Former Gartan Addicts #9

It is a really cute picture! That would be great if JJ could make a movie with Jen and Michael....but I don't think its gonna happen anytime soon...maybe it would...I hope it would

Set your DVR's and VCRs!! Accodring to TiVo, JG will be a guest on David Letterman on May 19. :jump: So I guess that means she'll be in New York, and hopefully she'll also be on GMA or Regis and Kelly or The View. I'm so glad she's going to promote the Alias finale. (y)

ETA: I liked MI:3 but it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. I think the Bourne Identity/Supremacy movies were very similar to this, and I liked those better (or maybe I just like Matt Damon more than I like Tom Cruise :P ). Oh yeah, I like the Alias parts of the movie. ;)

Heck yes!!! A Jen appearance to promote the finale!!! Woot-woot! Lol. I hope she does Leno too...but I'm guessing she won't because he is in LA....she always does such great interviews with him....and Conan...which Conan is in NY, so maybe she'll do one with him too! I'm glad that she'll get to see BC in 3 Days of Rain!

I wish the whole entire cast of Alias (MV included of course!) would do a "farewell promo" on a talk show like on Oprah or Ellen. Something like what NBC did for Friends. But then again, this is ABC so that would just be wishful thinking on my part. -_- I don't think there was even 1 Alias promo last night on primetime ABC unless I just missed it.

Okay, I'll settle for a JG & MV Alias series finale promo. :hide: :P

I agree, why can't the whole cast promote? The whole cast of "West Wing" is going to be on Ellen Degeneres promoting their series finale. ABC PR department should get off their butts and set up something like that for Alias. -_- And then they wonder why the ratingsare down. :angry:

vaughnalicious posted on sd-1 that JG will also be on Regis and Kelly on 5/17. :jump: Yeah! I hope she does all the shows. :D

OT: did anyone else watch David Blaine - drowned alive? What a freak! :lol: Why would you do that? :rolleyes:

So R&K on the 17th and Letterman on the 19th so far. I have to remember these dates to set my DVR.

David Blaine didn't make it. I didn't watch it but it's one of the headlines on Yahoo news. It's still on right now. They said he wanted to do it to test his endurance...mental, physical, emotional, etc.

I was watching PB. That show is enough to give me a heart attack! :lol:

May is like busy promo month for Jen :D ...and I think MV, when Rogue time comes :wanted: it's his turn to do some promos

David Blaine did not make it :blink: ...(eta) and just :read: this at Yahoo!News: "Witherspoon, Garner Tour New Orleans..." ~ here

Not to be pessimistic, but I don’t expect MV to be in any of the talk shows unless they are featuring the whole cast. Technically, MV is now just a “guest star”, and guest stars don’t usually go out promoting their show. So I think it will just be JG doing the promoting. I just hope she brings the clips with MV in it. :P

Not to be pessimistic, but I don’t expect MV to be in any of the talk shows unless they are featuring the whole cast. Technically, MV is now just a “guest star”, and guest stars don’t usually go out promoting their show. So I think it will just be JG doing the promoting. I just hope she brings the clips with MV in it. :P
HAHA, I know, I was thinking the same thing. :P Let's hope that Vaughn is in the clips somehow. :lol:

Hmmmmmmmm, I am going to have to DVR Alias tomorrow night. :hide: The Sharks playoff game is on at 7pm and there's no way in hell I am missing that. So it's sad to say, but MV is going to have to be pushed back a couple of hours. I never thought I'd be saying that. :lol:

I read the thing about JG being in New Orleans last night on Yahoo. ;) Sweet article. Love the picture of her and Reese. (y)

Hey Jules!!! We miss you!

That's true, I didn't even think about the fact that MV is just considered a guest star this season....but considering all the hype around MV's farewell and return to Alias...ABC would be smart to schedule him on some talk shows....but then again, its ABC

:hi: Jules. How are you and how's Nyah?

I highly doubt MV would do talk shows this time around. He's done his part the last few years promoting the show. I think it's fitting that JG promotes it but yes, bring on Vaughn on those clips. :lol:

I have this feeling that in tomorrow's episode, the S/V reunion would happen (if at all) in the last few minutes. I mean, there's still Sydanna to contend with and for Vaughn to be pulled out of Bhutan so real S/V scenes would be towards the end of the show.

What I'm gonna have to DVR is the SpyDaddy-Meets-Isabelle-for-the-first-time (No Hard Feelings?) episode the week after. I have to go and pick up my parents from the airport and of all the days to pick to get to L.A, they pick Wednesday night. :( I wonder if they will disown me if I don't pick them up from the airport. :lol:

What I'm gonna have to DVR is the SpyDaddy-Meets-Isabelle-for-the-first-time (No Hard Feelings?) episode the week after. I have to go and pick up my parents from the airport and of all the days to pick to get to L.A, they pick Wednesday night. :( I wonder if they will disown me if I don't pick them up from the airport. :lol:
What if you give them money for a cab?? :lol: You think that would work?

I agree, I think we won't get some good S/V private time until the end of the episode... again. They'll probably reunite maybe in 8:40pm range. Then have some acton, and the end will be Syd bringing Vaughn home (something I would like to do :P ).

Back