Former Gartan Addicts #9

Hey folks

Wow again back after a long long long endless week... yay for me 'cause it's weekend again *finally*

I had to check up ALLLL of your wonderful posts and those pictures :love:

One thing though: is there no clip of that bed scene??? Did I miss it???

Could anyone please link me 'cause I'm lost... couldn't find it... only the one where Vaughn sees Isabelle's picture for the first time :rolleyes: So adorable!!!!!!!!!

Luv you all :hug:
cookie :angelic:

So Chatty,

did you find MV last night. :P

Saw the clip. I was thinking where is the loving? Vaughn is in bed, looking adorable and Syd is...looking at the prophecy papers???? All wrong. :lol:

Can't wait to see the episode. Should be good. Did you get catch Jen on Letterman yesterday?

She said that a lot of people would die. We will see someone who they've been talking about for a long time? Could it be Rambaldi? :blink:

the rest of the interview was not about Aias but about her marriage and her baby girl. They didn't even show a clip. How sad is that.

Off to the grocery story. Need to stock up on my kleenex for Monday's show. (n)

Talk to you all later.

:smiley:

CJ

I LOVE that clip! Vaughn doing what he does best...making Syd feel better. Lol. Oh and looking hot, he does that best too.

Jen on Letterman was great...I loved her little jingle. Lol. Letterman always rips her on time though, thats why I like it when she's on Conan or Leno. It's weird, she's always on there with political people. Last time she was there Colin POwell was there, and this time Dick CHeney's daughter was on there.

If you want to see the rest of the clips from 5.15 they're here. They're good quality in widescreen.

Thanks for the link...:smiley: There's even a video about Gartan

The ABC clip was great...It reminded me of S1 and S2 when he would try to confort her....It reminded me of the episode "Page 47" , "The prophecy" and "Q&A" when he tried to confort her and help her with the whole Rambaldi thing.

Can't wait for Monday...And at the same time I don't want it to come 'cause it will mean Alias's over (n)

The clip is cute. :smiley:
I think of everyone Vaughn is probably the only one the doesn't believe one songle line written by Rambaldi :lol:
You know... that scene can end with SPySex :whistle: lol bed... Syd needs some confort... they can't sleep...

Just 2 days till Monday! Ohhh

Yeah, you're probably right...out of everyone, Vaughn really doesn't believe a single word that man said. Lol.

I can't believe Alias is almost over! Is anyone doing anythign special for the series finale?

I can see it :smiley:...Here's what happens...Sorry if there's mispellings or grammar errors ..

Deb

Vaughn : « Isabel is gonna be up in like 2 hours » brush his hands over his face

Sydney : « I can’t sleep »

V : « I can see why. That stuff would give anyone migraines …. » he walks over to her and see that she’s pouring over documents about Rambaldi and a copy of P47

S : « The man that gave me the amulet told me that what was inside was the end of nature when the star will fall from the sky and no matter what I did I couldn’t stop it. »

Vaughn sits down next to her.

V : « Well…Consider the source…A man in a maximum security prison. »

S : « He recognized me. He knew who I was. »

V : « Weird…Yeah…Not really conclusive »

S : « What if he is right ? »

V : « He’s not »

S : « How can you say that ? With everything we’ve seen. »

V takes the paper in his hand : « ‘this woman without pretense’…Cannot be you… ‘will have had her effect never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mont Subasio …’ wordy and wrong… All this talk about prophecy and fate , you’ve disproved it …You’ve climbed Mont Subasio…You’ve seen the sky.3

S : « It’s just not that » she whispers

V : « Sloane »

S : « I keep thinking of all the people he has killed including his own daughter…I know what it’s like growing up without a mom. I don’t want that for Isabel. She needs me. »

V : « which is why we will make that happen » (not so sure about that line but it’s what I understood)

Fade to black

^thanks for that! (y) ...how many more hours 🕰️ to go! :band:

and Chad Darnell's post :read: ...

Just in case you've been living under a rock (in which case, WHY are you living under a rock) the SERIES finale of "Alias" is MONDAY night. (Not Wednesday, MONDAY.)

I'm not sure what to say. It was a great ride for five years. I miss everyone. I learned so much.

Even if you've never seen the show before, you have to watch the finale. The entire series is wrapped up. It's a great script. I remember picking up the final script and taking a deep breath before I cracked it open. All good things come to an end, but HOW it was going to end, and knowing that this was the very last script - it was very emotional. And it's two hours that we are all very proud of.

Fans might want to watch it alone and have a box of tissues close by. Trust me, you'll be a blubbering mess when the screen goes to black.

I know I will be.

-C

Fans might want to watch it alone and have a box of tissues close by. Trust me, you'll be a blubbering mess when the screen goes to black.

I don't want to hear that, it's hurt too much (n) I would like to watch the black screen at the end with a smile upon my face.

