Former Gartan Addicts #9

:woot: Thanks, Dani!!! Those are awesome pics. (y) I think you're gonna definitely make Jill's day. When I read your post about BC and Jen's pics, I thought it was Jennifer Garner and BC. :lol: There's is a pic of JJ and JG together during the show.

Looks like Table 7 was the hottest table during that party. :P

Mmmm, hotties. ;) And I love MV's outfit. Black suit, black shirt, black tie. :love: Ok, I was hoping for the black suit, black shirt, pink tie, but I do like the tie he wore last night.

JG was there (see pics at jen-fans.com) but according to jen-garner.net, they had to cut her appearance or something because of the time.

BTW, could someone post old JG/MV pics? Mine got deleted and I want some on my computer. :smiley:

MV is smokin'!!! And MV and BC together are smokin even more!!! That's awesome that they got to hang out last night! Now, if only they were at the NBC party with Jen and Greg!! Lol. OH well....we can't get EVERYTHING we want. Lol!

I used one of those MV/BC pics as my wallpaper today, and my co-worker just said "Those two dudes look alike". :lol: Do they really? Aside from both being gorgeous, I really don't see it. ^_^

Here is another pic of MV and Kristen Bell (of Veronica Mars) at the after party:

MV should smile like all the time even if its not a full on teethy smile :love:. Also I like his suit and how spikey his hair is.

Here is another pic of MV and Kristen Bell (of Veronica Mars) at the after party:

MV should smile like all the time even if its not a full on teethy smile :love:. Also I like his suit and how spikey his hair is.
Thanks for posting the photo - here's the source:

Kristen Bell and Michael Vartan were among the celebrities who table-hopped to catch up with friends during commercial breaks. Bell regaled one group with a story of how she was the victim of an episode of Ashton Kutcher's Punk'd and talked about her roots in the New York theater. Vartan, for the most part, waited until the show was over to put his mingling skills to use—making the rounds after the lights were lowered and the music cued up.

Well yeah, MV admitted he had already been drinking. :lol: They should have interviewed Bradley, too. Although I am still uncomfortable seeing BC with the wife. :lol: :hide:

Back