Former Gartan Addicts #9

No, you're right, it looks really old. MV looks like he just came from the gym or he's recovering from a hangover. :thinking: Or, as Dani said, he's pissed at the paparazzi for taking his picture really early in the morning. :lol:

Jill, how about you imagine that it's you MV squeeze-hugging in this pic? :P
kc3.jpg

RE: "Jill, how about you imagine that it's you MV squeeze-hugging in this pic? "

(ok, I don't post much, but couldn't resist....)

Better yet, how about being between the two of them, in the hug :P

Yay!!! New pics! He does look ticked off. Haha. HE was looking confused at the cup of coffee...you all could be right. Lol.

COngrats to BC and JE, it stinks that he's taken, but like Jill, I would never wish divorce on anyone. Plus, I'm happy for him! We don't want him to be lonely! Lol. Anyways, Congrats to the both of them.

Back OT....shouldn't we be getting a Rogue trailer soon?

That is so fresh outta bed MV right there. :lol: He looks tired. I know that's how I look when I get my Starbucks in the morning. :P His kicks are sweet, btw. Have we seen those Nike Dunks before?? I think we have, just can't remember. Chatty, what other pics are those shoes from? Mmmmmmmm, I love scruffy, backwards hat MV! :love:

And I am sorry, Jill. When I heard about Bradley, you were the first person I thought about. :rotflmao:

Better yet, how about being between the two of them, in the hug :P
:lol: I think that gonna be Jill's Hottie Heaven Sandwich. :P The BC threads, if they still exist, should be renamed Bradley's Mistresses. :lol:

Jill, there's another new WM pic in today's Star Tracks from people.com. Was WM out on a movie date? :eek: It's okay, right?! At least MV was photographed alone during his Starbucks run. :lol:

Elise, I think I've seen the shoes before somewhere...maybe one of the other coffee pics? That's a pretty vague answer. :lol: How was Vegas? I hope you won something. ;)

ETA: Jess, I haven't seen a Rogue trailer anywhere. I found that Catch and Release website the other day when I was digging for Rogue. :lol: I'm sure if there's one, it will make it through the MV network. :D

It would be a dream come true if I could be the Jill sandwich between MV and BC. :woot: So I'm looking at that pic thinking about how I could get in the middle, and I figured if I was sitting on Bradley's lap while MV gives us that big hug, that would be awesome!! :hide:

I am not a sneakers expert by any means, so I can't tell if those are new or not. :lol: I trust Elise when she says those are sweet. :P MV looks good in sneakers. ;) And it does look like MV just rolled out of bed. :lol:

I still think from the expression on his face that they gave him the wrong cup of coffee. ^_^ I was trying to read the name on the cup, and I think it reads "Mike", so I don't understand why he's upset. :thinking:

OT: I just can't get a break. :( I just read that my other hottie, Jesse Spencer, got engaged to his Jennifer. :cuss:

By the way, I read on eonline that Ron Rifkin was at BC's wedding. No mention of any other Alias co-stars being there. :P

To me it looks like MV just got out of bed... too lazy to shower and just head out to get is Star Bucks Cup of Coffee... when he finally gets it... it's the wrong one... and the cherry on top... those stupid pap are following him everywhere LOL :lol:

Poor thing :hug:

Oh yeah... and I also think that Millie kept him away during the night that way he didn't get lots of sleep :angelic:

Thanks for posting the pics!!!! I was kinda deprived lately and I also thought that Santa kidnapped him or something... :lol:

me

Bad news guys....according to the safehouse, Rogue has been pushed back to August. While that stinks hardcore, it does mean the studio has more faith in this movie....so maybe that's a good thing and we'll get a lot of promotion for it...however, we have to wait till August... :(

Jess, don't start a post with "bad news". That really scared me. :lol: I don't mind that the release date of the movie was moved. I was more worried that it was coming out this month, and we didn't even get the chance to see MV do the talk shows to promote it. How's that for spin? :P

What, did you think it was all a bad dream/nightmare? :P :lol: Which People mag was it? I don't remember seeing a BC pic. :thinking: There's a pic in one of this weeks tabs of BC and JE from the Babel premiere back in Nov. There were also a couple of tidbits about Jesse Spencer's engagement to Jennifer Morrison in the mags. One of them even had both couples in one article. 🇳🇴 Jill, you should really consider getting re-baptized as Jennifer. :lol:

So, where in the world is MV? In Australia already?

