Former Gartan Addicts #9

^ That or it's 10 pm. I want to go home with you already. :hide:

This is sad. This is why I think I'm a child of divorced parents. All I have are memories. :P :lol:

ETA: I'll catch you all later. đź‘‹ Have a safe trip, Jill and happy MV-hunting. :lol:

Yes that's the scene I'm talking about and DAMN that is one really good guess. :lol: How much did you think about that Jill??? :P That thought didn't even cross my mind.

Ok, I really need to stop procrastinating. I'm trying to finish my paper before the hockey game starts at 5pm and I'm not doing too well. :lol:

Wow, I can't believe I guessed that right. :lol: Are you asking about how much I thought about the hockey game that MV missed? Not much thought, really. He looked a little pissed, but like I said, it's JG so he's not allowed to be mad. :lol:

Go Sharks!! :P Are you watching on TV or are you actually going to the game? :woot: Yeah, I can't help you with the procrastinating. I always avoid work when I can. :P

ETA: Thanks, Chatty. :smiley: I'll let you know how the mission goes. :P

^ That or it's 10 pm. I want to go home with you already. :hide:
:lol: Ohhh, I like that one better. :P We're not implementing anything. :angelic:

Nah, Sharks are in Calgary so I have to watch it on TV. And I don't have to Cheechoo watch until next week since they're not home for awhile. ;)

I'm asking how much did you think about why JG said, "I know, it's 10 o'clock?" :P

Since you're just home watching TV, you can multi-task and do your paper at the same time. ;)

I don't even remember what JG actually said, except that she was confirming that it was late. I'm all over MV's schedule :hide:, so that's the only reason I thought of that. Why do you think she said it? :thinking: :lol:

spycat79, I think MV said the "delicate little flower" thing about JG, not himself. As in the reason why they wanted him to shave was because JG was getting rashes on her delicate face. :lol:

heh I think you might be right cause I think they were talking about the kiss after they took down sd-1 and how after that he had to shave more frequently beause of JG's rash heheh :P. It would be funny if he called himself a delicate little flower though teehee ;) :P

If MV is shooting a movie in Arizona, does that mean he won't be going to Australia in November? Does anyone know if he's playing a major role in the movie?

Glad to hear that we'll have 2 MV movies to see next year.

Chatty,

The VCD was in one piece. Thanks again for sending it. Reading about your reviews of Touch Me made me want to get it. I will try to find it on E-bay.

Have a great day! And hoping we get pics of MV and JG in Arizona.

:smiley:

CJ

More info about MV's character Brad (from someone at IMDB):

Bad doesn't even begin to describe his character. He is a wife beater who pushes Jolene into rough sex on their wedding night. He takes their child away from her and then gets her thrown in jail for kidnapping. He is also nuts. He is a religious fundamentalist who takes things way to far. Of course he's also rich, disarming and very good looking. Bottom line is, the guy is a bastard to the nth degree.

Should be an excellent role for Vartan.

Source: debbiearon123 IMDb Board

Indeed sounds like a great role for MV :woot:!

SOunds like a very challenging role that I know MV will pull off just perfectly. He's always wanted to play the quote on quote bad guy....so this should be fun for him. Lol. And, I think we'll really get to see how good of an actor MV is...even though we already know ;) Now everyone else will too!

Ohhh, I do like that av CJ. (y) Nothing better than pics of Vaughn with his big gun. :rotflmao: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's too early for that. :P :lol:

How's the weather in AZ, Jill?

CJ, where is your av from? I don't think I've seen that before.

Chatty, sorry to report to you that I have no MV sighting. Yet. :P

Jill,

the image is from the Hourglass. Glad you like it. For my av, I wanted to use a pic of MV running half naked on the beach from MIL but I was too afraid to crash the board again. :lol: I leave that job to Elise. :rolleyes:

About MV's role in the new movie: Sounds real good and we all know that MV has been dying to play a bad guy for a real long time now. Can't wait to see it. Does anyone know how long he's going to be in AZ?

