Former Gartan Addicts #9

Oh, sorry about the confusion, Elise. We got carried away. :lol: Like Chatty explained, we were commenting about a post at vartanfan boards. OK, so if you went to a hockey game and got to sit behind where MV and Cheechoo are on the opposite side of the plexiglass, would you try and climb over that thing to get to them? :P

I am impressed that she would sleep in her car to watch MV play hockey. (y) I was kind of jealous, but I think she definitely earned every minute of her MVE. ;)

Oh, sorry about the confusion, Elise. We got carried away. :lol: Like Chatty explained, we were commenting about a post at vartanfan boards. OK, so if you went to a hockey game and got to sit behind where MV and Cheechoo are on the opposite side of the plexiglass, would you try and climb over that thing to get to them? :P
HAHAHAH, :lol: Nah I don't think I would do that. For Cheechoo, definitely not since the next time I run into him at Starbucks he'd be like, why were you trying to climb over the glass?? :rotflmao: And even though MV is number 1 to me, I'd probably fall anyways and end up getting massively hurt. :P Tempting though. :lol:

Here is the pic

normal_001_28929.jpg

Sorry the spoiler tag didn't work. :smiley: CJ

Renate, Thank you. How did you figure it out?
Chatty, Thanks so much for the scan. He's definitely the hunk of the week.

Mc Steamy is sitting in a bar with Meredith this week on GA.

:smiley:

CJ

I belive i read it in the PB section on TWOP!

Here is how they solved it:

Crane Message Decoded

3 6 3 3 9 8 6 8 7 = "Phone number" Michael gave Sara on the crane.

... .. .. . .. .... ... ... .. .... = First line of dots on the crane from Ep

3 2 2 1 2 4 3 3 2 4 = The dots, converted to numbers.

7 3 6 3 3 9 8 6 8 7 = Numbers on a phone key pad

3 2 2 1 2 4 3 3 2 4 = Letters for each number above it.

For example, (7, 3). The third letter on the number 7 is R. Then (3, 2). The
second letter on number three is E. Following this pattern, the first line of
the dots combined with the new phone number spells out... "R E N D E Z V O U S"
- which is French for "meeting" or "get together".

We did the same thing for the phone number given on the 9/25 episode which gave
us the message "SUNDOWN HOT"

and from a special source, we have learned that the last set of #s is 35445266
which gives the message "ELGILANM"

spaced out correctly, the message is - "Rendezvous - Sundown Hotel - Gila, NM

From People.com, a MV mention:
Jamie Foxx, pouring vodka into the mouths of several ladies who visited his table at Hollywood hot spot Les Deux. Also making the scene: Matthew Perry and Michael Vartan, who hung out with a large group of guys at a table

Source

And even though MV is number 1 to me, I'd probably fall anyways and end up getting massively hurt. Tempting though.
Aren't you a PT student? :P :lol:

ETA: Hopefully, MP is talking him into a guest appearance in S60. :smiley:

MV could play Amanda Peet's love interest again in S60. :lol: A little Touce Me reunion.

Before I forget, on the local Fox news last Monday, they had coverage of a charity event benefitting Habitat for Humanity (I think) and it showed Spydaddy and 2 of his Justice partners. They showed Kerr Smith in a baseball cap, VG in orange and a black leather jacket, the girl in House, Dominic Purcell, etc. Anyone want to see it before I delete it from my DVR? :thinking:

Sorry, are we turning FGA into a mini-entertainment show? :P :lol:

Chatty, since you've now seen "Touch Me", I think you should move on to MV's next movie. :P Have you seen "The Pallbearer"? GregGrunberg is also in that movie. ;)

The girl from House? Jennifer Morrison? Was my Jesse Spencer also there? :hide:

Aren't you a PT student? :P :lol:
Yes I am... but then I'd be mentioned in People magazine or something like then when MV is asked about crazy fans. :lol: He'd be like... "Yeah, there was this one time I was playing a charity hockey game and this girl tried to jump over the glass to get to me." :rotflmao: I don't want to be that girl! :P

Elise, why wouldn't you want to be that girl? :P It would mean MV will remember you forever, so that would be worth the injury. ;) Although if you were wearing your Sharks jersey, MV would just think you're the crazy fan who attacked him because he was rooting for the Kings (then that would make you his hockey story (y) ).

Elise, why wouldn't you want to be that girl? :P It would mean MV will remember you forever, so that would be worth the injury. ;) Although if you were wearing your Sharks jersey, MV would just think you're the crazy fan who attacked him because he was rooting for the Kings (then that would make you his hockey story (y) ).
I agree! It could be a problem if he saw you again though, he might go running in the opposite direction. ;)

Chatty, since you've now seen "Touch Me", I think you should move on to MV's next movie. :P Have you seen "The Pallbearer"? GregGrunberg is also in that movie. ;)

The girl from House? Jennifer Morrison? Was my Jesse Spencer also there? :hide:
I was gonna ask that. So The Pallbearer is worth watching?

No, Jesse Spencer. 🇳🇴 Just that other Jennifer. :lol:

Yes I am... but then I'd be mentioned in People magazine or something like then when MV is asked about crazy fans. :lol: He'd be like... "Yeah, there was this one time I was playing a charity hockey game and this girl tried to jump over the glass to get to me." :rotflmao: I don't want to be that girl! :P
C'mon, I think that's the ultimate MVE! When MV includes you in his interview, even if it's the "what's your most embarrassing/most unusual fan encounter?" variety, that just adds value to the MVE. :lol: So I agree with Jill, too. Besides, you're young. Injuries heal faster, right? :P :lol:

My biggest regret with my MVE was that I didn't tell him my name when I shook his hand. :( I should have said, "Hi, I'm Chatty." :lol: Okay, that's one mission for the future. :P

Yeah, "The Pallbearer" is a pretty good movie. I promise it won't make you cringe :P , plus MV sings in it (just a one liner, duet with Gwyneth). I watched this movie with my mom, and at the end of the movie, I'm kind of rooting for MV's character to hook up with GP's character, which upset my strictly Catholic mom :lol: . You'll understand after you watch the movie.

OK, I don't care about the clip if it's just the other Jennifer. :P

You mean you never told MV your name? You should have. I'm sure he'll remember it, because you have kind of a unique and snazzy/catchy name. :P ;)

Snazzy and Catchy...haha, I love it!

I actually saw The Pallbearer like 4 years ago...and I unfortunately don't remember most of it...but I love David Schwimmer too...and I don't remember hating it, so I'm gonna say its a good movie...haha

:lol: You guys are killing me. I am not jumping over the glass. :P First of all, that glass is way unstable and if I climbed it, it would swing back and forth. Second, I really rather have MV not know me at all than know me as crazy fan girl. Cause I'm not a crazy fan girl. :rotflmao: The only way I'd jump over the glass is if MV and Cheechoo were fighting, then I'd scream at them to rip each other's shirts off and I'd throw some water on them. :angelic:

Back