Former Gartan Addicts #9

Oh Yeh the Draw.

Whoops forgot to add some nice S3 Moments.

The Hug at the end of Facade :love:
The Almost kiss at the end of Prelude 🇳🇴 Damn you Lauren :thud: :angry:
The Crossings Kiss :happydance: :smiley: :love: :thud:

Here's my top 5 :

1. the Phase One Kiss
2. "Rough" scene :D
3. Vaughn's proposal
4. Vaughn's speech in WTLV about Santa Barbara
5. The hochey scene in Nocturne

But there's so much scene I want to put up there ^_^ 5 is not enough...The watch scene, the pier the train station ...Too many to choose

Tuga ...I agree about the pics you posted. I love the way he was holding her in that scene

Ohh.. the Drawer scene. Obviously... and hockey :love:
See, it's impossible to pick just 5... or just 10 for the matter :P

And I forgot the "don't frost the pie". I adore that scene :love: The way he looks at her while she's sleeping... and stupid stupid doctor :P

i can't pick up just 5! S/V is too good just for 5 scenes! \o/

i think no one has mentioned the GARAGE KISS :blush: that kiss is just... my god... i'ts PERFECT!!!

TheKiss996.jpg

TheKiss9996.jpg

See....its practically impossible to name a top 5...I was thinking about them in class today...and yeah, the frost the pie scene...i totally coudln't believe no one had mentioned it either! There are just WAY too many!

My top 5:

1. The first time they made love.
2. Spy!Sex 2.
3. The Phase One kiss
4. "Just in case, yes, I'm gonna marry you"
5. The proposal.

Believe me, this list will change. They've had so many great moments, it's so hard to pick!

I would love to hear JG and MV's top 5 favorite S/V moments. :lol: I would like to hear what they have to say. ;)

They cut out that garage kiss scene because it was way too hot for TV. :P :thud:

I don’t think they’ll pick the spy sex scenes because those have to be awkward to do in front of a lot of people. I think MV will pick the hockey scenes, because that’s like taking a day off without missing work. :P

Top 5?? gotta be more than 5 :D ... :love: I love these scenes...

s1_e22.jpg

sv_bheart6.jpg

fence1.jpg

svhkypic3.jpg

ic1.jpg

and of course :P all the S/V longing looks, hugs, kisses, spysex and when they're on a mission together!

sorry if it's posted already... MV sighting again (Vartanopia mb) :coolio: here

I don’t think they’ll pick the spy sex scenes because those have to be awkward to do in front of a lot of people. I think MV will pick the hockey scenes, because that’s like taking a day off without missing work. :P

Since MV likes the whole forbidden fruit thing between S/V, I think one of his favorites will be something from s3...;)

hahaha, no its wrong at all...lol.

Yeah, that 50th anniversary skit was hilarious...I remember when that first aired...I rewinded and watched it like 5 times...I love when MV gets tranqued..his face is hilarious!

Is it bad that I'm more excited to see the promos of next Wed's episode than tonight's epi itself? :P One more week to go...:whistle:
I was thinking the same thing. :lol: It's ok, I'm stoked to see if they're going to majorly pimp Vaughn's actual return or full return. :P Can't wait to see S/V reunite. ;)

Yeah, I’m the same. :lol: I’m not too interested in tonight’s episode, and I’m actually going to be watching “House” but taping “Alias”, just in case there’s some Vaughn surprise. :hide:

I’m really excited for the episode when Vaughn meets Isabelle :woot:

:lol: I'm with you. I'm more excited about the promo and the AOL peview... I hope we get some Vaughn in those.
Although I can't wait for today's cause of litle and Isabelle and Syd. They're adorable :love:
Gotta love SPyFam:The next generation. And can't wiat to see Vaughn with them :love:

It would be awesome to see SpyFam Bristow-Vaughn playing hockey. Can you imagine Daddy Vaughn teaching his kid(s) to skate and play hockey? :love:

I don't mind doing the clip for FGA. The only thing that made me a bit wary of uploading clips is that someone reported the JG-BC clip that I uploaded on YouTube as copyright infringement. I received an email about it and it was taken off the site. :( It's odd because all the other Alias clips had no problems, just that one. Someone doesn't like seeing JG-BC? :P :lol: I'll just have to do it from Photobucket or find something else. ;)

Back