Former Gartan Addicts #9

Actually I could see sydney "dieing" and either Jack or Irina having to scarfice themselves so Sydney could live. or Irina gets a hold of the eternral life juice and has to decide wether to use the juice for herself/to bring forth Rambaldi's endgame/Save sydney. I hope she doesn't really die (I don't think she will at least I hope not)

But MV kissing her back to life works as well heh ;) :P

AHhh... CJ Love your new avs :love:

MV kissing her back to life would be adorable. Something like Matrix.

Vaughn says "we agreed tonight it's just us" which means... the night didn't stop there :whistle:

AHhh... CJ Love your new avs :love:

MV kissing her back to life would be adorable. Something like Matrix.

Vaughn says "we agreed tonight it's just us" which means... the night didn't stop there :whistle:
Hahah yes :naughty:

I'm hoping the next ep starts right where this one left off, then have Vaughn go put the baby to bed, come back to the room and be like "Effing Sloane, forget him. Remember, just us tonight ;) ;)." And then we get some Reunion!SpySex. :D

That'd be perfect.

Okay, I guess its my turn to gush...not that I mind! Lol.

I loved Marshall telling Vaughn he cried at his funeral...classic Marshall...classic Vartan.

Dixon and Vaughn were great.

And as I've said many a time before this...freakin how cute was that last scene....and I don't remember who said it...but dang...Jen and Michael have the most chemistry of ANYONE I have ever seen....what am I gonna do without ALIAS??????

So if that spoiler from the magazine you posted a few days ago is true, can you imagine Vaughn? He's just going to go insane when he finds Syd dead. :(
If it's true, then maybe the liquid in that red vial necklace that was given to Syd will be the thing to revive her.

TOM and his gang should ask Syd for pointers how to break out from a maximum security prison. :P

Nah, Vaughn is going to find Syd dead and give her mouth to mouth to revive her. :lol: Sh*t, if you don't wake up from that, then you deserve to be dead. :P
:rotflmao: Okay, forget the red vial. Kissing Syd alive sounds much, much better. (y)

If we get some spysex and the V/I scene we're all hoping for on Monday, I think we'll make this board crash. :P :lol:

What's in the tabs/mags this week? Lots of JG and Baby Violet (in the bunny hat) pics. I think most of the major tabs have at least one of those. There's a teeny-weeny headshot pic of MV and a mention in the OK mag from the Xbox party. In the what-to-watch on-tv section of InTouch (I think :thinking:), there's one S/V kissing pic from Horizon with a caption that made me laugh. It said something like, "MV proving to JG that he's a much better kisser than BA." :lol: Ah, the tabs, how they love to twist and
sensationalize things. :rolleyes:

ETA: Good luck to all of you who have exams tomorrow. ;)

:rotflmao: Okay, forget the red vial. Kissing Syd alive sounds much, much better. (y)

If we get some spysex and the V/I scene we're all hoping for on Monday, I think we'll make this board crash. :P :lol:
:lol: For reals! Spy sex and a Vaughn holding Isabelle scene will make this thread go absolutely insane. There was 3 minutes of S/V fluff last night and we went through a bunch of pages. :P We're not obsessed, we really aren't. :angelic:

Omg, I am going to cry so hard on Monday night. Note to the FGA, pick up kleenex before Monday night! (y)

What a way to get your life saved... you wake up and you're making out with MV. I would think I have died and gone to heaven. :lol:
ETA: Good luck to all of you who have exams tomorrow.
Thanks, I'm gonna need it!! :blush:

:lol: For reals! Spy sex and a Vaughn holding Isabelle scene will make this thread go absolutely insane. There was 3 minutes of S/V fluff last night and we went through a bunch of pages. :P We're not obsessed, we really aren't. :angelic:

What? Who? Where? No one here is obsessed. :lol:

If you could only have one or the other, which scene would you pick? Spy sex or Vaughn/Isabelle? :P

For those who can do screen caps of that last scene, can I request the one of S/V looking right at each other after they kiss. That's so hot!! They are staring into each others eyes. :love:

:Ponder: Hmmm, tough choice, Jill. I'd vote for spysex. :P It's been a long time and that's the only time we'll ever get to see Vaughn half-naked. :lol:

I'll try to look for your pic later as soon as ER finishes.

For those who can do screen caps of that last scene, can I request the one of S/V looking right at each other after they kiss. That's so hot!! They are staring into each others eyes. :love:

Is it this scene you want? :thinking: It didn't come out clear, it's too dark. :(
svinhf1.jpg

Here's the av version of the same pic.
svinhf1av.jpg

Are they using the same baby every week. It seems the baby in the shot that Chatty just posted has more hair than last week????

svinhf1av.jpg

As for Vaughn kissing Sydney back to life. I think who wouldn't want to be woken up like that? Lucky JG.:woot:

Made a list for stuff to get at the grocery store this weekend. Yup, kleenex are on top of my list. Do you think 3 boxes are enough? :P

Never thought that day would come. Already hate Mondays...now, with Alias ending in 4 days, I'm going to hate this Monday even more. :(

Have a good day, Girls! Good luck for those taking exams today.

:smiley:

CJ

Made a list for stuff to get at the grocery store this weekend. Yup, kleenex are on top of my list. Do you think 3 boxes are enough?
:lol: I don't think it will be enough.

Well... if we're talking about a steamy, hot spysex scene I think I'll go with that. But on the other hand... we already had 3 spysex plus the bathtub scene... and just one V/I... maybe I would chose V/I... with Sydney around... and Jack. A Vaughn/Isabelle/Jack scene would be interesting :P

I want Monday to come soon... but I don't want it to end :(

Have a good day, Girls! Good luck for those taking exams today.

Noo it can't be over on Monday

It just can't

Well in honour of Alias Being Over Im happy to post some Gartan S/V Piccies.

If you want any specific one's just PM Me or a Leave a Note in this thread okies ;) ^_^ (y) :D :smiley:

:throb: those staring-at-each-other!S/V pics :2love: (...I think this thread's gonna overflow with lotsa pics up to Monday and even after :P ) and yeah :cheers: for happy S/V [wedding] :P I mean ending!

Sapphire,

here, I made you an av with Vaughn and Isabelle hands together. Enjoy.
hands.jpg

:smiley:

CJ
:hug: thank you very much for the av CJ! beautiful! (y)

^ Sorry, Sapph, I got tied up with work. But thanks to CJ, you now have your finger-holding V/I av. :D
It's okay Chatty :D thanks to you too for everything!

If you could only have one or the other, which scene would you pick? Spy sex or Vaughn/Isabelle?
um :P spysex!? (...but I want Vaughn and Isabelle too :love: :D ...this is the last one ^_^ they gotta give us both!)

What? Who? Where? No one here is obsessed. :lol:

If you could only have one or the other, which scene would you pick? Spy sex or Vaughn/Isabelle? :P

I would most likely go for a V/I/ scene with Sydney of course. The thought of V holding Isabelle makes my heart melt
:cloud9:

Anyone heard anything about a S/V wedding? From the pics like the one I posted above, we see them wearing rings but are we going to see the actual wedding?

I hope so. We've been there from the beginning. We were there when they met, fell in love, got engaged, had a baby...it's the least the writers could do for us. But I'm afraid that with only 2 hours left, they might skip a few steps...including a beautiful wedding on the beach.

What do you guys think?:rolleyes:

Ps: I re-wrote my grogery list and decided that I might need 5 boxes of kleenex by the time the show ends on Monday. :lol:

👋 Robin. My fellow Ottawan!

:cheers:

CJ

Back