:smiley:

CJ

Can you link me to blonde SpyDaddy? :P

Sorry, I missed this one the other day. :(

Here you go: SpyDaddy Pic from CD's Site
It's the 10/7/06 update, the Alias team pic from Project Hope.

Chatty, sorry to report to you that I have no MV sighting. Yet. :P

Why, is our mission being compromised? :P :lol:

Does anyone know how long he's going to be in AZ?
MV said he'll be back in L.A. by the 22nd because he has to attend the FTD celeb hockey game. :woot:

:hide: Just kidding! :lol: ^^ I just made that up.

:lol: Seriously, from the VHO update, filming in Prescott, AZ is scheduled from 10/19-10/25. I don't know if that's just filming dates for that particular city in AZ. :thinking:

ETA: Jill, the BC engagement story is in last week's People mag. Since there was no mail on Mon, I just got my mag yesterday. It's just a tiny article, no pic but it does say that JE was seen shopping in L.A. for her wedding dress and that the date's unknown. There's also an article about Scott Wolf. Want me to scan it?

How's the weather in AZ, Jill?

Hot. :lol: I don't even want to imagine what it's like there in the summer. :(

Why, is our mission being compromised? :P :lol:

:lol: OK, so I'm back home. Sorry, the mission was a failure. It's not that we were compromised. I think I had faulty intel. :P Like you mentioned, the VHo site said the shooting was in Prescott? I was in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Mesa/Tempe area (I asked and no one knew about this movie being shot there, but some people knew about JG's movie :D ). I was nowhere near where MV could have been. I think that's like you looking for MV's house in San Diego. :lol:

Yes, please scan the People articles. I'd like to see the BC story, even if it's making me sad. I'm conflicted. I don't want to hear about it, but I also want to know what going on. :hide:
What's the story on Scott Wolf? My TiVo taped him on "The View" and he looks really skinny now. :( He needs to put on some weight. Rosie O'Donell asked him about Matthew Fox being on "Lost", and she asked "Do you find it weird when MF calls the other character Charlie?" :lol: I was the same way when "Lost" started because I was a big Party of Five fan, and it weirded me out that he was calling somebody else Charlie. :lol:

ETA: Thanks for the Touch Me clips. ;) They were pretty much the same as on TV. I remember I fast forwarded through the first clip because it was a little too sexy for me :blush: :lol:, and yes, that other woman was just not pretty. -_-

:hi: Jill! Good to know you're safely back home, even if our mission failed.

I'll scan the articles from People later when I get home. Yeah, what happened to Scott Wolf? There's a pic on the first page of the article that doesn't look anything like he used to. Does anyone know if The Nine is any good? I missed the first episode but I have last night's epi on the DVR.

I think the other actresses on Touch Me who hooked up with MV's character must have been related to the producers of that movie or something...that's how they got the job. :P Sorry, that's mean. :hide: :lol: The transvestite at the bar still makes me laugh. :lol:

On Lost last night, I found myself shipping Sawyer and Kate. :blush:

The only good thing about Denise Richards being in Jolene's cast is that she's on the paparazzi-radar. That might just be the way we can get some set pics of MV. :lol:

Not trying to spread any gossip, but did anyone see the comment over at VF about MV being spotted kissing a girl at Starbucks? I'm kind of surpirsed no-one had any comments on that ;)

Yeah, I saw that, but I don't really like talking about MV's phantom girlfriends. :P When it comes to that, I'll believe it when I see it. ;) I know it's possibily true, but it just seems uncharacteristic of MV to be kissing a girl in public. No, I'm not in denial. ^_^

I agree with you, Jill. It's not really MV style to start kissing someone in public. But are they talking about a peck on the cheek or more?

I can't find the article. Where did you see this?

^CJ, it's at VFan, under the General Discussion part. The original post came from imdb.

Jill, should we start calling you Denial Jill? :P :lol: Seriously, I agree with what you posted. MV has lots of girlfriends around here. :whistle:

Back