I don't want to hear that, it's hurt too much (n) I would like to watch the black screen at the end with a smile upon my face.

Wait whats that suppose to mean because Alias is over forever or because whatever happened is really sad/horrible. I can handle sad, I can handle missing Alias but I'd rather not be a blubbering mess because of dissapointement.

Anyway there is an interview with Rachael Fox who plays young Sydney in the finale here http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/enterta...nt/14619434.htm . This was my favorite part:

"Not this year, but in the past, we were subject to a lot of leaks, and we did an investigation and narrowed it down. We never confronted the person, but made it clear that we knew who it was. And it stopped."

ahahaha It amuses me there was a leak inside Alias teehee

Also am I the only that thinks Sydney should invest in caller ID. I mean seriously how long has she been a spy? Oh its Sloane eh *click* heheh :P

hi! *shy look*

i've been actually reading this thread eversince i've found out about this thread. I started out as a guest in this forum for i think years already then out of nothing i decided to be a member just this year... and now i think i have already preserved enough guts inside me that i decided to post here...
i know its very delayed already and my timing is so not right because alias is already ending but can i apply as an FGA member? i mean what are the qualifications??are you still open about it??? am i still welcome here???

pretty please... i wanna feel what it's like to be an FGA

i sound ridiculous right??... it's like something i'v ebeen wanting to achieve for years already...

Hi Hiker.

When I found this thread I had the same questions LOL but well, I started posting and that's when you start beeing part of this. No qualifications, and it's never late... or we wouldn't be here. ;)
Like someone said in onother board "Gartan will live forever in our heart" (something like this).
As long as you don't break the rules... everything is fine. :D
And welcome. :smiley:

"Not this year, but in the past, we were subject to a lot of leaks, and we did an investigation and narrowed it down. We never confronted the person, but made it clear that we knew who it was. And it stopped."

ahahaha It amuses me there was a leak inside Alias teehee
I had the same reaction. he he Is it bad that I want to know who was leaking it?

hi! *shy look*

i've been actually reading this thread eversince i've found out about this thread. I started out as a guest in this forum for i think years already then out of nothing i decided to be a member just this year... and now i think i have already preserved enough guts inside me that i decided to post here...
i know its very delayed already and my timing is so not right because alias is already ending but can i apply as an FGA member? i mean what are the qualifications??are you still open about it??? am i still welcome here???

pretty please... i wanna feel what it's like to be an FGA

i sound ridiculous right??... it's like something i'v ebeen wanting to achieve for years already...
There's no qualifications or anything you have to do to become a member. It's just an open thread. ;) So sure, you are welcome here, everyone is. We're all friendly people. (y) Just be prepared for a lot of S/V talk. And gushing over MV. :P

Jill, can you still not get that video to play? Try disabling your firewall real quick to play it and see if that works. I had to disable mine for the whole thing to play. :smiley:

Hi Hiker.

When I found this thread I had the same questions LOL but well, I started posting and that's when you start beeing part of this. No qualifications, and it's never late... or we wouldn't be here. ;)
Like someone said in onother board "Gartan will live forever in our heart" (something like this).
As long as you don't break the rules... everything is fine. :D
And welcome. :smiley:

There's no qualifications or anything you have to do to become a member. It's just an open thread. ;) So sure, you are welcome here, everyone is. We're all friendly people. (y) Just be prepared for a lot of S/V talk. And gushing over MV. :P

:blush: gee thanks you guys.. :smiley:

i've been wanting to share this song to you... i don't know if you've heard of it but this song really makes me think about Gartan over and over again... in some ways i think they can relate to it. this song really gets me teary eyed whenever i hear it... it makes me reminisce and still hope for th etwo of them.. :(

How Can I Not Love You
Joy Enriquez

Cannot touch, cannot hold, cannot be together
Cannot love, cannot kiss, cannot love each other
Must be strong and we must let go
Cannot say what our hearts must know

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you here in my arms
How does one walks away
From all of the memories
How do I not miss you when you are gone

Cannot dream, cannot share sweet and tender moments
Cannot feel how we feel, must pretend its over
Must be brave and we must go on, must not say
What weve known all along

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
How does one walks away
From all of the memories

How can I not love you

Bridge:
Must be brave and we must be strong
Cannot say what weve known all along

Chorus:
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
How does one walks away
From all of the memories

How can I not love you
When you are gone

yeah, what they said! (y) just post what yah feel! ... and :welcome: hiker!

I like that song :blush: ...and you posted a song coz :P over at the SVR Enforcers thread/sd-1 🎸 there's also a beautiful song they posted with pics that I like for Sydney and Vaughn :love: this one (thanks to Karen :D and the SVREs!)...

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE
By Shania Twain

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me,
I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin

(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of

(You're still the one)
The one that I belong to
(You're still the one)
The only one I dream of

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

svi.jpg

awww Spyfam :2love: the look between those two!

Back