Former Gartan Addicts #9

Chatty, haha. Kryptonite. Seriously, this man is invincible! Lol.

I havne't seen the clip from Kristin, but I can't imagine that Jen and Michael would be calling eachother names the whole time....plus if it's Lost-y....I'm saying, its probably someone from Lost, but I don't follow it that much...so I can't say who...but yeah, I don't think its Jen and Michael...

Thanks to courtney at Vartanopia today for sharing this MV encounter (I hope it's okay to share the cute story here)...
I end up a little lost in the hills of West Hollywood last weekend, looking for a friend's new place, and a car pulls up next to me, so I decide to ask for directions...and it was MV. He had stopped b/c he was trying to pull into his driveway, and I was blocking the way (me, the dumb girl trying to figure out the house numbers and what road I'm on). So I'm all, "Hi! Can you tell me how to get back to Sunset?"

He smiled, gave me directions and was combo adorable and hotness, as usual. His house looked cute, really private, and I was coveting his car. Looking back on it, I think I was a bit ridiculous in my convertible, blasting my girl music, with windblown hair, and huge Nicole Richies-esque pink sunglasses. Oh well!

P.S. Must have been my lucky day b/c later on that night, I saw Katie Holmes shopping at Barney's in BevHills.
:smiley:

ETA: I was just gonna say we're due for a Vartan sighting or story (maybe another Koi story? :P) soon. It's been awhile since we've heard about him or seen him up and about other than the Alias set pics.

I haven't read Kristin's column, but I doubt it's about JG/MV. Seriously, why would MV bother to come back to Alias if he hates Jen? If he comes back, he had to know Vaughn would still have a story related to Syd, so that idea is just crazy. :rolleyes:

OT: I went to the theatres this afternoon, and saw a really cool poster for an upcoming movie called "Goal!" Being the soccer fan that I am, I was dying to know how to get a copy of that poster, so I googled the movie. Guess what I found out? One of the screenwriters for this movie is Ian La Frenais, who happens to be MV's step-dad. See, all roads lead to MV. :P I wish MV was in this movie. I want to see him play soccer! :lol:

yeah right! in this pic you CAN see they HATE each other!

01.jpg

:blush:

and if KV is talking about MV & JG... she must be CRAZY, totally crazy!! she's jealous because, MV is a friend of jen and KV is nothing :P

and if they "hate" each other, why MV would listening Violet "gargle on the phone" ? why thay would talk to each other like this pic ^??

KV can't be talking about Jen and Mike

Is Kristin talking about Lost? Granted I haven't seen lost in forever but I do kinda know know whats going on and I don't read Kristin's chats but could it be Jin an Sun?? I mean Jin went looking with Jack/Michael for Walt so they were apart. So that would make them apart and now together. Right?

01.jpg

and if KV is talking about MV & JG... she must be CRAZY, totally crazy!! she's jealous because, MV is a friend of jen and KV is nothing :P

and if they "hate" each other, why MV would listening Violet "gargle on the phone" ? why thay would talk to each other like this pic ^??

Ditto!
Coudn't agree more!

01.jpg

YOU GO GIRL!! :Punkrock: I agree with you 100% Just took the letters of my mouth! :D
Hate each other... uhauhahuahuahua we're supposed to be laughing right? :sideroll:

You're right Jessie. I think even Kristin wouldn't say such a thing about them.

OT: I went to the theatres this afternoon, and saw a really cool poster for an upcoming movie called "Goal!" Being the soccer fan that I am, I was dying to know how to get a copy of that poster, so I googled the movie. Guess what I found out? One of the screenwriters for this movie is Ian La Frenais, who happens to be MV's step-dad. See, all roads lead to MV. I wish MV was in this movie. I want to see him play soccer
:lol: I would like to see him playing soccer too. It's my favourite sport... I think it would be really hot ;)

I haven't read Kristin's column, but I doubt it's about JG/MV. Seriously, why would MV bother to come back to Alias if he hates Jen? If he comes back, he had to know Vaughn would still have a story related to Syd, so that idea is just crazy. :rolleyes:

OT: I went to the theatres this afternoon, and saw a really cool poster for an upcoming movie called "Goal!" Being the soccer fan that I am, I was dying to know how to get a copy of that poster, so I googled the movie. Guess what I found out? One of the screenwriters for this movie is Ian La Frenais, who happens to be MV's step-dad. See, all roads lead to MV. :P I wish MV was in this movie. I want to see him play soccer! :lol:

heh all roads lead to MV teehee :P. You could try going back after the movie has been out for awhile and then asking for it. That might work.

