Former Gartan Addicts #9

Those pics are :love: No matter how many times I see them I go all awww

I'm not putting my hopes up for the Spysex

Sorry spoilers tags don't want to work for me...How do you use them??

I wrote it in white

It would be great to have it :D but the writers could also toy with us. I mean I remember someone on SD1 mentioning that it could be scene between Sydanna and Sark ...I just don't want them making it a scene between Sydanna and Vaughn... That would be just stupid.

But if it is a scene between S/V
:jump:

I read that on lost-media forum so i don't know if it's true or not

SPOILERS

Did anyone see Kristin's segment on E! news tonight? She said that Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan just filmed a steamy sex scene. Apparently, in her vine blind item there was a picture of Michael Vartan which was probably the easter egg. Alias is one of her favorite shows and JG and MV's characters were apart and now back together. I hate to think of them fighting, but it fits the descrïption.
Alias is also a JJ Abrams show, so it has a lost-y connection.

I saw the vine deal too and thought the description of it being one of her favorite shows and two characters that had been apart and are now together fit for it to be Syd/Vaughn. But the whole actors hating each other thing threw me off, I mean if you look at any pictures they have of them while filming, including the new ones they look like they get along fine.

Did she say word by word that Jennifer and Michael filmed it?
Because in the site she only says that Jennifer did that but she doesn't say the partner.

And who hates each other? Syd and Vaughn or Jen and Michael? :lol:

^yeah :thinking: ep. 14 to the finale...

svfam.jpg

Those pics are :love: No matter how many times I see them I go all awww

I'm not putting my hopes up for the Spysex

Sorry spoilers tags don't want to work for me...How do you use them??

I wrote it in white

It would be great to have it :D but the writers could also toy with us. I mean I remember someone on SD1 mentioning that it could be scene between Sydanna and Sark ...I just don't want them making it a scene between Sydanna and Vaughn... That would be just stupid.

But if it is a scene between S/V
:jump:
SPOILER tags not working for me too so... same here :read: *highlight white text to read*

and 'edited' my white text and 'added' that beach pic ^ just because they're :2love:

...and I just read the spoiler/spec thread again at sd-1 :read: and about the spysex thingy...
whoever, whatever :P I just hope they'd give us one more S/V stuff!

The stuff about the love scene is from Kristen's new Vine spot on E online. In the last bit she talks about a steamy love scene that was awkward when filmed because the actors hate each other and were calling each other horrible names during it. She never says who it is or what show, just describes the show as one she talks about constantly that has 2 characters that were apart but are now together. The picture for the clip has Jen on it so I'm guessing that it's about Alias since the show isn't mentioned any other time.

In that new pic, if Syd doesn't know Vaughn is behind her, and he suddenly comes up to her, she might have a heart attack. Well if I was Syd, I'd have a heart attack. But it's Syd so she might just strangle him and go "whoever the hell you are, you are not Michael Vaughn".

Thats what I was thinking Vaughn better not run up behind her and go boo or put his hands over her eyes and be like guess who? :P ;)

OMG those pics are insanely cute and I've seen them like 47 jillion times and there even cuter now :love:

Guys, I honestly don't think JG and MV are the ones Kristen is talking about in the clip. JG and MV have always been professionals so why would they suddenly stop now? Three possiblities came to mind when I heard that blind vice and none of them involved JG or MV. I doubt Alias is the only show that Kristen talks about a lot that will have sex coming up in the upcoming episodes.

huh? Jen and Mike calling names at each other? I'm with Audie... I don't think it's them. Although it's true that Kristin loves Alias and Syd and Vaughn were apart and now together. But they don't do that.
I remember last season K always said that JG and MV were friends.

And thanks for sharing that :D

ETA: ok.... I just watched it. Really weird.
And Kristin... You...Hands off of Michael! :P I love that pic she has of him ;) Dark!Vaughn

I wouldn't be too worried guys. ;) I don't believe MV and JG are the ones Kristen is talking about. Last season, MV and JG shot a shower scene together where Kristen said they were laughing and fooling around. MV and JG have always worked well together and I don't think much has changed. ^_^

Kristin then said on her show that Jennifer filmed a steamy sex scene. But she said we would have to wait to find out with who. Further making some believe it was them. I am sure they are not the fighting couple. Hopefully, the scene Jennifer filmed is with Michael. :lol:

I think the scene where Vaughn is behind Syd is part of a mission. It looks like they are standing in line at the airport.

On Alias-media.com, they have a few pics and some of them, we see Vaughn working with Dixon. So, I guess that means that it safe for Vaughn to be back home, right?

nohardfeelings11.jpg

nohardfeelings13.jpg

Hope we get to see more of MV before the end of the show. I've miss my weekly dose of Vaughn.

:smiley:

CJ

Kristin then said on her show that Jennifer filmed a steamy sex scene. But she said we would have to wait to find out with who. Further making some believe it was them.
That's what made me think about them. And the fact that Kristin loves Alias. But I just can't believe they hate each other that much and would behave like that. So, I don't believe it's them.
But I hope that the scene Jennifer filmed was with Michael too. And they're shooting episode 17 now... so it probably happens on episode 16 or 17... so it Has to be with Vaughn :P

yeah... it's good to see him back on the field. I just wonder what happens that makes it safer for him now.

For those that are still interested in the blind item Kristin posted a hint. Basically it said that there is a easter egg in the segment and that she was "feeling Lost-y". Take that as you will.

Spec that may have spoilers:
I'm leaning towards the theory that it's SydAnna that firsts meets up with Vaughn. Perhaps SydAnna is working with Prophet 5 and she is in Syd disguise to lure him into a false sense of security. Perhaps somehow Vaughn gets tipped off and the pic of Vaughn walking behind Syd is the real Syd waiting for Vaughn.

For those that are still interested in the blind item Kristin posted a hint. Basically it said that there is a easter egg in the segment and that she was "feeling Lost-y". Take that as you will.
Do you mean that it's probably someone from Lost? But there's no couple on Lost that got together now.... as far as I remember.

ABout that pic...

I think it's the real Syd. If she isn't Vaughn knows it. Because he will meet Sydanna in episode 14 and he will be with the real Syd in episode 14 too. So in episode 15 he already knows about the Sydanna.
I agree that he first meets Sydanna... she probably needs some information from him.

so weird... the spoiler tags were working when I posted this and now they aren't... well... it's in white.

When is the first time that Vaughn sees his daughter? Its episode 14 right? So yeah I think he is with the real Syd too.

"Lost-y" huh? Hurley and Libby action? Kate and Sawyer action? Ana Lucia and Doc!Jack! .....hmmm

Wonderful pics guys! :smiley:

^ RJ, I think it's the 15th episode, No Hard Feelings.

I didn't think it was S/V-J/G KV was talking about in that other (misleading) video. ;) C'mon, after the Malibu b-t-s pics and what we know of how JG and MV are, do guys honestly think that it could be them? :confused: With her words at first , I thought that it was S/V she was talking about but whatever she said at the end about the hate convinced me it wasn't them she was referring to. ;) That's why I didn't even mention it last night.

yeah... it's good to see him back on the field. I just wonder what happens that makes it safer for him now.
Vaughn has been elevated to the Super Heroes Hall fo Fame. He has to be one to survive the aftermath of big red ball, the stabbing, and the gun shots. :P There's nothing else that can kill him. Maybe Kryptonite? :lol:

Back