Former Gartan Addicts #9

I thought they really should have tried to get Weiss and Will in there. But oh well, it's done. At least you guys had one last Vaughn/Sark fight. :smiley:

:lol: Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. My sister watched "24" and joined me for the 2nd hour of Alias. I had to tell her I was still waiting for "the S/V scene", and we just waitd and waited. :( But when the Sark/Vaughn fight scene came on, we were both so happy again. Hahaha! We actually had to rewind because we wanted to watch the fight in slow motion. :lol: Too bad they weren't shirtless.

Didn't that S/V kiss on Mt. Subasio seem weird? My shipper sense must be really off tonight because even that long kiss didn't make me giddy. :(

Here's the bigger version Hoodie!Vaughn...
DSC00738.jpg

Yeah... the boy fight was good. :lol: I actually yelled out "Yes!" when they started fighting. ;)

I thought that kiss was kinda hot. :P

ETA: Alright, I'm going to bed. My last final is at 7:15am tomorrow morning and I seriously need to be rested for that. :lol: Night guys! Thanks again Chatty. :hug:

Didn't that S/V kiss on Mt. Subasio seem weird? My shipper sense must be really off tonight because even that long kiss didn't make me giddy. :(
Maybe it's "too cold" up there in Mt. Subasio, their lips were frozen. :lol: I didn't notice anythin amiss with it. The "Aww" moment was the hug after Irina crashed down the glass window. :love:

At least Isabelle had the "Daddy!" line. Really, he's the hottest daddy on tv. I loved it when Vaughn told Isabelle to go unpack and clean her room. Can you tell which parts I liked about the finale? :P

ETA: You're welcome, Elise. Goodnight, guys! :yawn:

At least Isabelle had the "Daddy!" line. Really, he's the hottest daddy on tv. I loved it when Vaughn told Isabelle to go unpack and clean her room. Can you tell which parts I liked about the finale? :P

The parts where Vartan is on screen? :lol: Oh wait, that's me. :P

OK, goodnight guys. 👋 I think I'll go re-watch this show and see if I feel any better. ;)

Elise, good luck on your exam!

Yeah, good luck tomorrow, Elise. You have a get an A for Alias. :D

I'm rewatching the Vaughn / S/V parts right now. I must also say, Vaughn playing doctor to Syd is pretty hot too. ^_^ They can't give us spysex, they just give us S/V playing doctor to each other. :lol:

ETA: You know what should have been a dead give away that we won't have spysex? Vartan is too scruffy. ;)

:lol: Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. My sister watched "24" and joined me for the 2nd hour of Alias. I had to tell her I was still waiting for "the S/V scene", and we just waitd and waited. :( But when the Sark/Vaughn fight scene came on, we were both so happy again. Hahaha! We actually had to rewind because we wanted to watch the fight in slow motion. :lol: Too bad they weren't shirtless.

Please where i can find the clip?

Here's the bigger version Hoodie!Vaughn...
DSC00738.jpg
Please where i can find this clip and the clip of the final please?

:blink: so no S/V 'steamy love scene'?? they cut it out like the s2 deleted Free Agent ep 'hot kiss scene'?? but why oh why!!! :( and no Vaughn holding Isabelle?? :thinking: and no wedding??

well, I was reading comments on the eppys and many weren't that happy about the finale :Ph34r: about what happened to their favorite characters. I guess on our side, we're lucky to somewhat have a good S/V ending...

Just found this Vid On YouTube.

Got some very cute Stuff of MV and Jen and Melissa Dancing.

I love the Song Too.

It brough a Huge Smile to my face whilst Watching it :smiley: ;) :blush:

well, I was reading comments on the eppys and many weren't that happy about the finale about what happened to their favorite characters. I guess on our side, we're lucky to somewhat have a good S/V ending...

I agree...:smiley: ...I'm happy we got the happy ending after all...I'm choosing to see the positive side in all the things I could not like....Jack died to ensure his daughter's future hapiness....Irina (as much as I love her) paid for her crimes...Sloane got what he deserved...

