8:00- 9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

:thud:

DUDE! OMG! I'm gonna be SUCH a wreck then. He better hold her. :thinking:

ETA: Well, Jill, he's not even in the next ep. And the one after that, I think he gets captured or something, cause there's that whole thing with Anna.

Yeah the episode the week before No Hard Feelings is "I See Dead People" and I have a feeling he won't see Syd until close till the end, with all the Anna stuff that is supposed to happen. So he will probably see her and being going back home at the end of 'Dead' then see Isabelle in 'Feelings'. But it does suck that he won't see her till then.

Yeah the episode the week before No Hard Feelings is "I See Dead People" and I have a feeling he won't see Syd until close till the end, with all the Anna stuff that is supposed to happen. So he will probably see her and being going back home at the end of 'Dead' then see Isabelle in 'Feelings'. But it does suck that he won't see her till then.
It does bite, but we can all look on the bright side. :smiley: At least he's alive.

I guess that's about right since Ep. 14 is "I See Dead People" and that's probably when Syd and Vaughn reunite. Ep. 14 is MV's first full episode. It makes sense. Sucks, he doesn't meet Isabelle until Ep. 15 though. ;)

is this Vaughn behind syd in this pic? or i'm seeing Vaughn in everywere?

:thinking:

106175_7001_thu.jpg

ETA: i recorded an interview with michael, jen and they (E! news) talk a lil about ALIAS too, and if anyone wants the interview... i uploaded with Rapidshare!

http://rapidshare.de/files/18508650/Untitled.wmv.html

and michael making funny faces... so cute!! :blush:

Back