Former Gartan Addicts #9

You're welcome, Jess! Bed time for me too. Well, not really, I don't think I can sleep until I've watched some of the best parts of the DVDs.

How many Easter eggs are hidden in these DVDs? I've found 1 on the S5 bonus features and 1 on the bonus disc of the box set. Am I missing anything else?

I think I'll go tomorrow to pick up S5 when I go home for Thanksgiving break. ;) And maybe one of my family members would be so nice to get me the box set for my birthday. Or I'll just buy it with my birthday money. :lol: Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll pick up the box set. Damn Alias for being my favorite show!! :P I wouldn't do this if it were any other show.

And can someone please let me know if they put up a clip of the S5 bloopers before I pick up the DVD's tomorrow?? :blush: Thanks.

:lol: They're calling it Midnight Madness at the Chelsea Premium Outlet stores website. My sisters and my cousins have decided that we're going to do it so I told my sis that she better serve double espresso shots after dinner.

Ok, I'll upload a MV Pilot Interview teaser before I go to bed...:dogrun:

ETA: Here you go: MV Pilot Interview

Aww thankies for the Video Chatty (y) ;)

Damn he looks so young there and I love the Last Line about the Gun :lol: :blush: :D

Nice to see him Happy and Smiley in the Video ^_^ ;)

And can someone please let me know if they put up a clip of the S5 bloopers before I pick up the DVD's tomorrow?? :blush: Thanks.
Let me know if you want me to make you clip of the S5 bloopers. I could do it later when I get home.

It's weird the deleted scenes for S5 is on the bonus disc of the box set. :confused: There's one deleted scene of S/V with a kiss from P5. I've also watched the feature on the bonus disc showing the final day on the set. There's also a cute S/V-MV/JG clip from the finale when they were climbing the mountain. Wait, should I post the good stuff that I've seen? :thinking: I don't want to spoil it for those who want to wait for their DVDs. ;)

Yeah, okay Chatty, that's enough. You're driving me crazy because I am getting more impatient to get my DVDs. :P

Just tell me where to find the S/V stuff but don't tell me exactly what's on the DVD so I can be surprised. :D

Here's what I remember and I'll try to be very vague...

On the S5 bloopers:
-after the JG-JJ phone conversation, MV's the first one to appear
- 2 S/V scenes from latter half of S5
- one more MV

On the bonus disc from box set:
- MV's the first one again in the 47 feature, then DA
- there's a couple of MV in the last days on the set feature but they didn't show the part where they say, "Ladies & Gentlemen, that's a series wrap for MV." :angry:
- there's a S/V in the mountain scene

I haven't watched all the features yet, just the relevant ones where I think MV might be. :P So, there might be some more MV parts I haven't seen.

ETA: Jill, my local Target store didn't have the box set.

:lol: Here's another shopping tip: Gap's offer on Friday is 30% off a total purchase of at least $50 and it's good 'til 12pm

Now I want to get the box set! :( I was just going to get the S5 DVDs, but I hafta to wait until Christmas.

And if you have time, please make those clips Chatty! It would be greatly appreciated! :D

:lol: They're calling it Midnight Madness at the Chelsea Premium Outlet stores website. My sisters and my cousins have decided that we're going to do it so I told my sis that she better serve double espresso shots after dinner.

Ok, I'll upload a MV Pilot Interview teaser before I go to bed...:dogrun:

ETA: Here you go: MV Pilot Interview

hahahaha I love MV! So cute and funny :love: and that holster :thud:! If it isn't too much trouble a blooper clip would be good too thanks!

See, even MV thinks the holster is hot! :P Ok, he didn't say that. He said it was manly, but he really meant it looked hot on him. :lol: :hide:
:lol: The holster is more than manly..... it's just...... yummy goodness. :rotflmao:

MV's Thanksgiving ep was on TNT last night. And I have to agree with Rachel, I'd stab a pen in my eye for an appointment with Dr. Hottie. ;)

I picked up S5 today at Target. Not that I'm complaining at all, but does anyone else remember when the Alias dvd's were really expensive?? :P I guess it's because it's a shortened season but I swear I paid around $50 for the last 4 seasons.

Chatty, you have the box set right?? Do you want to be my best friend and make a clip/clips of the MV stuff on the box set?? Unless, it's already posted somewhere? I'm so behind on Alias stuff. I want to see the deleted S/V kiss. :blush:

For those of you who didn't get the whole Box Set or who haven't got S5 as yet.

Biba from Jen-Fans has posted all the Extra's.

I downloaded the Bloopers not as Funny as the Last Few Seasons but good none the less ^_^ :cool:

S5 DVD Extra's

^ Well, there you go. With all those clips of the extra features posted, it really makes no sense to buy the box set. ;) That should save $$$. The book is really only a booklet of quotes. If you guys want the scans of the booklet, let me know.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :smiley:

I got my DVDs!!! :jump: I got it at Coscto as we were doing our shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. All 4 members of my family who were with me at Coscto have asked me "What are you going to do with your Season 1 - 4 DVDs?". What? Is it really that weird that I want to keep all of it? :blink:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Have fun!!! :smiley:

ETA: I just watched the bloopers, and Balthazar Getty really cracks me up with his bloopers. He has the funniest face when he messes things up. :lol: I was disappointed that they didn't have much bloopers in there. (n)

I was also disappointed at the length of the blooper reel...I thought it should have been longer. Oh well. I like the one where MV says, "She can't cut me, I broke the blade." Lol. He's hilarious. And then the one where JG has to be in labor and giving birth....her laugh just makes me laugh. "This is absolutely the worst thing I have ever done." Lol!

ETA: HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!!

Did anyone ever find out who the pink monster was in the Bloopers?

Anyway here is more from Dan Ireland about MV and MV's character in Jolene Brad:

All stories were shot, and so far all are in the film. Can't see telling Jolene's story without all the parts complete. The film will be whatever length it tells me it needs to be - we've just started editing, so it's anyone's guess, but probably just short of 2 hours, or something like that. Most of my films tend to run 105-111 minutes, and I think this fits the same mode, but que sera sera. Brad is the most charasmitic *beep* I have ever come accoss in literature - he's a monster with a soul, so messed up by his parents, his world, the power of $$, and the redemption of all of his actions through religion, that he's a walking, talking contradiction. Sure he's a bastard, but but he's a really great bastard. There will be no split feelings on his character, you'll love him and you'll hate him. What a role for an actor, and Michael Vartan is a gift from the Casting Gods. He's utterly amazing. Let's just say we went for it, big time. It's Mr Doctorow's world, and we all wanted to serve his characters with the respect and love we had for them. We'll be finished in May, so watch for us. I think you may be hearing about us regardless. Best, Dan I

Sign in with IMDb - IMDb you have to be registered in order to read

I can't wait to see it either...just throwing a thought out there...but is this movie supposed to be critcally acclaimed? Because if it is...and if MV is just as great as we think it is, and I might be getting ahead of myself here....but how frickin sweet would it be if MV got a supporting oscar nom for this film??? Hey, it could happen!

Edited to say Mists of Avalon is on TNT right now...and I've never seen it before but MV is so cute in it! Lol.

Back