The only thing I have a little problem with is Syd still doing some missions. I thought she would leave the spybiz behind and enjoy her normal life...like Irina said you can't succeed at both. Oh and the fact that we didn't get our Vaughn/Is and spysex ... But I can easily overlook this since we got our happy ending :D :D

ETA: You know what should have been a dead give away that we won't have spysex? Vartan is too scruffy.

Oh yeah that reminds me of season 2 commentary...When JG, GG, MV and the others were commenting that MV had to shave since scruff was giving JG a rash and a red face...:smiley: I'm gonna have to watch that again...

I can see why people were disappointed. If Alias was allowed a couple more hours instead of a shortened season, I think they could've wrapped things up a little better. But it wasn't Alias' fault or the writers. I think they tried the best they could in the time that was given to them. But I agree with others when they said it was rushed. I definitely felt that way also. I won't bitch about it though. :lol: That takes too much energy, plus it's over, you know? :P You have to be satisfied with what you got. ;)

Got some very cute Stuff of MV and Jen and Melissa Dancing.

I love the Song Too.

It brough a Huge Smile to my face whilst Watching it :smiley: ;) :blush:

I love that song, anyone know who sings it? and the video was super cute I love the one of them dancing and when they all kiss VG.

I really wish they would have had Vaughn wearing the holster yum :love:! It could even be for one scene but alas no holster see some people want answers to big questions I just want Vaughn to wear the holster one last time teehee ;) :lol:

I liked the finale (my favorite part being the Syd/Jack scenes and the flashbacks) but I don't think it was this seasons strongest episode or even my favorite.

as for the spysex scene/wedding I don't know if they planned on having them or not but if they didn't I'm guessing there was no time for it. And I don't really care if they have a wedding scene or not as long as they're happy I'm satisfied.

Did Syd quit the spybiz or was she involved but just not as much? Because I kinda got the impression she was still involved but just not as much *confused*. It didn't seem like Vaughn was involved in the spybiz still, right?

Also did the Syd/Irina fight scene remind anyone of syd's fight with Allison? Hmmm

Did Syd quit the spybiz or was she involved but just not as much? Because I kinda got the impression she was still involved but just not as much *confused*.
With 2 kids to raise, Syd is now a part-time spy. :lol: Whatever happened to other Spybaby in the oven? Was that a Jen bump then rather than a Syd bump? :thinking:

I don't think I can call Sark a boy anymore. He's now a man. :lol: For some reason, he sounded different last night, like his voice deepened and his accent's off.

Wow, that was awesome! That almost made me cry.

With 2 kids to raise, Syd is now a part-time spy. :lol: Whatever happened to other Spybaby in the oven? Was that a Jen bump then rather than a Syd bump? :thinking:

I don't think I can call Sark a boy anymore. He's now a man. :lol: For some reason, he sounded different last night, like his voice deepened and his accent's off.

I agree, how come they didn't talk about the baby in the oven? :confused: That can't be Jen's bump. It was way too big. :nonono: Maybe it's like with everything else, they ran out of time to discuss. :P

Chatty, I'm glad you said that about Sark, because my sister and I said the same thing. His voice is deeper, and we were saying that after 5 years, DA now has forehead wrinkles. :lol: Really, you have to watch the Sark/Vaughn fight, and then you'll see it. :P

took me forever to download that vartanfan final clip :Ph34r: (and that's how many more clips to go :bag: )...
thanks to my very sloooow computer :lol:

With 2 kids to raise, Syd is now a part-time spy. Whatever happened to other Spybaby in the oven? Was that a Jen bump then rather than a Syd bump?
hmm, same question here :P I kept looking at her belly ...so only Isabelle and Jack?? no baby #3?? coz when I watched the last scene, I was kinda waiting for S/V or Dixon to say something like another baby is on the way but :thinking: no mention (and have to watch it again that maybe I missed it :D but no :mellow: ...)

and Isabelle calling out "Daddy" :love: and "Uncle Dixon" and Sydney carrying cutie little Jack :love:

then... "THANK YOU FOR FIVE INCREDIBLE YEARS" ...yep, thank you too :blush: ALIAS!

Back