Former Gartan Addicts #9

So what are you saying, Elise? Throw in a shirtless fight in there, and you wouldn't have a problem being the crazy fan girl anymore. :P
Yes...... it'll take a shirtless hot guy sweaty fight on a hockey rink with 2 guys from my hottie heaven for me to become a crazy fan girl. :lol: That's sooo not a long shot. :P I just hope when I'm jumping over the glass to see this that I don't drop my videocamera that would be on and recording every second. :rotflmao:

Who says you're not a crazy fan girl? Ahem, let me ask this question again, "Elise, would you take a bite of a hamburger to date (let's keep it PG :P) MV?" :lol: And what's up with the fixation on sweaty, hot guys fighting? Before, it was Vaughn & Sark, now it's MV & Cheechoo. :lol:

I'll try to find The Pallbearer if I have time this weekend. ;)

ETA: That was Javier from Felicity on Lost tonight.

Who says you're not a crazy fan girl? Ahem, let me ask this question again, "Elise, would you take a bite of a hamburger to date (let's keep it PG :P) MV?" :lol: And what's up with the fixation on sweaty, hot guys fighting? Before, it was Vaughn & Sark, now it's MV & Cheechoo. :lol:

I'll try to find The Pallbearer if I have time this weekend. ;)

ETA: That was Javier from Felicity on Lost tonight.
Oh that is cold. :lol: Low blow, Chatty. And if you're keeping it clean, then I already answered that question and it was NO. :P Now there's a different answer if there's a different question. :angelic: I know Jill isn't into fear factor stuff. :lol:

I don't know why I am obsessed with hot sweaty shirtless guy fights. I think it's because of Fight Club. Damn Brad Pitt. :P

ETA: Wait... which guy on Lost?? I was obsessed with Felicity.

ETAA: Hey, MV is not bad at all at hockey. I just watched the clip where he scored the goal. He skates well, good on his feet. ;)

The other prison inmate with Sawyer. You probably didn't recognize him because he was so gay in Felicity. :lol:

I just finished watching all 9 of Karen's videos from Vho. Thanks again, those were great! (y) My favorite's the second one when he scored the goal.

ETA: We're on a good pace again with MV stuff. Hopefully, itsmecass posts her behind-the-scenes videos from FTD. :woot: Then maybe more MV pics this weekend! :jump: Should we place bets if MV will shave or not for that formal event? :lol:

Yes, that was Javier from Felicity. :lol: I think JJ Abrams likes to recycle his actors in all of his shows. Carrie on Alias (what's the actress name? :thinking: ) was just on "What About Brian". ;) I think MV should show up on "Lost". :woot:

Those ice hockey videos are so great. I noticed it too that MV is pretty good on his skates. When I was watching the webcast, I noticed MV was playing a little more agressively than I've seen him in the past. I think if he wasn't trying to make it a friendly game, he'd kick ass on ice. ;)

OK, I'm going to put my bet on MV shaving for that formal event. :smiley:

Yes, that was Javier from Felicity. :lol: I think JJ Abrams likes to recycle his actors in all of his shows. Carrie on Alias (what's the actress name? :thinking: ) was just on "What About Brian". ;) I think MV should show up on "Lost". :woot:

DITTO! Lost needs MV!!!
Amanda Foreman. She did Felicity too! hehehe

:eek:ldhi: Everyone!

Those ice hockey videos are so great. I noticed it too that MV is pretty good on his skates. When I was watching the webcast, I noticed MV was playing a little more agressively than I've seen him in the past. I think if he wasn't trying to make it a friendly game, he'd kick ass on ice. ;)

OK, I'm going to put my bet on MV shaving for that formal event. :smiley:

I would rather see MV on Justice along with VG. Those 2 have great chemistry on screen as they are very good friends in real life.

Thanks Karen for the videos. I enjoy them very much. MV really kicked ass out there. :woot:

Chatty didn't you say that you couldn't bring any camera or video camera in the Staples Centre?

So Karen, how did you sneak in yours?

Have a great day!

:smiley:

CJ

I would rather see MV on Justice along with VG. Those 2 have great chemistry on screen as they are very good friends in real life.

Thanks Karen for the videos. I enjoy them very much. MV really kicked ass out there. :woot:

Chatty didn't you say that you couldn't bring any camera or video camera in the Staples Centre?

So Karen, how did you sneak in yours?

Have a great day!
:smiley:

CJ

When we were going in they saw her video camera and said she couldn't have it. But it was an actual video camera and she then asked about digital cameras and they said no. But when they looked in my purse they had to have seen my camera in the case but said nothing. So it just was odd all around.

