Former Gartan Addicts #9

If someone were to make a study on these MV charity events, I bet you a lot of the $ they pull in come from the Vartan contingent. :lol: Just look at all the money MV/Vaughn stuff earned from the auctions. Jinnie really got lucky on her loot because FTD didn't advertise that package in their website.

:lol: Okay, that's a valid reason. But you heard before seeing that pic that Lance Bass is gay, right? :P Just checking.

ETA: How about Wenty's Jimmy Kimmel interview last Friday? I think he's loosening up a little. He seemed more relaxed. I still like him with the Scofield hair.

CJ, I haven't forgotten McSteamy's scan. I just can't find my People magazine right now. As soon as it resurfaces, I'll post the scan for you.

No, I'm pretty sure that that is actually Jen's hair. It's grown a lot...but I'm pretty sure that is all hers! Lol. She looks absolutely GORGEOUS too! Wow, that hair is just perfectly messy if you know what I mean...the dress...GREAT...and the make-up goes excellent with the dress and the hair....its about time she got all dressed up and did a red-carpet event! Lol. I think she just looks absolutely stunning!

Hope you guys watch PB last night. My God, that show keeps me on the edge of my seat for the foul hour. So what do you girls think, will Sarah decode the last part of Michael's puzzle . Here are the clues:

Rendezvous, sundown and hot?????

As for Justice, I was glad to see them lose for once. Too bad the guy was innocent. Only watch a part of it since Space was showing Phase One. Couldn't miss that episode. :woot:

Thanks Karen for the video. MV looks like he has so much fun out there.

:smiley:

CJ

oh my holy felgercarb MV looks sososo good in that video :thud: and also mahahaha to the crazy lady commentary teehee. Thanks for sharing! Did he end up scoring that goal though?

Jen looks (as always) so lovely and pretty. Her hair looks so good long my favorite long hair JG was in the finale so long, flowy and shiny.

oh my holy felgercarb MV looks sososo good in that video :thud: and also mahahaha to the crazy lady commentary teehee. Thanks for sharing! Did he end up scoring that goal though?

Jen looks (as always) so lovely and pretty. Her hair looks so good long my favorite long hair JG was in the finale so long, flowy and shiny.

I am not totally sure which clip this one is. After downloading and watching all day yesterday, they all started to blend together. I know Michael had 1 goal and at least one assist. I think there may have been 2. The score would change and we would be 'when did that happen'? :lol:

I believe I am the main crazy lady. The others are trying to inform me that Michael was right in front of me. Like I didn't realize that. ;)

I'll see if I can find the other clip of a goal/assist. I have a few really good ones of action. Some good ones of him on the ice, but no goals or anything. And some not so good, period. :lol: I sent them to Safehouse and Vartanfan so they will be up soon, I assume. But if I have time at work I'll find another one.

It's really hard to watch and get really into a hockey game when MV is in front of you. :P I'd rather watch MV on the sidelines (if he's not on the ice) than watch a bunch of guys with sticks chasing a puck. :hide: :lol:

There's another really cute fan story by itsmecass posted over at VFan. Good version of a MVE. (y)

Hope you guys watch PB last night. My God, that show keeps me on the edge of my seat for the foul hour. So what do you girls think, will Sarah decode the last part of Michael's puzzle . Here are the clues:

Rendezvous, sundown and hot?????

Rendezvous, sundown with hot GUY!! :lol: :P Maybe Panama? :thinking:

:rotflmao: Yes, that's it! Rendezvous at sundown with hot GUY. :lol:

Chatty, just to answer your earlier question about Went on Kimmel, I do think he is loosening up a bit, but not enough. :( He's too serious all the time. I would be cracking up if Jimmy was interviewing me. Like when Jimmy was saying about the reason why he joined the Tiger Tones was for the European travel, Went didn't even seem to get the joke. But his little bit with Guillermo was funny. :lol:

I am so jealous of that fan encounter posted on VFan. Nothing but plexiglass between her and MV. :lol: I was melting just reading about MV giving her smiles. :love: I want to see MV in person!!!! :woot:

^ That's more like something he would write. ;) Yep, if they were S/V, we'll have had our first reunion PB sex scene soon. They should take lessons from S/V on how to have a cell phone conversation in code speak. :lol:

Speaking of lessons, Elise, you should borrow a page out of itsmecass MV handbook. Now that's true MV love! Aren't you just a little jealous of her MVE? :P That could have been you driving down to watch a pro-hockey game doubled with MV playing hockey. :lol: But if that was you, I think you would have answered "yes" to Jill's Spiderwoman question at VF. :P

Jill, if WM loosened up more, he gets a Guest Pass to Hottie Heaven from me. :lol:

I think Sara will join Michael as a fugitive. ;) It was really amazing how they got all the fugitives back together in that house, so I have no doubt Sara will find Michael pretty soon.

I adore WM, but sometimes, his being too serious puts me off. :( Not his fault, but I just feel like we're not a good match. :P :hide:

Elise would so Spiderwoman that plexiglass if she was in itsmecass's place. :lol: Frankly, with a little encouragement, I would probably do it too. :P

Yeah, I think they will definitely find each other. :P

So Jill what you mean to say is that MV is just perfect for you? :lol:

Thanks again, Karen, for feeding our MV addiction today. :lol: I'll have to wait 'til I get home to watch it. I can't play it at work. :(

Yeah, because they'll always find each other. :P

Duh! MV and I are perfect for each other. :hide:

That video commentary is great. "Don't walk in front of me!!"?? :P Also, I agree with whoever of you said that MV shaved a little bit. :lol:

Yes, he did score in that one. There is another where he assists.

And I think Chatty made the shaving comment. I told the dude not to walk in front of me. And in another one, I tell some player he is in my way and in another I mention that Michael needs to move back into frame. :lol:

I can be rather bossy. :angelic:

Speaking of lessons, Elise, you should borrow a page out of itsmecass MV handbook. Now that's true MV love! Aren't you just a little jealous of her MVE? :P That could have been you driving down to watch a pro-hockey game doubled with MV playing hockey. :lol: But if that was you, I think you would have answered "yes" to Jill's Spiderwoman question at VF. :P

Elise would so Spiderwoman that plexiglass if she was in itsmecass's place. :lol: Frankly, with a little encouragement, I would probably do it too. :P
I actually don't know what you guys are talking about. :lol: Anyone want to explain?? :blush: But watching a Sharks game then MV play hockey after would definitely be one of the best things ever. :woot: I do want to go down to LA sometime this season to watch a roadie where the Sharks are playing against the Kings. Maybe then I'll have my chance to see MV at a pro hockey event. ;)

Elise, there's a poster, itsmecass, at VF who drove 6 hours each way and slept in her car just to watch the hockey games. You have to read her post of her MVE. She sat right behind MV during the game, with just the plexiglass between them. Then Jill asked if she was tempted to climb over the glass for MV but she said no. :lol: imc just posted some great pics from FTD. (y)

For CJ and anyone else who might be interested in reading McSteamy's artice from People mag...

Back