Former Gartan Addicts #9

The finale is at 9-11pm on Monday, the 22nd. That was the original schedule.

ETA: I guess, Jill & I were trying to answer your question at the same time. :lol: Good luck to the Sharks. It's a do-or-die game.

Good luck to your team, Elise. :smiley: So I guess this is the make or break game?

The finale is at 9-11pm on Monday, the 22nd. That was the original schedule.

ETA: I guess, Jill & I were trying to answer your question at the same time. :lol: Good luck to the Sharks. It's a do-or-die game.
Yeah, I can either be really depressed or living until Friday after this game. I might be too sad to be overly excited about Vaughn tonight. :blush: But hopefully it's a good night with my Sharkies winning and a good Alias. ;)

Good luck to your Sharks, Elise. Hope the game ends early so you can catch up with Alias. :P

Only 30 mins till the show starts. Tonight should be good. Does anyone know why Alias finale episodes air Monday and not on Wednesday. Some people might miss the ending.

Have fun watching tonight.

:smiley:

CJ

They also showed a clip which I think was different than the one on GMA, NO Vaughn in the clip either

White font

We see sloane and sydney pretending to be anna on an airplane sloane says it must have been hard to kill Sydney since she was such a great agent and how did she kill sydney. Sydneyanna says why do you care? That Sydney wasn't the chosen one wasn't a great agent that she was just a person and then she says that she shot sydney in the back. And honestly now that I think of it Sloane's up to something I mean since when does he care how someone was killed. Somehow I think maybe he finds out at some point that its Sydney pretending to be Anna pretending to be Sydney

I think that was all. Hope I remembered that right I suppose I'll find out in like 15 minutes or so.

Oh My God. :thud: The end was so completey and utterly perfect. They're just the perfect little family, and Isabelle held his finger. :love:

That was just so amazing. :cloud9:

I liked everything (well except the Grace/rachel part cause its still boring to me) but Awww I love the cute spyfamness and that song (Catch the Wind - Bob Dylan) was perfect for that scene.

Catch the Wind - Bob Dylan (originally by Donovan?)

In the chilly hours and minutes,
Of uncertainty, I want to be,
In the warm hold of your loving mind.

To feel you all around me,
And to take your hand, along the sand,
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind.

When sundown pales the sky,
I wanna hide a while, behind your smile,
And everywhere I'd look, your eyes I'd find.

For me to love you now,
Would be the sweetest thing, 'twould make me sing,
Ah, but I may as well, try and catch the wind.

When rain has hung the leaves with tears,
I want you near, to kill my fears
To help me to leave all my blues behind.

For standin' in your heart,
Is where I want to be, and I long to be,
Ah, but I may as well, try and catch the wind.

Chatty the very very ending scene.

Can you pretty please upload it for me and many others Im sure.

I won't see it for like ever. :love: :notworthy: ;)

The S/V Scene but you already knew that :smiley:

Oh she snored.

I wonder what he laughed at!!

Don't worry bout the S/V Scene Chatty Vartanfan had it.

I can't wait till Tuesday(Oz Time)

Although then it's over :Ponder: :hide: 🇳🇴

Vaughn: Oh my god! Alright, the snoring...it kills me!

Gah!!!!!!!!!! The face he made, was priceless! I swoon! The man is soooooooo adorable! If anyone has the screencap of MV making that adorable face...please oh please send it to me!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe Vaughn and Isabelle actually met. :lol: I was hoping for it to happen, but I have very low expectations of ABC so I was already thinking it wasn't going to happen. :love: I had to rewind so many times because I was so excited I couldn't focus on the dialogue.

My favorite subtitle of the episode (about Sark): "The pretty man is dying". :rotflmao: Yay! So glad that Sark and Irina are going to be back for the finale. Whatever happened to Weiss? He needs to be there in the end.

Elise, sorry about your team. :hug: Now go join MV in the losers lounge. :P :hide:

ETA: Dani, vartanfan has the clip of the last scene. Run!!!! :P

OMG! I can't believe Vaughn and Isabelle actually met. :lol: I was hoping for it to happen, but I have very low expectations of ABC so I was already thinking it wasn't going to happen. :love: I had to rewind so many times because I was so excited I couldn't focus on the dialogue.

My favorite subtitle of the episode (about Sark): "The pretty man is dying". :rotflmao: Yay! So glad that Sark and Irina are going to be back for the finale. Whatever happened to Weiss? He needs to be there in the end.

Elise, sorry about your team. :hug: Now go join MV in the losers lounge. :P :hide:

ETA: Dani, vartanfan has the clip of the last scene. Run!!!! :P

I knows Jill.

That's why I edited my post with the oh she was snoring and that made Vaughn Laugh.

I have crappy speakers on the work computer and wondered what he laughed at.

Perfect Scene until Syd had to answer the phone!!

Here's hoping for some :naughty: stuff on Monday :lol: :blush: :cool:

I know, wasn't that the most adorable thing you've ever seen!!! Okay, so thats what he was saying...I was like what??? lol. He was so cute with her, and him and Syd were so cute with little Isabelle....gosh I love the new SpyFam!

I'm totally exhausted but I couldn't sleep without watching that episode. Now, I'm wide awake. :lol: I loved the ending!! That was really good. :2love: That bed scene is certainly up there with the drawer scene from S2.

Vaughn was teary-eyed a couple of times, first when he saw Isabelle's picture and then when Sloane hit Syd in the jail cell. :cry: Lots of good lines too. Marshall's "I cried at your funeral" line, Dixon's "You're shorter than I remembered" (I swear, somebody over there reads these threads :P), and of course, Jack's "Apparently, she thinks I'm funny." Why does Alias have to end? (n)

I'm sorry to hear about the Sharks, Elise. :console: I didn't jinx it for you when I said I'll make a bet with you if they reach the Western Conference Finals, did I?! :hide:

For Charrise:
vaughnnhf.jpg

Vaughn was definitely pretty tonight!! :love:

ETA: Here's the video clip of the Vaughn/Dixon scene when he saw Isabelle's pic and also Vaughn explaining to Dixon how his death was "faked."

YouTube Link: Vaughn Explains his Death & Sees Isabelle's Pic

Thanks Joella for the wonderful pics. We finally had Vaughn, Sydney and Isabelle together again.:woot:

Have a great day, girls. Last night episode totally rocked. And Sloane is so going down in the finale episode. (y)

Elise, sorry about your team losing. I know the feeling, mine lost last weekend. :console:

:smiley:

CJ

If Sloane hadn't called Syd and if we had another 5 minutes, I think Isabelle would have been moved to her crib and we would have gotten our spysex scene. :P

I want to see Vaughn hold/carry Isabelle. Make her very fussy and let's see if Vaughn can calm her down. That is one very cute baby!

Back