Former Gartan Addicts #9

Aww loved the Kiss at the end.

Damn Jen can kick good.

Is it me or did the Kiss Remind anyone of the Before the Flood Kiss?

JG Turns her neck the same way Ie to the Right

Not the most loving of Kisses but hey that will do me :smiley: ;) :love:

Thanks, sunsetgirl for the hi-res MV pic. (y) It's the exact same outfit from PEP. :lol: I agree with Elise, hair's little longer. Still pretty MV. :D

Here's a clip of S/V at the end of the episode:

S/V Reunion Part 2 / End of Epi

Dani, you mean Before the Flood? Yeah, I think the S/V kiss and hug scenes remained the same.

ETA: Bearded-Vaughn kinda grew on me tonight. I'm so glad he's back! :smiley:

Yeh Before the Flood Im such a Blonde.

Aww why can't one of them say I Love You and Don't Go!!

Wails :(

That's all I want enough of the Angsty Stares and Lil Kissey.

Give Me a Passionate Kiss Dang it :lol: :smiley: ;)

Chatty, thanks for all the clips and everything....I guess it's growing on me from last night...I just hoped for a bigger reunion than that, you know? I don't know...it was still a great episode!

THANKS Chatty for the clips...:smiley:...I'm not at home so I can't watchnow but I'll do it as soon as I get back..

Since I'm pretty sure there will be more than 3 death, is our contest on who's gonna bite it still on?? ....For now I got 2/3...I like it...Usually in these kind of contest where you have to guess I'm never close of the truth...:smiley:

You all realize I was 2 for 2 on who dies hee so does this mean I get a date with Bradley Cooper as well heheh ;) :P And I think I may be three for three too, jeesh I'm gonna be busy heh :P

I liked Jen has Sydanna she did a good job I'd give her an emmy but I'm not in charge of those things hehe.

You know I was so happy they were together that I didn't think about the I love you's there should've been a few I love you's! Maybe in the upcoming episodes.

Ok, the Sharks hockey game I was watching went into Triple Overtime last night and didn't end until close to midnight. :lol: So I didn't get to watch Alias until around 1am. I am so freakin' tired out of my mind right now. I need some tea. :P

All I have to say is great episode. (y) The reunion was awesome and the Vaughn/Sydanna fight rocked!!! Those two kiss the same way all the time. :lol: They have their kissing down.

Win a Date with MV is invalid because everyone is dying. We're over it, passed it. :P Way more that 3 people are gonna die. We're moving on to Win a Date with TOM. :rotflmao: Right Chatty? :P Guess the people who are actually gonna make it out alive at the end of Prison Break next week.

SARK IS BACK!! I forgot to mention that also. Sark and VAUGHN!! You think they can fight?? :woot: Again? That's all I ask. To end Alias with Vaughn beating Sark's ass.

I only got 1 out of 3 so far, so let’s stop the Win A Date game. :P I voted Sark was going to die, but if there’s a chance for an Alias movie, then I hope he stays alive because I want him to be part of that.

I have now watched the “Sydanna performing surgery on Vaughn” scene a total of 12 times. :hide: I thought that scene was hotter than the Sydanna/Vaughn kiss (why? because MV is shirtless!). My sister walked into the room as I was watching it for about the 10th time, and she goes “you would think if you were Vaughn you’d want to be lying down when someone performs surgery on you without anesthesia”. :lol:

I re-watched the all the S/V scenes only about 3 times, once with captions. I think that surgery scene is about the closest we see Vaughn shirtless. We got a sneak peek of his pecs. :lol:

I've thought of a way to salvage Win a Date with MV. Sydanna death doesn't count based on technicality. :P

Elise, it's Win a Date with MV: Prison Break Edition. :P Consolation prize is a Date with TOM. So what is it, guess the 3 people on the plane? :thinking: I forgot what the other spoilers were about the finale.

You know, if there's any hope for any SpySex, it might not happen in the Bristow-Vaughn household because Isabelle is a fussy baby. :P

Lying down, sitting up, standing on his head.... it didn't matter. :lol: He was shirtless and that was the only thing I could focus on. :P

Jill, there's someone with the screename Jill Vartan. :rotflmao: At first I thought it was you. You should've stuck a claim on that name. :P

You know, if there's any hope for any SpySex, it might not happen in the Bristow-Vaughn household because Isabelle is a fussy baby. :P

It'll happen they'll just have to get those agent babysitters to watch Isabelle heh :lol:

and also I love it when Vaughn has stubble. Although it would be nice if he shaved for the wedding.

Back