Tuga,

love your quote at the bottom of your sig. Just wondering if there a site with quotes or wiretaps from S4 and 5?

The Safehouse used to do it, but they've stopped in mid-season 3. A shame, I really liked to read on previous episodes.

Have a great day, girls!

:smiley:

CJ

I didn't notice she was touching his ass in that pic on the beach. :lol: Good shot. (y) Who wouldn't want to, right? :P

I think we will get a Spysex scene. They owe us one since we haven't had one this season. ;) We'll get it. If Sark is getting some action and Vaughn is not, then there is a problem. :lol:

Well considering that it appears they have another child its probably safe to assume there will probably be some S/V spysex ;).

Google Alert news for today from The L.A. Times...I'll just spoiler-tag the article since it's a little long.

'Alias' Ending Its Run
From Tribune Media Services
April 24, 2006

There was a time, not so very long ago, when ABC didn't have a lot to feel good about. It didn't have many shows that got critical buzz, and to make matters worse, it didn't have many shows that had ratings high enough to make good promotional platforms for other shows.

But it did have "Alias." Although never a highly rated show by the standards of, say, CBS, creator J.J. Abrams' spy drama was often about as good as it got on ABC. And better yet, the critics loved it, and the fans who loved it really loved it, like crazy mad loved it.

After a hiatus to allow series star Jennifer Garner some leave after giving birth to her first child, "Alias" returned last week with a two-hour episode that saw her character, CIA superspy Sydney Bristow, also have her baby, fathered by allegedly slain love and CIA partner Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan).

This week, at 8 p.m. Wednesday, "Alias" celebrates its 100th episode with "There's Only One Sydney Bristow," which features a return appearance by original series regular Bradley Cooper as former journalist Will Tippin, who's been off in witness relocation. (Cooper shot the episode just before heading to New York to begin rehearsals with Julia Roberts and Paul Rudd for "Three Days of Rain," which opened on Broadway last week.)

The series continues on Wednesdays until its blowout two-hour finale, airing on May 22, a Monday.

Cast and crew have known since the end of last year that this season would be it.

"For all of us, as storytellers, this feels like the year the show should end," executive producer Jeff Pinkner says. "Of course, it could have gone on longer, but to a degree, it would have been treading water. This feels like the proper end to what the show was when it started out."

"It definitely feels appropriate," Garner says. "To me, this show had a finite amount of stories that we could tell. The only reason I say that is not because of the writers, because they're geniuses, but part of their genius is that they shove a ton of story into every episode. So we've told, in five years, what some people would do in seven seasons.

"So, it feels like it's time. We've done Sydney right, and now it's time for her to go off into the sunset. But that does not mean that my heart doesn't break, and I'm not going through a total identity crisis, because I am."

Source

get it. If Sark is getting some action and Vaughn is not, then there is a problem.
:lol: Sark already got it this season... It's time for Vaughn get a litle fun :P

Thanks Chatty for that.
I liked this part..
And better yet, the critics loved it, and the fans who loved it really loved it, like crazy mad loved it.
:lol: We're special fans ;)

love your quote at the bottom of your sig. Just wondering if there a site with quotes or wiretaps from S4 and 5?
well, I get all the quotes from the transcripts posted at Sd-1 and Twiz TV :smiley:

I think they're just being nice... we're really "obsessed fans." :lol: And I won't deny it, we really are. Think about it, we're posting in a thread called Forman Gartan Addicts. :rotflmao: Ok, we're dedicated. That is the word. :P I love this thread, couldn't live without it. ;)

Back