Former Gartan Addicts #9

What? $30 for a t-shirt? :eek: The shirts I saw weren't even regular shirts, but more like thin layering shirts so you probably need to wear another shirt with it. :lol:

Hahaha! If Steve Carell had MV's body, he'd be a bit better looking. :P Can't you ask your cousin who works at the Gap to take a peek at that book? I really want to know if MV is in there.

ETA: So how much is the headband? At their prices, that little piece of fabric is probably all I could afford. :lol:

I still haven't found that book! :angry: :lol: I went to the one by my work and they haven't seen it either. 🇳🇴

I thought the Hammered shirt was cream-colored. :thinking: The BORED one's cute too. The girl at Gap told me they will have more Red stuff on Thursday and she offered to put an item on hold for me if there was a particular one I like. I told her I'll come back on Thursday 'cause I wanna see what they have.

ETA: Yep, the t's are $30, the hoodies are $75-$80, and the parka JG's wearing is $150. The headband's probably around $20.

And here I was beginning to think that book was a product of your very fertile imagination. :P Just kidding! :lol:

Seriously, they told me none of the stores in the South Bay got that book in their first shipment. As far as the posters go, it's only JG and DC. I haven't seen the bigger version of AO either. It's bad that the 3 times I've seen Don Cheadle's poster, I start imagining MV doing that same pose. :hide: :lol:

Tuga, if you're still wondering about Apolo Ohno, he's the American speed skater who won lots (was it 5 or 6?) of Olympic medals. ;)

ETA: Elise, if you're done with AO, we can change it to Podolski if you want. I think I still have his pic in red shorts from the World Cup days at FGA. :lol:

Oh wow.... naked AO vs. Podolski?? That's two of my boys in my top 10 battling each other? I don't know.... AO's got an advantage because he's naked. :lol:

I haven't even seen the headband anywhere. Did you guys see it?? :blink: Maybe the Hammered shirt was cream, I don't know. :P All I know is those shirts get dirty fast. They're soooooo adorable Jill. You should try one on. They don't look like they would be cute, but they look great when you wear it. ;)

I went back to the Gap store and they don't have the books anymore. :eek: Actually, I heard the sales person tell some people that most of the stuff is sold out, and that they are telling people to just order online. I can't believe they sold so much of those items. They're not cheap.

Wow! What about Game 7 of Mets vs. Cardinals? I'm more of a Yankees fan, and yet I found that really exciting. MV must have had a heart attack. :lol:

:lol: I went to the Gap today too. This guy told me they won't get the book, but at least he knows whtat I'm asking about. I don't have any intentions of buying that book, I just wanna see what they have on MV. They just got some RED stuff today so they do have the hoodies that Elise was looking for. BO(RED) hoodie is cream and sells for $60. I also saw a dark olive green hoodie that has TI(RED) in pink across the back.

Can I just say that McSteamy is a man-whore? -_- I knew my cheating on MV was just a one-night thing. :P :lol:

ETA: :hi: Jill! Woohoo, tomorrow's Friday already! :woot:

ETAA: Too bad for MV, the Mets lost Game 7 in NY. (n)

Hey Chatty :hi:

TGIF!!! :lol: I can't wait for the weekend. Are you excited? 3 more days to Hockey!MV! :woot: Why would you need binoculars? Aren't you going to be sitting on MV's lap while watching the game? :P

I hate the McSteamy/Dr. Torres hookup. I was hoping George would have a girlfriend. :( Also, my friend told me that McSteamy is married to Rebecca Gayhart. I said, "who's that?" :lol: Ok, now I know who she is. ;)

ETA: It's actually a good thing that the Mets lost. Otherwise, MV might skip out on the hockey game on Sunday to watch the World Series. :lol:

I need to borrow binoculars to watch the game while sitting on MV's lap. :P :lol:

Eric Dane was on Ellen last week. It was his first talk show appearance. He was telling Ellen how he practiced with the towel pretty much the whole day because he wanted to make sure it doesn't fall off. Then he was told after putting on double-sided tape that he had to lose it a little to show some skin. :lol:

ETA: I found out about him being married to Rebecca Gayheart when he first showed up last season. Didn't she appear briefly on 90210? :thinking:

You don't need binoculars if you're not really watching the hockey game. :P

:lol: That was more than "some" skin. :P I don't think he was wearing anything under that towel. :eek: :lol:

ETA: Yup, she was on 90210. ;)

ETAA: I finally looked through that Gap book. That thing is felgercarb! :angry: No MV. No JG. -_- :P (But there's a nice pic of Mia Maestro, and the page opposite her pic is Tom Brady looking really hot! :hide:smiley:

YAY! It's the weekend! :woot:

Wait, when did MM do a Gap ad? :thinking: So I guess that ends my quest for that Gap book. :lol: I agree, Jill, TB is pretty hot. :D

McSteamy is featured in this week's People mag as the Sexy Man of the Week. Anyone want the scan of the 1-page article? :thinking:

Jennifer's done two GAP ads and she's not in there? That's bull felgercarb...and MV is the best thing to ever happen to GAP advertising! Lol. Hey guys I'm back! I went to San Antonio for a week....it was a blast! What all did I miss?

