Former Gartan Addicts #9

:lol: Sark already got it this season... It's time for Vaughn get a litle fun :P

Apparently...:eek:
Spysex is with Marshall this time....

I'm just kidding!!! I just made that one up so don't freak out! LOL
Seriously, it better be with Vaughn.
:hide:

Since we get The L.A. Times, I looked for that article in today's edition, just to see if there are any new pics posted with it. It's just the promo pic of braided Syd that's posted with that article. I liked the opening paragraphs of that article. So fitting! :P

So how good was Prison Break tonight?! (y) TOM's line, "wait for me..." in that kissing scene with Dr. Sara. :love: I just realized something...PB's ship of Michael and Sara has the same first initials as Syd and Michael. :lol:

Oh, Chatty, your spoiler shocked me. :lol: Hey, nothing is impossible on Alias. But ABC is going to get more than death threats this time if that scene isn't with Vaughn, so of course it's going to be with Vaughn. ;)

I read on E! online that Kristen ran into Victor and Victor said Tuesday was last day of shooting and the whole cast and crew is going get pictures taken. I want to see that. :woot: I hope they have everyone who has ever been on Alias there (hey, I had a dream about Haladki a few nights ago :hide:smiley:, and they can just photo shop Bradley Cooper in there since I know he's in NY. ;)

OT: Yeah, PB ship has the same initials as our Alias ship, because everyone on TV is called Michael. I just watched Wentworth on an old ER episode, and his character name was also Michael. :lol: Anyway, set your DVR's because WM is on Ellen Degeneres on Thursday. (y)

I just read the chat transcript on EOnline. WOOHOO! Another cast pic. :woot: Yeah, I wouldn't mind it either if BC's photoshopped in there. Jill, why are you dreaming about (of all people) Haladki? :lol:

All the guys are named Michael and all the girlfriends are named Jennifer. :P

Here's what KV had to say:
From iheartbuffy: Alias was awesome. Totally old-school.
I know! I loved it! By the way, I ran into Victor Garber, one of my favoritest people on the planet on Friday night at the opening of Leeza's Place, Leeza Gibbons' nonprofit program that offers assistance to families dealing with Alzheimer's disease. Both of Victor's parents had Alzheimer's, and he told me, "I feel very passionately about finding a cure and ending it, because it's an unbelievably horrible thing to go through." SpyDaddy told me he had only two more days of Alias production--Monday and Tuesday of this week. That said, when most of you are reading these transcripts, it will be the official last day of Alias' shooting. Ever. So, let's take a moment, shall we? Group hug?

From franoiwn16: [Tears.] Alias over? I'm in denial. What else did Victor say?
That they're feeling the same as you. "It's incredibly painful," he said. "I talked to Jennifer today. She filmed her last scene with Carl Lumbly, and she said she's in total denial, and I said, 'Well, I am too.' You know, I can't really face it. I mean, Tuesday will be it, and we're doing a big crew and cast photograph, and it'll be very difficult. You know, any ending to anything, you have mixed feelings about, and there's no question that Alias should end. It's over. We've done it. I'm very proud of this season. I think the show on Wednesday was as good as anything we've done for the last five years, and I think the fans of Alias will not be disappointed by the finale. It's really remarkable. But it's definitely time to say goodbye, and it's definitely going to be incredibly hard."

From slayerette31: Bradley Cooper's Broadway show (yes, that's how I refer to it, everyone else can say it belongs to Julia Roberts) ends a couple of weeks before I go to New York to see Broadway shows. I'm sad. Have any news on Alias to make me happier?
That I'm dying to go while I'm there but can't get tickets, so I'm right there with you? What's a future wife to do! Now, the cheer-up scoop: I hear Bradley's episode is the bomb! It airs this Wednesday, and it is the show's 100th ep.

And the SPOILERS:
From margethatch: Alias: Um, Fred shooting a rocket launcher?! That was badass! Are we gonna see Nadia, the sister everyone forgot, anytime soon? I'm starting to feel bad for her!
And how! Loved it! Nadia's back very soon and is on for at least four episodes.

