Former Gartan Addicts #9

No, I haven't seen "Night at the Museum". I'm on vacation so I'm out of touch with my normal TV watching. :lol: Who's in it? :woot: Someone I like? :eek: My list of "I like" is kinda long, so I'm not even going to guess so I don't embarass myself. ;) I know it's not MV because you would have said someone we all like (love? :hide:smiley:. :P

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to Karen!! 🎂 It must be great fun to have your birthday on Jan. 1, because you know there's always a big party going on. :lol:

So the suspense is killing me. Who's the hottie that's in "Night at the Museum"? :thinking:

So the suspense is killing me. Who's the hottie that's in "Night at the Museum"? :thinking:`
It's MV...I wish! :lol: :P Seriously, it's Owen Wilson. He had a very cute part in the movie. It's like Woody (from Toy Story) came to life. :lol:

It would have been a nice surprise IF MV had a cameo in that movie. Maybe it's just me, my one track mind, or I'm having a bout of MV withdrawals :smiley:hide:smiley:, but there were some things in that movie that were MV-related: Ben Stiller's kid playing hockey, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais, etc. :lol:

Owen Wilson!! :woot: I have to go watch this movie. I hear it's a good movie. ;) I'm sure it will be better that "You, Me and Dupree". :lol:

Chatty, you definitely need some MV fix. I get the hockey part, but I think you have it bad when you start thinking of MV just because you see Robin Williams and Ricky Gervais. :P You can add Ben Stiller to your MV-related things because MV and BS have been known to party together. :D

I personally am having a bit of MV overload because I brought my Alias DVD box set with me, and that's all I've been watching. :smiley: I still pause and rewind at the same MV scenes as if I haven't seen those before :lol: :hide:

Owen Wilson!! :woot: I have to go watch this movie. I hear it's a good movie. ;) I'm sure it will be better that "You, Me and Dupree". :lol:

Chatty, you definitely need some MV fix. I get the hockey part, but I think you have it bad when you start thinking of MV just because you see Robin Williams and Ricky Gervais. :P You can add Ben Stiller to your MV-related things because MV and BS have been known to party together. :D

MV could have played the cameo of OW's nemesis in that movie. :lol:

I never watched OHP but what do most MV-fans remember in OHP (other than the bad hair) and who was his co-star? And, RG was in Facade which showed one of the best S/V hugs ever. So am I really that crazy? :lol: Yep, there's the Ben Stiller-Christine Taylor connection so I was really half-expecting MV to pop up on screen. :lol:

From Google Alert, some MV movie news...true or not, I guess we'll find out later on. ;)
Worst Nightmares

Worst Nightmares 2

I never watched OHP but what do most MV-fans remember in OHP (other than the bad hair) and who was his co-star? And, RG was in Facade which showed one of the best S/V hugs ever. So am I really that crazy? :lol: Yep, there's the Ben Stiller-Christine Taylor connection so I was really half-expecting MV to pop up on screen. :lol:
[/url]

If you ever watched OHP, you will remember one big thing about MV in the movie. :naughty: :hide: Chatty, you are not crazy and there's no need to explain yourself about things that remind you of MV. I completely understand, but I don't know how you explain yourself to people around you who are not MV fans. :P

I'm not too excited about that new movie. :confused: I wish MV would do a drama or he could just do a TV show. I want my weekly MV fix!!!!.

Man, that news really got me feeling down. :depressed: I feel weird saying that, but it's the truth. :lol: :hide: This is like when I was watching the audio commentary on the episode "Bob" on Alias, and everytime David Anders mentioned his girlfriend, I felt like I wanted to fast forward and skip all that. :lol: What can I say, I'm the jealous type. :P

It hurts me to say it, but I guess we should wish them the best. Congratulations to BC and JE. For the record, I would never wish a divorce on anyone. ;)

:console: Aww, Jill, I guess you didn't protest loud enough to stop the wedding. :lol: Look at it on the bright side, it's not MV who got married. :P Seriously, congrats to the BC and JE! ;)

So, if you want a little pick-me-upper, go to Gap. Guess who's their new model? Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense this time. :lol: It's Wentworth Miller! It's funny, I had to stare at WM's pic for a while 'cuase I wanted to make sure that was really him. :lol: Can you imagine if MV and WM did Gap ads at the same time and their pics were on display together? I think that would make me want to work there. :lol: Yep, there's always a MV-connection. :P

MV made it to OK mag's list of unforgettable screen teachers/professors. There were about 6-8 of them. It was a box item after Hilary Swank's article on Freedom Writers.

Finally, new pics for the new year. :woot: Thanks, Dani!!! (y)

:lol: Jill, I thought the same thing. MV looked like he was given someone else's coffee. So do those new pics of MV (and his long lashes) make you feel better now about BC getting married? :P

ETA: Finally, the track pants are back! :lol: New shirt, old jacket, cap and shoes. What's on his shirt? Colts something?

Thought you gals would like that.

Can't say have really looked at them that Closely

He's Prolly Pissed at the Paps following him

Im sure Elsie will be happy she loves her Backwards Baseball Cap MV :love: :blush:

Dani, what's the date on those new MV pics?

ETA: Chatty, unfortunately, this does not make me feel better about BC. My thing for BC is separate from MV. :P But I agree that those are nice long lashes. :woot:

ETAA: I think that is a really old shirt. :lol: We just haven't seen it before. :P

Back