Former Gartan Addicts #9

I want to see this wedding picture! Lol. Guess I should go pick up a People mag.

I think we do have a good chance of seeing some pics of MV out. Also, JG is a presenter at the Golden Globes, so we'll get some new pics of her! And hopefully some new pics of MV too!

Sorry if this is hard to see. My friend scanned this for me, and I can't figure out how to save it. :lol:

BC-1.jpg

I found an old MV pic on my photobucket, and I don't know where I got this. I believe that is Millie. :love: (the dog on the leash, not the girl :P )

MichaelVartan.jpg

Hey guys!

I haven't been in here in a long while...I was looking at some Jen candids when I thought, I wonder if Jen and Michael hang out?

I'd love a new paparazzi pic with them.

No Sign of Jen but Jennifer Esposito (Aka Bradley's New Wifey) is there so Im sure Bradley's around somewhere if I see him I will snaggle his piccies :smiley:

Squaks could be a reunion of my fave "Alias Boys"

Okies exhales ;)

Okay, Jennifer was supposed to present....and she didn't. They even said on the show, coming up next Jennifer Garner, at like 9:15....and she never presented. I wonder what happened....

Thanks Jill for the scan and that "old" MV pic and thanks to Dani for the new MV pic. :smiley: MV looks so distinguished. :lol:

I think if there's a new pic of MV and BC together (it would be totally awesome if there's one), that just might make Jill's day. :P And she might also forgive BC for getting married. :lol:

I saw JG on the red carpet on E!. She's wearing a white and silver dress.

Sorry Jill :(

I haven't seen any more Piccies Of Jennifer E (So Maybe Later on) alot of other parties have just started from what I can tell with Wireimage and Filmmagic so maybe later on Aussie Time

:smiley:

Thanks for checking, Dani. I'll wait patiently. ;)

I just started watching about an hour ago. Did JG present? What time? I don't think they've shown her on the show yet. :confused:

OT: How gorgeous was Drew Barrymore's dress? :love:

There's a second MV pic posted over at wireimage...pretty much the same shot.

Jill, from Jess' post, JG was supposed to present but for whatever reason, she didn't. :confused: I wasn't really watching GG. 24 won over it. I'm with you on Drew Barrymore's dress. ;) It looked very nice with her tan.

Finally Jill for you.

Let me say I don't think any guy looks good with Facial Hair (Well I can think of one but that's it) Hee :lol: :eek:

Anyhoo's I bring a Piccy of Bradley and Jen.

There was another Two but she was sorta Sitting on him in those and I think these are the best two *Nods*

Alas none of MV/BC Im sorry :lol: :cool:

If you want the piccy Unwatermarked just holler I should be able to arrange that ^_^ ;)

Back