Former Gartan Addicts #9

Hahaha! I'm going crazy with this elf thing. I've been trying to do one for each of my friends. :lol: Chatty, how do I save it? :confused:

ETA: OK, never mind, I figured it out. Here's the JG version of the elf :P : click

Okay, I found the pic I originally wanted: Click Me :lol: I don't know, but this thing still makes me laugh.

You guys saw the new MV pic posted at VHo & VFan, right? The one from the Maxim party and MV's wearing the red dragon tattoo shirt. Just a suggestion...maybe for MV's next bday project, we could all buy him some new clothes. :P Just kidding! :lol:

Okay, I found the pic I originally wanted: Click Me :lol: I don't know, but this thing still makes me laugh.

You guys saw the new MV pic posted at VHo & VFan, right? The one from the Maxim party and MV's wearing the red dragon tattoo shirt. Just a suggestion...maybe for MV's next bday project, we could all buy him some new clothes. :P Just kidding! :lol:
:rotflmao:

Thanks Chatty!

That's the Red Dragon Peanut Butter shirt!!! :P Hahaha! I think we should buy MV some new pants. He has plenty of nice shirts, but he loves that one pair of cargo pants that are now faded. :lol:

Thanks Chatty and Jill for the nice B-Day wishes.

So what are you girls up to for Christmas?

I'm leaving this Saturdy for Quebec City where I will try snowboarding for the first time. Wish me luck.

Have a great day and talk to you all very soon.

:smiley:

CJ

Yes, Jill, we can all pitch in and buy MV a new pair of pants. :lol:

Head on over to VF 'cause SouthernGal posted an article with a MV sighting at Hyde along with a video. Yay! I was able to play the video but no sound. :( There's a clip of MV in there (he came after Dane Cook) and he's wearking a striped button down shirt with a blue vneck sweater. Do I need to say that he's looking hot?! :P

Have a great time snowboarding, CJ! How am I spending Christmas? With MV! :P :lol:

:rotflmao:! bahahah! I don't think I've ever seen that MV pic before believe it or not

I still think the FGA should have a Gartan elf cause after all this is the FGA....

Wow! MV was working that preppy look. :P He was H.O.T. as always!! :woot: That clip of MV was too short, and all I saw was his back. :lol:

OT: Does anyone know if Bradley Cooper got married already? :hide:

^ Good question. BC was supposed to get married in December, right? I don't think they're married yet. :thinking: I'm sure we would at least hear/read about it. ;) Jill, is that on your Christmas list...for BC to change his mind and not get married? :P

:xmas: Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! :tree: Hope you all get what you wished for... that is other than MV under your tree. :lol:

:lol: Ahh, Jill I figured you'd be the first person to know if BC got married or not. I thought you'd be the person running into the wedding screaming, "Bradley don't do it!!!!" :rotflmao:

Hope everyone has a Great Christmas!! :hug: I'll be in Vegas next week. I'll let you know if MV drops in. ;)

Hahaha! I think BC changed his mind because if he was going through with it, why haven't I received the invitation yet? :P Actually, I wish Bradley would get married already, so we can see pictures. I think he'd look really good in a tux. :woot: :D

A Merry Christmas to everyone!! I can't wait to open presents (is that so childish? :thinking: ) and I am so excited that I don't have to go to work!! :lol:

ETA: Elise, good luck in Vegas. That goes for winning a lot of money and for finding MV. :P

Merry Christmas!! :santasmile: Hope everyone has a great one!

I thought of the FGA yesterday cause my friend made me a Christmas card and it had a picture of MV on it! :lol: So I can say I got MV for Christmas. ;)

Back