Former Gartan Addicts #9

:lol: KV seems to want to flirt more with MV but he's smart to keep his distance from her. ;) Good thing he said that to her about Millie. Lucky dog!! :P

ETA:
ETA: I just noticed that the title on the video on eonline says "Future Husband? Take a number". Exactly!
Yeah, KV can be 1,000,000. :lol: Can I have number one, please?! :hide: Just kidding!! :P :lol:

Well we all know what we gotta do now to get MV :lol:

If ever I'll meet up with him, I'll make sure to have a bag full with doggie snacks and I'm pretty sure I'm going to win Millie's heart (resp. MV's heart) with that :angelic: :P

I definitely noticed the distance he was trying to keep from KV but she still hugged him :angry: run, MV, run :P Me doesn't like KV :angelic:

hehe :lol: I love his expression on that page its like Golden Tater Award wtf? And actually Donald Faison also has a similar expression as well heh. Kristin must have a powerful effect on these guys teehee :P ;)

Hahaha, that was hilarious! MV is such a nice guy though, and Kristin wasn't being too creepy...other than the fact that she was calling him her future husband, but he took it in good stride and was the sweet hilarious guy we all know him to be! Seriously, even though he was probably really freaked out, he didn't show it to much, and was nice even though he was freaked out...lol.

Well guys, I'm off to Destin, FL for vacation!!!! I might be able to get on a few times while I'm down there...dont' have too much fun without me!

Have a great vacation, Jess!!

So, Jill are you jealous of the fan who saw MV and BC in NY? :P Aww, another lucky girl! :smiley: Oh wait, that's not another one of those made up sighting is it? I haven't had time to read post. So I'm gonna assume it's true...that is until someone says otherwise. :lol:

Yes, I was so jealous because I also crushed on Paul Rudd for a while after I saw Clueless. :lol: I was also wondering if it's another one of those made up sightings, because it was posted this week, and she said the sighting was last week. Wasn't MV in L.A. during that time at the Pediatric AIDS event?

I actually believe this one (or at least giving her the benefit of the doubt) because she acknowledges it's been a week since she has updated her blog. Also she doesn't claim to be hanging out with him all week or anything. Just says she saw him at the play.

Paul Rudd has that goofy/nice guy appeal to him. Yeah I liked him in Clueless, too. So when did the sighting happen, last weekend? The EGPA carnival was the 11th I think. Last weekend was Father's Day (6/18) weekend. Could it have been a weekday sighting? :thinking: I'm too tired already to go and read the entire post.

ETA: :lol: That makes a big difference, doesn't it? It's probably true since it's just a sighting. It would have been something else if the fan account was partying out with MV and BC (I'll add PR too). :P I don't know what Jill would do if someone is lucky enough to be partying with MV and BC at the same time. :rotflmao:

If I were that "someone' partying with them, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Otherwise, I need to see it with my own eyes before I believe it. :P

I think both MV and BC look like they would be fun to hang out with. ;) I thought that right after I watched the commentary on ATY. Those two seem like they would make me laugh so hard. :lol:

Elise , no worries about spoiling who won the game. I was just teasing you. :P If I wasn't so busy at work, I'm sure I would have heard the news from one of my co-workers. One of them came in wearing a US Soccer shirt (I think the one from 1998. :lol: ).
I felt really bad for spoiling it! :lol: Cause I try avoiding hearing all scores so I can watch my recorded games and I don't like when people spoil it for me. So I apologize once again. ;)

I missed news of a MV sighting somewhere? Does someone want to post the link or what it says for me?? Please?? :blush: I have no energy from work to really do anything. :P I want to hang out and party with MV and BC. They look fun. :love:

I missed news of a MV sighting somewhere? Does someone want to post the link or what it says for me?? Please?? I have no energy from work to really do anything. I want to hang out and party with MV and BC. They look fun.
A girl said on her blog that when she went BC's play last week she saw MV in the audience. Sweet if it really was him!

OMG! OMG! OMG! All 3 of them looking so hot!! I would have been screaming my lungs out if I was there. :lol: But MV was looking kinda pissed off. Or maybe it's just the red-eye thing. :P's

LOL on the caption to MV's pic. It's not MV, it's Michael Vartan!!!!!! :rotflmao:

One thing I'm sure off is that if MV wouldn't exist I'd totally be all over Paul Rudd...

I liked him in Clueless, then in Friends but also in the other movie with Jennifer Aniston where he plays a gay person. He's just lovable...

:lol: And that girl got to see MV, BC and PR :P wooza :angelic:

She's one lucky b... girl :P

Aww, that's so sweet of MV to see BC's play. :love: And damn, that is one lucky chick.
Isn't that called the Object of my Affection. ;)

Yes it is... I couldn't find the name and I was too lazy to go on imdb :angelic:

It's a sweet movie in my POV... I want MV to do a lovely movie again... I love when he's so sweet and cute and well... just adorable :rolleyes:

OMG! OMG! OMG! All 3 of them looking so hot!! I would have been screaming my lungs out if I was there. :lol: But MV was looking kinda pissed off. Or maybe it's just the red-eye thing. :P's

LOL on the caption to MV's pic. It's not MV, it's Michael Vartan!!!!!! :rotflmao:

I don't think MV looks pissed I think he was semi blinded by the flash. Anyway they all look really hot x 3 heh. heh I loved the caption too its like Michael Vartan!!!!!1one! (ok I'm kidding about the 1 heh) and the funny thing is you don't see Bradley Cooper!!!!1 or Paul Rudd!!!!1 heh sheesh the nerve equal exclamation marks for all heh ;) :P I'm *just kidding* ;)

Back