YAY! It's the weekend! :woot:

Wait, when did MM do a Gap ad? :thinking: So I guess that ends my quest for that Gap book. :lol: I agree, Jill, TB is pretty hot. :D

McSteamy is featured in this week's People mag as the Sexy Man of the Week. Anyone want the scan of the 1-page article? :thinking:

Chatty,

of course, I want to see Mc Steamy pic.

So how was the hockey game? Did you see MV? Waiting to hear your full report on the event.

:smiley:

CJ

DAMN! I thought the Kings were gonna win. Not only did they blow the lead, but they lost in a shootout meaning they gave Anaheim both points and picked up one. That's the worse case scenario. :lol: Thanks for nothing, Kings. :rotflmao:

Chatty, I know you won't be back home for awhile, but did you start the "PRRROOONNNGGEERR" cheer during the game like I told you to?? :P

Oh... and yeah.... how was the whole MV part? :lol:

Sorry, guys, I have nothing, zilch, nada tonight. (n) Video cam not allowed at the Staples Center. :( I was all prepared, video cam, digital camera, binoculars, but they made me take it back to the car. :angry: You'll have to wait for Karen's pics and video. There were 4 of us and she's the only one who's the MV goodies. :D

So all I can share is that MV is HOT and PRETTY! :lol: He scored one goal and had at least one assist. (y) Looked like he lost a little weight. ;)

But we do have a funny story to share. :lol: So we got to the Staples Center and ordered some food. Of course, we started figuring out where that VIP suite was. I thought we spotted Gordie Howe about about southwest to where we were seated. Pretty much the whole time, we were trying to see if MV was there.

"Is it that guy in the black shirt?"
"No, I don't think that's him. He drank using his right hand." :lol:

How about the one in the white cap?"
"Nope, I've never seen him with a white baseball cap."

"How about the guy in the black shirt with a white long-sleeve shirt underneath & wearing that black bb cap?"
"Looks like him."
"It's him!"
"He's drinking and eating with his left hand."
"Where does he wear his watch? Right or left? That guy has it on his left."
"Ah, that's definitely him. Now he's got the cap on backwards." :woot:

After staring at that suite and that guy, during the second period break, a lady behind us said, "Excuse me, what are you guys looking at over there?" :lol: "We're here for the celeb hockey game and we think we may have spotted one of the celebs." "Who?" "It's MV." :lol: "You know Sandra Bullock is here." :lol: To make a long story short, the guy who we thought was MV finally came forward, faced towards us and it's not him. :( :lol:

ETA: Elise, Pronger's a Ducks guy, #25 I think, right? I didn't even understand what you were talking about until I saw the jersey. See I was paying a little attention to the game than trying to find MV in the VIP suite. :P

ETAA: MV still remains very accommodating towards his fans. There were a couple of girls (same ones who had the Vartan is the Man poster from previous hockey game) who managed to get ther Kings bb cap to him. He signed and tried to toss it back to them. It didn't go over the wall the first time. MV put it on top of his hockey stick and got it back to them. :D And all that was happening across the ice from where we were seated. :lol:

:lol: That's funny!. So when did you finally see MV?

Too bad about the cameras. I had a feeling they wouldn't allow it. My experience is that sometimes, they even have ushers checking out people using their camera phones to take pics or video, and they'll come up to you and say "if you keep doing that, I'm going to have to take that from you". :angry:

So did you see Sandra Bullock?

ETA: I just wanted to say the webcast was a little hard to follow because they had two sets of announcers. I think Virtupoint had their own, and then you could also hear the one from Staples. :blink: Plus that one guy kept pronouncing Vartan the wrong way. :nonono:

^ Just when he finally came out on the ice for the celeb hockey game. So we really can't describe and tell you what he's wearing before the game.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James were directly in front of us. Well, a whole section in front of us, maybe 15 rows down away from us.

Seemed like MV was having fun out there. Lots of wide smiles and patted a couple of people's butts, very playful. Of course, MV also had the loudest cheers.

ETA: The guy who stopped and stood directly in front of us was Jason Priestley. He looked good! He even took his mouthguard thingy (what do you call it?) and had his pic taken. Well, that was his wife in the front of us and he had her take his pic with her cell phone. :lol:

It didn't look like a lot of people stayed for the FTD (or maybe Staples is just too big). Did you get to move closer to the rink after the Kings/Ducks game?

So wait, Karen was able to sneak in a camera, right? :lol: I want to see pics of his face. I barely saw MV on the webcast. I just saw his back. :lol: How much thinner was he? He already looked liked he shouldn't lose another pound. I actually wish he's put on weight. :hide:

Haha! Of course everybody cheers for MV. He's hot! :P By the way, did I see Jason Priestly was there or did I imagine that? :thinking:

ETA: :rotflmao: You wrote that thing about JP as I was posting. You must have read my mind. Or you just know about things I care about. :lol:

Back