Former Gartan Addicts #9

I agree with you, Jill. It's not really MV style to start kissing someone in public. But are they talking about a peck on the cheek or more?

I can't find the article. Where did you see this?

Here:

Early September. My friend Melanie saw hottie Michael Vartan at Starbucks on Sunset Blvd. She almost fainted!. He wore gray cargo pants and blue shirt.
A girl was with him. My friend thought she was his gf : his hand in her shoulder, they kissed a couple of times… Mel didn’t dare to talk with him. She told me he is hot, shorter than she thought and nice. Mike’gf was cute, dark blonde and seemed nice too

Source: alice_rambaldi , IMDb board

:lol: Yeah, all I have to say about that is whatev. Probably the same person that said MV was staying at a house in Miami this summer and bought her a bunch of Irish Carbombs. :rotflmao: I'm in Jill's denial boat, thank you. :angelic: Chatty, jump in with us!

I'll gladly jump in! Lol. That doesn't sound like MV...PLUS we saw pictures of him in that outfit at Starbucks did we not? And if there were a girlfriend there or any girl for that matter, they would have totally got a picture of the two of them together....so whatever....lol

MV doesn't have a girlfriend. Period. -_- :P

Have you guys seen the new Gap ad with JG and a bunch of other celebs? She looks great! It was on the back of Entertainment Weekly two weeks ago. My cousin who lives in San Francisco area told me that they have big billboards of those in San Francisco, and they are using JG's pic. (y)

One more thing I was thinking about :P , on "Lost", the guy who plays Sun's dad, is he the same guy who beat the felgercarb out of Syd and Vaughn in North Korea? :thinking:

Hmm, I haven't seen that Gap ad. I was at the Gap earlier but they didn't have any new ads up yet. Aww, they could have used both MV and JG for a Gap ad...a little Alias reunion. :lol:

Wasn't it the guy who actually saved them in NK? :thinking: Now that you mentioned it, that guy was definitely on Alias. ;) Here's another one. The guy in CSI last week, the rich businessman from Hong Kong, he was the same guy Syd fought in the meat locker (sorry I forgot what the episode was) and the one who told her that Irina was the one who wanted Syd killed. :smiley:

As promised, here are the scans from People...

Bad news first? :P :lol: BC's engagement:
BCPeople101606.jpg

Scott Wolf's article: (I didn't realize he's the same age as MV. ;) To me, Bailey never outgrew his teenage years. :lol:smiley:

ETA: Since it's GA tonight..

And Lost last night...

I think it's asking too much to have MV and JG in the same ad. But that's really a very FGA thing for you to say. :P One of JG's websites has that new Gap ad. She looks very sexy, and has very nice hair (why can't I ever get my hair like that? :lol: )

Thanks for the BC and Scott Wolf scans. :smiley: SW's dog is soooo cute! It's kind of weird that he named him Scooter, because isn't that his nickname? (or at least Scooter is a common nickname for anyone named Scott). I can't believe SW and MV are almost the same age. :eek: Actually, MV is even younger. :P

Hey guys, here is the ad with JG in it. Enjoy. As for the article about MV kissing a girl, I'll join Jill to her denial bubble. I'll believe it when I see a pic of the two of them together.

redthing.jpg

:smiley:

CJ

The Dude you talking about Chatty is "Rick Yune"

Those Alias Actor's sure get around

DA was in CSI for a few eppies in S5 :woot: (y) :smiley:

Nice Piccy of Jen.

Congrats to BC and JE :D :smiley:

Shouldn't it be a rule that MV can't have a girlfriend heheheh :P :lol: ;)! or at least no one at the FGA should no about her hehehe ;) *jumps on the denial boat*

Also JG looks really pretty (as always) in that pic :love:...awww thats a good idea the two of them should be in a Gap advertisement together :love:

Aww! Nice. They're both showing off their dimples. :lol:

I was watching "Heroes" this week, and I was just thinking that GG has gained some wieght. :lol: He seemed slimmer on Alias. ;)

ETA: I just remembered that I saw on my TiVo that Bono will be on "Oprah" for some AIDS campaign. This must be the same Gap campaign so maybe we'll see some JG there. :D

There's a pic of Bono and Oprah on that People link I posted upthread.

Wireimage has more pics from the CDF event. There's one of GG and JG laughing together. There are also a couple pics of Ken Olin and Patricia Wettig but they're mistakenly place under 'Kym Whitley' (I think that's the name :thinking:)

Maybe GG gained weight to be "in character." :lol: Cops are known to frequent donut shops. :P

ETA: All we need now to complete the week is a new pic of MV. :D

ETAA: So CDF was a Felicity/Alias reunion. Even JJ was there. Keri Russell looked pretty too.

I think its cool that they had a little mini reunion at CDF, too bad MV wasn't there

This is the second Gap ad campaign JG has been in. I like the pic, and its really cool that they are using her pic to promote it a lot! That's just great. I wish MV and JG would do and ad together too! Lol.

How about Apolo Ohno's pose? :P :hide:

JG's pic is the best among all of those!
Yeah, Apolo's in my hottie heaven. :lol: He did that pose for me the other night. :P :angelic:

Hmm, haven't seen the big Gap billboards yet. Do they have those billboards with individual pictures?? Or are they all grouped together like that?? C'mon........... someone just photoshop MV's gap ad and JG's gap ad together already. :lol: I know someone's gonna do it.

Yeah, Apolo's in my hottie heaven. :lol: He did that pose for me the other night. :P :angelic:

Right. ;) :rotflmao: He makes the rest of them in that ad look overdressed. :lol:

Elise, my cousin said they have a big billboard of just JG's pic. She was trying to annoy me so she was telling me that the pic was so big you can easily see that Jen was naked except for two things she was wearing: the jacket and that thing on her hand. :rolleyes:

Holy felgercarb that pic of JG and GG is exceeding adorable :love:! Does the FGA explode only when pics of hot shirtless guys are posted or does it combust from adorableness as well, heh :lol: ;) :P

Also JG smile is really very pretty and cute she should just smile all the time :love:!

Hahahaha, if it could combust from adorableness, I think it already would have, because that pic is soooo adorable!

I know, someone needs to photoshop their pics together!

I was at the Gap store this afternoon, and as I was walking out the store, I saw that as part of the Red campaign, they are selling a coffee table book of all the pictures that have been used for Gap ads. The book I saw was opened at the Josh Duhamel page. I was rushing because I was late for an appointment, so I had little time to go through the entire book (guess whose pics I was looking for? :P ). Anyway, the sales associate saw me looking at it and told me that it has all the pics of the celebs that have ever been in the Gap ads. ;) She said the book was $35. All the pages are glossy, so it might be worth it. ^_^

Back