Former Gartan Addicts #9

Oh man, I'm gonna need tons of kleenex...

I really hope they give us the S/V wedding...Jen said on Regis and Kelly that it would be romantic....so maybe that means wedding??? I would sure hope so!

I think we'll get a wedding... ;) If that spoiler is true, Syd will be close to death once again and I can see them not wanting to wait anymore after all of that. At that point, both of them will have almost died too many times to count. Dammit I want a wedding! :lol: That would make me cry like all hell. :blush:

Actually I think they did have spysex right after Sydney hangs up with sloane she come backs mumbles some stuff about Sloane and how he knows its really Sydney and Vaughn says ahh blahblahblah Sloane blahblah Rambaldi, Who cares? Rember what I said its just us tonight then he gets up puts Isabelle in her crib (and he could kiss Isabelle on the forehead or rub her head so you'd get some V/I moment) Then Sydney is like but Vaughn... then he tells her to be quiet and says just us, remember and then he starts practicing how he's going to kiss her back to life and....

Then the next morning Syd wakes to see Vaughn holding Isabelle. She says, Vaughn whats going on is she ok? Vaughn says she was crying so he got up and realized she was just a little restless so he decided to craddle her until she fell asleep.

Now of course if they would have done what I thought they should have done last season and pulled over some where and had spysex in the car. There would be no car crash, vaughn wouldn't have "died" . hehehe :lol: ;)

Actually I think they did have spysex right after Sydney hangs up with sloane she come backs mumbles some stuff about Sloane and how he knows its really Sydney and Vaughn says ahh blahblahblah Sloane blahblah Rambaldi, Who cares? Rember what I said its just us tonight then he gets up puts Isabelle in her crib (and he could kiss Isabelle on the forehead or rub her head so you'd get some V/I moment) Then Sydney is like but Vaughn... then he tells her to be quiet and says just us, remember and then he starts practicing how he's going to kiss her back to life and....

Then the next morning Syd wakes to see Vaughn holding Isabelle. She says, Vaughn whats going on is she ok? Vaughn says she was crying so he got up and realized she was just a little restless so he decided to craddle her until she fell asleep.

Now of course if they would have done what I thought they should have done last season and pulled over some where and had spysex in the car. There would be no car crash, vaughn wouldn't have "died" . hehehe :lol: ;)

Don't I agree! If S/V had spysex in that car, imagine all the possibilities we could have had this season
:lol:

^I like the idea of that "missing scene". :smiley: Just popping into to say :hi: 👋

I'm sure we'll all need the kleenex for Monday. :cry: It'll be tough but I also think it's time.

Have a good weekend all.

:lol: Are turning Alias into a soap opera? :P With our wish list of VSI :P scenes, an hour's not enough!! Just resolve the Rambaldi thing, bring on the spyfam fluff. :lol:

If the spoiler is true that Syd's near death, spysex scene might come after the rescue, ala S4/APO episode.

I was thinking earlier, we haven't seen a MV paparazzi pic in a long time. I kinda miss MV in his swishy pants. :lol:

We've had a very busy week. Have a good weekend everyone!!

ETA: I just got my People mag in the mail. There's a 2-page Baby Violet/Jen spread (half the article is about the daddy). There's also Q&A page with Wentworth Miller. Anybody want me to scan it? :thinking:

Forget Rambaldi (even the writers don’t know what’s supposed to be going on anyway :P)! Just bring on the Spyfam fluff! :love:

Chatty, on People.com, they have a sighting of MV in an L.A. club called “Shag”. :rolleyes: Do you know where that is?

Thanks for the offer to scan the new People mag. Normally, I’d ask for it, but I actually bought this week’s edition. ;)

Jill, that's the first time I've heard of / read about Shag. I guess it's new since that seems to be where the celebs are partying these days. ;) It's probably in the Hollywood/Sunset area. MV doesn't stray very far from his home turf.

ETA: I Googled Shag. I was right, it's in the Hollywood area. Here's the info: Shag

Well there you go! Something for you to do tonight. Go find MV! :P

ETA: By the way, thanks for posting that pic of S/V looking at each other after they kissed. :love: Wow! Somehow it looks clearer than when I watch the video on my laptop and then hit pause. :lol:

Okay, sounds good to me. I've had enough of work today. I'm off on a date with MV...only he doesn't know about it. :lol:

You're welcome. I didn't think it was that clear, but I just love high-def TV. You can see practically count MV's moles. :P Maybe, someone else can come up with a better pic for us to see. :D

👋 I'm off to find MV! :P

ETA: :hi: Elise! Did you get an A on your test today?

:blink: you guys read that Rogue info at the VHos...
.....BoxOfficeMojo is listing the release date for "Rogue" as Feb. 2, 2007 [...] We're not sure how definite that is, since the release date seems to be a game of musical rumors, but that's what's out there right now.....
MIL's original release date was June? July? then it was moved earlier in May. Now Rogue, from December :confused: to February?? (...sure gonna be a very loooong wait :bag: for like the previews, interviews, guestings, etc.)

(eta) says also here at Comingsoon.net (thanks to Girasol at vartanfan.com)

and there's a poll at People... "Who Would You Date? MV|BC" :D (thanks to tuga for the link!)

Okay, sounds good to me. I've had enough of work today. I'm off on a date with MV...only he doesn't know about it. :lol:

You're welcome. I didn't think it was that clear, but I just love high-def TV. You can see practically count MV's moles. :P Maybe, someone else can come up with a better pic for us to see. :D

👋 I'm off to find MV! :P

ETA: :hi: Elise! Did you get an A on your test today?
Hi Chatty & Jill. :hi: I actually think I did. :lol: That was my only easy final though. My really hard one is on Monday afternoon which I am nervous as hell about. ;) To ease my nerves, I'm gonna go shopping later. I want a NORCAL sweatshirt. :P I used to wear my boyfriend's, but he took it with him.

They're delaying hot, sweaty MV chasing crocs?! :P Now why would they do that?

I would date both, thank you. (y) But if I really had to pick, is there even an option? ^_^

ETA: Awwww, ok I feel bad and want to give BC some love. He's losing to MV 78% to 22%. :blush:

I voted for MV as well :lol: I feel so bad for Bradley but not too bad since he's starring on Broadway with Julia Roberts, he's pretty lucky!

KATY where have you been, why don't u go to A2TV anymore? :lol:

Found this little tidbit at ABC. It's a scene from the finale between S/V. It's sweet with Vaughn comforting Syd about her fears. And Vaughn looks hot. ABC Just click on Primtime and then click on Alias. It will be the second clip.

He does look hot indeed! Good Ol Vaughn reasuring Syd. I can't wait to see this episode, but at the same time I don't want to because then it will be over. Alias needs to go on forever, or they should just make a S/V Shipper show with random interjections of the other characters.

Back