Yeah, I think so! We should really be getting some pictures from over there soon...

The Pallbearer is on TBS right now...not that anyone will see this right now...just thought I would throw it out there

What, did you think it was all a bad dream/nightmare? :P :lol: Which People mag was it? I don't remember seeing a BC pic. :thinking: There's a pic in one of this weeks tabs of BC and JE from the Babel premiere back in Nov. There were also a couple of tidbits about Jesse Spencer's engagement to Jennifer Morrison in the mags. One of them even had both couples in one article. 🇳🇴 Jill, you should really consider getting re-baptized as Jennifer. :lol:

:lol: Yes, I was still hoping it was just all a rumor. :P It's the newest People mag with some murdered pregnant girl cover story. The wedding pic is in black & white, and BC has his head down so you couldn't even see his face. Wait, maybe it's not really him! :P :hide: JE's wedding gown was gorgeous! I want that for my wedding. :lol:

I'm too lazy to grab the magazine from my living room, but it's in that section with all the birth, wedding, splits, etc. section. The engagement of Jesse/Jen is also on the same page, with their picture. The third pic is Alias related ;) . It's a birth announcement for Gina Torres/Laurence Fishburne.

Is MV in Australia? I just remembered that on the commentary for Season 5, Victor Garber mentioned that MV loved Australia, so he's going back. Ken Olin said something like, "you know what that means. Girls and beer." I was both amused and insulted for MV at the same time. :lol:

He's in LA, and that's where he's staying, at least for a while. The plans for him to go to Australia were never firm, just a lot of speculation. :lol: He really does love Australia though.

^ Okay, thanks for the info. (y) Good to know MV and I are still breathing the same air. :lol: I just hope he's faring better than I am in this weather (yep, I'm a little bit sick.) If anyone is curious how crazy the weather has been....it was record high 90s last Monday & then today it's supposed to be freezing 50s (well, that's pretty cold in Southern CA ;))

Wait, isn't it the Golden Globes this Sunday or is it Monday? :thinking: That means Golden Globes parties where there might be a possible MV appearance. :woot:

I haven't gotten this week's People yet. I want to see that pic Jill's talking about.

^ Okay, thanks for the info. (y) Good to know MV and I are still breathing the same air. :lol: I just hope he's faring better than I am in this weather (yep, I'm a little bit sick.) If anyone is curious how crazy the weather has been....it was record high 90s last Monday & then today it's supposed to be freezing 50s (well, that's pretty cold in Southern CA ;))

Wait, isn't it the Golden Globes this Sunday or is it Monday? :thinking: That means Golden Globes parties where there might be a possible MV appearance. :woot:

I haven't gotten this week's People yet. I want to see that pic Jill's talking about.

If you are looking for him, I'd pretty much be looking at the "Instyle" party if I were you. ;)

:lol: tooboo, we're always looking for MV. ;) Good to know that MV and I are still in the same time zone. :P Most celebs party hop during the Golden Globe parties. I'll keep my eye out for MV pics. :woot: Any L.A. people who want to crash some parties?

Chatty, I don't have a scanner, but I'll try to take a picture of the BC wedding with my digital cam.

Don't worry about it, Jill. I can wait for my People mag even if it didn't come in today's mail. I could always look for it in the newsstands. If it was a MV pic, I wouldn't have waited. :lol:

Thanks for the info again, Jodi. WOOHOO! We have a very good chance of a getting a MV fix. :jump:

Back