From androidboy3: Who is dying on Alias?
So far, I know of three: One person very close to Sydney, one person who is a main character but not close to Syd and one person who is neither close to Syd nor a main character.

ETA: It's sad that Alias last day is tomorrow. (n) So the wrap party might be tomorrow too? :thinking: Hopefully, we hear something about it at least.

:lol: I had a dream about Alias, and Haladki was alive, and he was in Langley and he was working with bad guys to get Vaughn killed. I don't know what it's about - just a weird dream. I think because I had just watched The Sentinel. :lol:

About the spoiler, I think, sadly, it's
Will Tippin who is going to die (the one described as close to Syd), Jack Bristow, and then that chick that Jack supposedly killed last episode.

We should all pitch in for a prize for the person who's able to guess those correctly. :lol:

I forgot, thanks for the heads up on the WM appearance on Ellen. I wonder if that's new. :thinking:

Let's put in our bets. 3 people? Let's go...

Screw this, I can never get my tags to work! :lol:

Someone very close to Sydney- Jack
Main character not close to Sydney- Sloane
Not a main character and not close to Sydney- now that is a hard one... basically it has to be someone we don't care about. Anyone else thinking Sark? But does Sark count as a main character? What counts as a main character because there are a few people that were main characters before and aren't now. Hmmmmm... I am going to have to gamble here and go with either Sark or Anna.

Ok, I am making a rule, you can have 2 guesses for the 3rd one. And I should tag this if I can before I get in trouble.

Prison Break was gooooodddd. (y) But damn! Sarah knows what TOM is in on. I wonder if she's going to help him. :thinking:

Chatty teach me how to do spoiler tags! I can't do it! :lol:

:lol: I told myself I don't want to guess anymore about that spoiler but I can't resist.

Someone close to Syd - Jack
Main character not close to Syd - Sloane
Person who's not close to Syd & not a main character - Renee or Peyton

:lol: I told myself I don't want to guess anymore about that spoiler but I can't resist.

Someone close to Syd - Jack
Person who's not close to Syd & not a main character - Renee or Peyton

Not a spoiler but an answer to chatty:
Renee may not be very close to Sydney, but I still would consider her close. They've worked together for a while now and Renee used to be (is) friends with Vaughn...
I consider Renee Sydney's guardian angel, while Vaughn was gone. :smiley:

LOL Chatty. Marshall? I believed it for a second :P

my guess
Close to Syd and main character - Nadia
Main character not close to Syd - Tom
the other - Sark

But I also think Jack will die... maybe a 4th death :P
I just think it's weird that Dixon is there for the last scene and Jack isn't.

I want to see those pics :cool:

Our grand prize for whoever guesses all 3 correctly....A DATE WITH MICHAEL VARTAN!!!
getaway1.jpg

Now all we have to do is get MV to agree to it. :lol:

I'll add mine :smiley:

Someone close to Syd - Nadia (or Jack)
Person who's not close to Syd & not a main character - Sark or Peyton

Ok, if the prize really is a date with MV :P , we have to be stricter with our rules. No "Or" guess. Just pick one name for each of the three. :P

MV better get ready because I think we can crack this thing. :lol:

Good Lord, this is hard. :thud:

Here's my guess:

Person close to Syd - Jack.
Main Character - Tom
Non-Main Character - No Idea. Peyton maybe.

ETA: Question - do Rachel, Tom, Peyton, or Renee count as main characters. They're in the theme song/opening sequence?

Oh man...today they are shooting the last of Alias...how sad and depressing...I knew I felt depressed today for some reason...lol.

Okay here are my guesses:
Person close to Syd: Jack
Main Character not close to Syd: Peyton
Other person: Sark

I think Renee, Rachel, Tom and Peyton all are main characters, and when they say main characters, I'm taking that as main character this season....

Back