I'm glad you all liked the videos. There were a few not posted I think that if I have time I may post for you. :smiley:

I had a video cam, 2 digital cameras and binoculars in a small bag. When they were checking stuff at the entrance, they said no video cams and I have to take it back to the car. I actually forgot to ask them about digital cameras so I asked a couple of people at the parking garage. They were the ones who told me no, but they weren't really sure about it, so rather than risk being sent back again, I left the whole bag of stuff in the car. :( I just ended up being one of the crazy commentators. :lol:

Wow, there's more video clips?! I think there's a dozen so far, 9 from Karen and 3 from itsmecass. The videos taken from Staples Center were all great because they all came out bright and clear. (y)

The Sandra Bullock-Jesse James pic from the Kings-Ducks game made it to the current issue of People mag. No MV. :( Oh well, there's the Carousel of Hope tomorrow. :woot: My vote on MV, a little scruff. :D

Have a great weekend!! Don't forget to set your clocks an hour back, DST ends (where applicable) on Sunday morning. YAY, one more hour of sleep! :lol:

I agree....MV on Lost...and somehow MV has managed to lose his shirt lol!

I haven't had time to watch the videos...but I need to!

Thats a brillant idea! MV on lost without a shirt, MV on Justice without a shirt, MV on Heroes without a shirt, MV on Grey's Anatomy without a shirt! Heh oooh since JJ is so fond of recycling maybe they can reinacted the blue boxer scene on Lost...hahahah :P ;)

Hahaha, MV just needs to make random appearances on every TV show shirtless...like one week just have this random scene in each show where MV doesn't have a shirt...hahaha

Hahaha, MV just needs to make random appearances on every TV show shirtless...like one week just have this random scene in each show where MV doesn't have a shirt...hahaha

heh or they could create an MV channel for example MV on demand, the shirtless MV channel instead of ABC we have SMV heheheh :P ;) :lol:

MV on lost without a shirt, MV on Justice without a shirt, MV on Heroes without a shirt, MV on Grey's Anatomy without a shirt!
:rotflmao: Brilliant idea!! :P

The other night, I was watching "What About Brian", and there's a scene where they are at a bar, and one of the guys playing pool looked so much like Balthazar Getty. I thought JJ was doing one of his recycling things, but it turned out it was just a look a like. :lol: Anyway, it just got me thinking that MV can just be some guy at a bar playing pool in any one of JJ's shows. :P Oh yeah, preferably shirtless. :woot: :hide:

First MV pic from COHB 2006 courtesy of Getty Images!!! :thud: 🤤 MV has a new outfit. :P

COH2006.jpg

Oh, and don't forget, shirtless MV on B&S. :P There's all that Alias connection over there too. :lol:

Jill, I watched The Pallbearer. Aww, MV can sing. :love: "Da-da-da...I surrender dear.... I must have watched that part about 5 times already. And I get why you were rooting for Scott & Julie. It's because Cynthia looks like Scott's older sister.:hide: :lol:

^Hotness!!! :love: :thud: He shaved, right? :lol: I just showed this pic to my sister and she said she thinks MV doesn't look like MV here. :blink: She said he looks like a foreign dignitary (I don't even know what that means exactly :lol: ), like the ambassador of some European country or something. Hahaha! I have a very weird sister.

Did you read that one on TV guide.com where they said that MV was "thisclose" to coming back to TV but the deal fell through. That writer also said it was on one of his 5 favorite shows, so I was thinking maybe a critical hit show like Studio 60 or B&S (ok, maybe that's wishful thinking on my part :P ).

Chatty, I'm not even going to tell you how many times I've watched that part where he's singing. I got obesessed with that scene. I kept thinking I have to buy that song on iTunes, etc. :lol: :hide: I think MV can carry a tune. ;) But based on the Monster in Law bonus features, I don't think he can dance. :P

:lol: Yeah, a HOT looking European prince even! :P He didn't shave much. I think that last event he's shaved for was last year's ESPYs. Wireimage is slow on the male pics. They already have more than 100 pics up but they're mostly the women.

Nope, I haven't read that article. Let me try to find it. :dogrun:

Is Myth of Fingerprints any good? :thinking: Now I'm hooked watching MV's old movies. :lol:

ETA: Hmm, I wonder what tv show Ausiello's referring to. :Ponder: Anyone know what his faves are these days?
It almost happened. Michael Vartan was thisclose to returning to TV. According to a fresh batch of intel from one of my APO moles, Vartan was in talks to join the cast of one my five current favorite shows. But sadly, the deal fell through.
Source

Wow, you've elevated MV to royalty. :P OT: My friend thinks David Anders/Sark looks like Prince Harry. :lol:

Yes, Myth of Fingerprints is good. I'll let you watch that one. :lol: I think MV acted really well in this movie. Just be warned of MV sex scenes. :P

ETA: TV Guide mention here (it was Ausiello, who I think is as reliable as Kristin :lol: )

ETAA: haha! ok, never mind. You're faster than I am. :lol:

Back