Former Gartan Addicts #9

ok... now I'm almos crying. I don't know the first song, but I like the lyrics :smiley: And I adore still the one. Love the part in italic :love:

That pic is perfect. They're looking into each other's eyes... with Isabelle in the midle and both touching her.
bets fam ever.

I think that's one of the soundtracks from the movie Anna and the King (Jodie Foster) :thinking:

cutie dad and baby...

nhfs05.jpg
:blush:
nhfs04.jpg
:love:
nhfs06.jpg
:thud:

Welcome hiker 👋 : Like everyone said, just feel free to post.

I don't think that's MV's hand holding the pic of Baby Isabelle :lol: The magic of editing. ;)

I tried to disable my firewall, but it still wouldn't play the video. :( How come it plays video 1 but not the 2nd one? :angry: Maybe because I'm on a laptop? I'm going to keep trying because it sounds like it's such a sweet scene. :love:

ETA: Lovygirl, thanks for the transcript of the video. :smiley:

I tried to disable my firewall, but it still wouldn't play the video. :( How come it plays video 1 but not the 2nd one? :angry: Maybe because I'm on a laptop? I'm going to keep trying because it sounds like it's such a sweet scene. :love:
My computer is a laptop too Jill. I don't know why it doesn't play for you. :thinking: Especially if it plays the first video. The good thing is, you only have to wait until tomorrow night to watch that scene for real. :lol:

Tuga: i suggest u dload the song... the melody... its so.. sad.. but the song's really great

Sapph: thanks for the warm welcome :blush: and the song is so amazing and yeah the song is a soundtrack from anna and the king :smiley: and thanks for the pic... Syd/Vaughn loving is very evident there... it gets me giggly.. :lol:

boyscout: thanks too :smiley: i agree the pic is edited..

wow... it feels so great writing your names.. :smiley:

Thanls Sapph
I'm on a laptop too and it works. But well... Like Elise said... it's just one more day. :smiley:

ohhh-- I love that smile when he sees the pic :love:

Am I the only one who can't view the 2nd video on ABC? :( It always cuts off after the 7 second mark when Vaughn says "hey". What happens next? :thinking:
Vaughn: Hey, what are you doing up so early? Come back to bed so I can make love to you again. It's been 8 long months. You know, Isabelle's going to be up in 2 hours.

Oops, Lovygirl did a more accurate transcript. :hide: Eh, take out the middle 2 sentences. I guess, we can all dream. :P :lol:

I think, the last line Vaughn said, "Which is why I won't let that happen."

Jill, I'll try to do a clip for you to see it. It's gonna be blurry since I'll do it from my laptop screen.

:welcome: hiker!! The more posters, the merrier. :D

ETA: Here you go, Jill. Alias Series Finale Sneak Peek on YouTube: Finale Sneak Peek

thanks chatty :blush: cute transcript! (y) hehe :lol:

you guys are so sweet... :smiley:

and you know what... you are very lucky because you happen to live in America... and you can watch the series finale of alias in full... while as for me i'd have to wait long.. season 5 isn't even airing here in my country(yes.. i only read synopses to catch the show)... i'd be lucky if kind people will upload it for me to download... hehe... oh well... atleast there are threads like this that helps me a lot... :smiley:

hey hiker! welcome to the thread!!

Chatty...if only that were the real case. Lol.

And, whoever said that wasn't MV's finger in the Isabelle picture cap....I think you're right...no way is that MV's hand. Lol. That's funny. They do close up's like that alot and they aren't really the actor's hands...I wonder why that is....

Guys, less than 24 hours before it all ends....I'm depressed....

Chatty, you are awesome!!! Mwah! :kiss: Thanks for doing that because it was really frustrating not to be able to watch that video even if I only had to wait 24 hours more. :lol: I must say, I like the way it happened in your transcript much better. :P Why aren't they kissing??? :D

They probably did not use MV for the close-up of the hand because they didn't have a pic of the baby yet when they shot his scene. ;)

:welcome: Hiker

Nice transcript Chatty...Much more fun than mine...That would be nice if the scene ended like this.

Less than 24 hours before it all ends... (n) I still can't believe it...

From Alias Media : "In the Hollywood Report dated April 26 (Special Alias 100th Episode edition), they stated that an all-season box set (1-5) will be available in time for Christmas. This new set will have a lot of new extras." ...What do you think about it? Would you buy it?

Your version's much better ^_^ Chatty. and yeah, noticed that too about MV's hand :D the one in the pic isn't as big as MV's.

Everyone 🤤 ready!!! This is it! :blush: the final moments! Happy Alias Day! 🎸

and some S/V pics (thanks to the VHos)
nhfs01.jpg

nhfs02.jpg

nhfs03.jpg

So how is everybody doing today? I can't believe this is the end. I'm still in serious denial here. I can't believe that after tonight, Alias will be no more. :(

Do you guys know when the S5 will be available? And also if they will include some of the scenes they cut in order to to make it 17 episodes instead of their usual 22?

Have a great day.

:smiley:

CJ

I would totally be all over the box set....even though I have the first four seasons on DVD...I wonder how much it will cost...

Dang....I can't believe that after tonight, there will be no more Alias days, no more S/V moments to gush about....sigh, this is sad.

Yep, this is it for Alias. (n)

My favorite S/V hug of all time:
facade49.jpg

facade50.jpg

CJ, I think it's always been a shortened season. It's really just 17 episodes, not 22. S5 DVDs will probably be released sometime in the fall. I don't know if I'd buy a complete boxed set since I already have S1-S4. :thinking: That depends if they have a lot of Vartan or behind-the-scenes stuff. ^_^

I honestly didn't notice that it's not MV's hand that's holding Isabelle's pic until Jill mentioned it. But yeah, now that it's been mentioned, it's definitely not MV's. That fingernail is too well-groomed. :P

Something definitely happened in that S/V bed. :lol: In that adorable spyfam scene, Vaughn was on the right side, Syd on the left. The sneak peek has Vaughn waking up on the left side. :P

If the box set has extras for the other seasons that the first four didn't I'm gonna be all set to buy that.

I'm with everyone I can't believe that tonight is the end of Alias.

Bittersweet day for everyone, right? ;) It's ok. All good things must come to an end.

Well, I can't say I will be here for all of you to cry with after Alias ends since most of you will see it 3 hours ahead of me. :P (Good timing though, I really want to watch the Giants game. :lol: ) But, I'll be here to cry with the West Coasters. (y)

Have a good day everyone. I probably won't be around until Alias is over tonight. ^_^ So bring your kleenex and happy Alias viewing.

I honestly didn't notice that it's not MV's hand that's holding Isabelle's pic until Jill mentioned it. But yeah, now that it's been mentioned, it's definitely not MV's. That fingernail is too well-groomed. :P

It's NOT? I wonder why.

I can't believe you guys noticed - you're crazy. :lol:

Something definitely happened in that S/V bed. :lol: In that adorable spyfam scene, Vaughn was on the right side, Syd on the left. The sneak peek has Vaughn waking up on the left side. :P

:lol: Chatty, good point! something definitely happened. :naughty: Do you think we'll ever see that on TV? :P

It is a bittersweet day. I want to see how they resolve things, but it's sad that we no longer have sotries to look forward to. I am ready with my box of kleenex, and no one is allowed to talk to me during the entire show. ;)

ETA: Joella, we're not crazy. :lol: We just care about the details. ;)

Back